Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting highschool. Need some advice.

Alexisme91

Reaction score
Hello.
Here's a little bit of background info on me. I'm 15 and new on the forum as well as game, tomorrow I'll be starting hs and was wondering how you guys would introduce yourself and how you would act.
Feel free to tell me if this is is a stupid question and I shouldn't bother much.
Thanks!

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highschool? Well, focus on studying. Enjoy sports. Learn to do well what you're passionate about.
Girls will come and go at your age. But as long as you're smart and at least kind of athletic, you won't have problems getting some experience with girls.
If male-female psychology is interesting to you, read that. Read and do what you're passionate about. Can't advise you anything else.
Oh and wash your teeth and stuff. Take care of your body now so you'll have fewer problems in the future.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get involved with things... it doesn't have to be sports (although IMO that is the best), but find something you like to do and get involved. Band, theater, clubs of any kind... it does not matter. Don't be one of those pathetic people that takes HS so serious. A couple of years after you graduate, no one is going to remember if you had 'perfect' attendance. I don't remember who our valedictorian or salutatorian was.... seriously, I have no idea.... I'm not really sure if I ever knew. For GOD'S sake, don't waste your time taking "honors" classes... that's just stupid as hell... unless you have a goal of taking on massive debt by going to an Ivy League school, or ruining your parent's retirement.

Grades are important, but really you just need to be good enough to get in college, if that is that you want to do. The simple truth is that little of what you study in high school will really matter to you. Seriously, the ONLY classes I took in high school that had a significant long term impact on my life was math and typing... everything else was either interesting or something I had to suffer through, but none of it was useful. Math is only really useful if you plan on studying engineering or science.

I didn't realize just how pointless HS study was until I got to college and realized how ill-prepared I was.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could go back in time to my first day of high school, I would focus on lifting weights and building a solid foundation for my body. If you have any anxiety, work on getting rid of that. (Lifting will help). I believe 99% of all problems are caused by anxiety.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, 15, good Lord that was 22 years ago for me.

My best advice (the advice I would give myself) would be to get really really fit. A healthy strong body prepares you for the challenges you'll face academically and socially. Cardio is a must. I would avoid weight lifting until your body is fully grown.

As far as studies, the most important are mathematics, science and English/Literature. I goofed off in English and hated it as a kid but now as a grown man I realize how important it is to be well read, articulate and be good at rhetoric....

Socialize with girls as much as possible so that you become accustomed to their fickle nature but never let what they say and do affect you too much - you don't want to be one of those socially awkward dudes that are 30 years old and can't even talk to a woman.....

I would encourage you to start thinking about what your career goals are. So many young people make the mistake of putting off their career choices too late into their college years and end up taking too long to finish college and rack up $80,000 of student loan debt....

Figure out what kind of job you would like to do. Don't buy into that "follow your passion" bullsh!t... figure out a career you can tolerate that pays well. Money is important, PERIOD.

As far college, the first 2 years of college are just as bullsh!t as high school, it's just general education. I would advise you to go to community college your first to years because it's cheaper and it's easier to get good grades and transfer to a good university.

And lastly I would advise you to enjoy your youth. Have fun, make friends, enjoy the carefree days while you can.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello.
Here's a little bit of background info on me. I'm 15 and new on the forum as well as game, tomorrow I'll be starting hs and was wondering how you guys would introduce yourself and how you would act.
Feel free to tell me if this is is a stupid question and I shouldn't bother much.
Thanks!
Hello

High school is an important phase of your life so you should enjoy it and make the best out of it.

A lot quality advice here already. I'll just say be focused on your studies(education is really important), set your goals out(what you'd want to be or achieve in the next 5 years or so, the college you'd want to attend), make friends, learn to socialize with people especially girls. Be cool and stay focused but never be too hard on yourself.

Participate in school activities like public speaking and things like that. If you want, you could also try learning a skill that wouldn't affect school(maybe website design or adobe illustrator)

Do sports too and be open to learning from your mistakes.

I'm 19 btw

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to Women 101

If I only had access to this forum at 15! What a different life I would have had.

We really don't have an idea of your personality, but if you are shy, force yourself to say hi. No matter how hot they are, it will get easier. They all take sh*t just like you do. As others have said, activities are a great way to stand out, in addition to keeping you fit mentally and physically. As far as introducing yourself, try and be as confident as you can and say your name proudly. Just remember that everything that you do in HS will be forgotten (barring anything criminal or completely crazy) and the odds of any of the women being in your life five years from now is pretty slim. Just try not to take things too seriously.

As @stringpuller suggested, if active, wear condoms. I was not always disciplined enough and caught something once. Thankfully, antibiotics took care of it. Lesson learned. If that's not bad enough, a surprise pregnancy will change the course of you life and derail the best laid plans (excuse the pun).

Alexisme91

Reaction score
Thank you everybody for the words of wisdom. I think I got the gist of it. Study hard. Get fit & busy. Make friends and talk to girls.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
The best way to go to college is to get straight A's, get a scholarship to a 2 year community college that has a transfer program to a university. You'll save the most money this way and if you get good grades you can often get scholarships for that. Think about your future now, don't stress, but have an idea of a plan. Your academic advisor will know all about the local community colleges and transfer programs. Look into that stuff and keep it in mind, you don't have to make and decisions right now. Make some goals and stick with them. Don't be afraid to be somewhat reserved if that's how you naturally are, socialize but don't try to hard.