Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting my journey

Djatm

Reaction score
New member here.
I have recently swallowed the red pill and unplugged from the matrix, thanks mostly due to the brilliant work of Rollo Tomassi and many other contributors to the manosphere.
I know how much work I have ahead of me but will not shy away from making myself all I can be.
I've started lifting and getting my health in better order, my finances are already in good shape but i'm looking out for new opportunities.
I've been applying red pill truths and game to my marriage which has improved life at home from good to great.
What I am struggling a little with is being able to internalise game to the point where I can apply it on the fly. I've absorbed an incredible amount of information but dont have the opportunity to practice it as I have no intention to cheat and even flirting in my small town is enough to get the gossips started.
Any comments or advice appreciated

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A/S/L?

I don't follow. You are taking the red pill but married? Learning game but married? Is it a sexless marriage?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A/S/L?

I don't follow. You are taking the red pill but married? Learning game but married? Is it a sexless marriage?
Red pill is an understanding. You can be red pill and married. You could argue it's a poor choice for someone who understands red pill, but being married doesn't mean you don't understand it. You can game while married, too. Especially if you have no integrity, if you catch my drift.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill is an understanding. You can be red pill and married. You could argue it's a poor choice for someone who understands red pill, but being married doesn't mean you don't understand it. You can game while married, too. Especially if you have no integrity, if you catch my drift.
No offense but, the rational is boarder line retarded.

Its like, I am aware of female hypergamy, that the vast majority of women are skiing down cawk mountain, are running through playboys, are walking *** dumpsters for the dude who wont give the ring. When SMV craters, when the milks gone bad, and her best days are over, its time to play house and white picket fence and baby fever.

Son, if a woman is not top form SMV, she is Netflix and chill material not time to play house with.

The typical combative response is misogyny or some sort of nonsense about NAWALT. The problem being, there is no chance I would ever allocate the risk of my house, business, and lifestyle on a depreciating asset. Divorce stat is over 50% and 80% of which is filed by women.

Forward me your address. I'll send you a helmet.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but, the rational is boarder line retarded.
There's nothing wrong with my rationale. It's risk vs reward and mastery. If you understand the game, can play it well, and want to be married, it doesn't undo your understanding of the game. As I said, you could argue it's a bad idea, and that would probably be reasonable, but the flip side of 50% of marriages fail, is that 50% of them succeed. Now, I'm not advocating for marriage, I'm just saying it can work and knowing the game and how to play it drastically improves your odds. Have you seen what most women say about why they initiate divorce? It's because they beat their men into submission, and these men hand them their balls. Most men in marriage become supplicating wimps. It's no wonder marriages fail.

I don't know how old you are, but I was unhappy spinning plates constantly after five years. I'd rather take the risk at real companionship, knowing what I'm up against, than keep having nothing but shallow interactions with women. I will probably get married at some point in the future. Even Rollo said you can be married and red pill. And he IS married. AND HE WROTE THE BOOK ON HYPERGAMY

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with my rationale. It's risk vs reward and mastery. If you understand the game, can play it well, and want to be married, it doesn't undo your understanding of the game. As I said, you could argue it's a bad idea, and that would probably be reasonable, but the flip side of 50% of marriages fail, is that 50% of them succeed. Now, I'm not advocating for marriage, I'm just saying it can work and knowing the game and how to play it drastically improves your odds. Have you seen what most women say about why they initiate divorce? It's because they beat their men into submission, and these men hand them their balls. Most men in marriage become supplicating wimps. It's no wonder marriages fail.

I don't know how old you are, but I was unhappy spinning plates constantly after five years. I'd rather take the risk at real companionship, knowing what I'm up against, than keep having nothing but shallow interactions with women. I will probably get married at some point in the future. Even Rollo said you can be married and red pill. And he IS married. AND HE WROTE THE BOOK ON HYPERGAMY
yeah you just have to make her think you are cheating on her

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you just have to make her think you are cheating on her
No. Social proof is triggering an unconscious understanding that you are a catch worth keeping by displaying your ability to find a mate. A woman with self respect who seriously thinks you're cheating won't stick around. Only the nutters with daddy issues stick around for that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

www.divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/
So, your argument is that, 50% of them that "succeed" are in all likelihood, men in sexless marriages chicken **** scared that if they leave for someone on top form SMV, thin/young/attractive and horny to be ****ed, they lose EVERYTHING.

Not an argument brah!

The problem isn't the percentage of divorce but, that women can collect on the exit no matter how fat, gross, and or a slut she maybe.

The idea of taking a piece of rare metal in a circular shape, placing it on someone's finger, and being united for eternity is beyond ****ing hilarious. Its comedic release at best. Contrary to my views on the matter, I am a by product of a two parent family, mom and dad married. The problem is that, the GAME HAS CHANGED.

Women are not trad. They are thots. They are basing their value and sense of self concept on the novelty that is their sex appeal. When her best days are over, when she has literally trashed her looks, she is a changed woman, and puts on the good girl shtick. some cuck will eat it up, marry her, and play house. Many low testosterone males will raise her bastard children allocating their resources with a woman who in her prime would never give the man the time a day.

I am not knocking the red pill awareness. I think more men need to unplug. The problem is that, you could very well get bum ****ed in prison due to inability to pay child support and alimony who cucked you.

I am all for taking risks, hitting on babes, on staking my claim in the free market, running a business, BUT SON, the JUICE MUST BE WORTH ThE SQUEEZE.

AGE?

Mid 30s son. Been spinning plates since puberty. No matter top form SMV, there is always thinner, hotter, younger girls turning 18/19/20/21 EVERYDAY!

The idea of getting cucked, of playing house, of compromising my values, dreams, purpose, and life direction with a western woman bent over a ****ing barrel the sec she wants to go slumming tomorrow all the while, the court systems are pedaling her victim narrative. Not happening.

Women have outsourced marriage. I will go to them. I will play the game. I will beat it rotten but, I will troll the sec a woman starts talking marriage. I am well aware of the Red Pill king, Rollo being married but, the dude even said, there is no way he would do it all over again if it ended tomorrow.

Till the laws change, it is not the sort of game I will stake half my **** on. It just is a bad business deal.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really interested in what you want. Live your life how you see fit, it has nothing to do with the discussion.

The question was can you live a red pill marriage and the answer is yes. If a guy doesn't want to just get endless meaningless ***** and wants to find one woman that's as high quality as possible, there's no reason that it's in-congruent with red pill theory. Case in point, Rollo. Should you settle down with any chick that comes along? God no, you need to screen mercilessly for years, have perfect frame and look after yourself financially. But it can be done for those who want it. It really doesn't matter if 99% of marriages fail, if you're the 1% who understands relationship dynamics, how to screen women and make it work.

Again, I'm not saying you should do it or that it's even a good idea. I'm saying, it's possible and can be done within the framework of red pill theory.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I caught my now ex wife cheating I started lurking SS,that was 2003.I started to spin plates immediately once I learned AWALT .I used game the rest of the marriage and escaped without having to pay her a thing...how much money did SS save me ?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I caught my now ex wife cheating I started lurking SS,that was 2003.I started to spin plates immediately once I learned AWALT .I used game the rest of the marriage and escaped without having to pay her a thing...how much money did SS save me ?
Exactly. If anything, married men need red pill the most. You probably could have kept her if you wanted.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. If anything, married men need red pill the most. You probably could have kept her if you wanted.
Yes, I am the one who filed for divorce she did not want to leave ,the power of knowing good game is priceless.