"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Starting It Off

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
OOOOOkay, I know this really hot babe and we are decent friends; how thing are: I would like to date her, She's older than me, She tends to like older guys. I'm a newb DJ and I'm wondering how I should get her to begin dating me, remember we are already friends...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
and yes... this is sorta one-itis and yes i know to read the bible =)
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Ninjitsu
...remember we are already friends...
mmm... great. Your FRIENDS already. LJBF anyone?

yes i know to read the bible =)
^^
 

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Idaho
LBJF? (no idea what that means) i know im a newb but please show me some respect here I'm just a beginner
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
LJBF = Let's Just Be Friends. What your girl-friend will most likely say to you when you "ask her out".

I know you are a "newb" so please read the bible before posting a question which has been answered many times before.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top