"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

starting Kino ?

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Yeah, I read the bible, I now understand how important Kino is to convey your interest and not be LJBF'ed or to exit the friendzone. My question is, how do I implement it ? I mean, if I've been with someone for a long time without really touching her, and all of a sudden I start, it will seem strange (not that I really care about that, they'll have to get used to it ;)). What's worring me is that even though I want to Kino her some more, the only thing I can achieve is a little playful fighting. Sometimes I think to myself "I'm gonna walk up to her and hug her" but then I just can't bring myself to do it .... So, how do I let Kino-ing become more natural, more a part of me ?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
well start off slow, AFC's have a tentancy to over-kino their partners.

Start off by like playfully poking her in the sides, rubbing her back and sides, just tease her.

Like i said just do it whenever you feel its right, don't over do it at first, but definetely do it
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
I do it, and some like others dont, i've been called "touchy feely yuck" go figure
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I just staretd kinoign all my lady-friends like 3 months ago[and they seemt o enjoy doingt it back :p]
I went about starting by pinching right above their hips when walkign by, i one wrapped my arm aorund the front of a girl as we wlaked away[it worked..i thoguht it was weird, but she kinoe dme back later on when we actually talked]..
Today I just started on this chick. walked up and said "Sabrina" smiling and gave her a -VERY- slight jab to the stomach with a unclenched fist.
I also -always- do handshakes, sometimes holding hands for a few seconds afterwards.
iuno, get creative, be gentle and don't sexually harras them n it sall straight bro, good luck.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
I suggest you apply pre-kino before the actual kino. It will provide a smoother transition, and wont be obvious. Pre-kino includes tilting your head when talkin to her, leaning in close when you talk to her, "accidentally" brushing up against her, etc.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top