"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Starting an Unauthorized Student Magazine

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
A few friends and I are mobilizing to start a magazine for the school that would be in no way connected TO the school. We're planning on writing whatever we want, whether it is critical of our school, of students, anything. We're going to use whatever language we wish to, although in the first few issues we're planning on being somewhat conservative so as not to anger the administration too much.

The primary reason for this is that the School Newspaper sucks. I do a lot of reading, but I have rarely seen material on the same level as this. It is childish, and insulting. It is uninteresting and bland, possibly because of lack of talent on the students' parts, possibly because the administration or others censor the material too often. Whatever the reason, it is awful, and we'd like to put together something better.

Plus, there's the adventure. It's a gamble.

We'll be using aliases, and we'll also be maintaining absolute secrecy. We'll be trying very, very hard to keep anyone from realizing who we are.

My question is--has anyone ever heard of anything similar, and what happened? Did the magazine give out, did the administration find the writers, what did they do to the writers? Someone on this forum told me that no matter what I do, it's been done before. If that's the case, I'd like to know how it turned out, if at all possible.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I studied this extensively last year.

While I doubt the administration will approve of your language, there isn't much they can do as long as you don't put in there any advertisements that can in any way harm a member of the student body. A magazine like the one you're talking about got shut down for advertising drug paraphernalia (bongs, papers, etc).

Because it isn't a school-sponsored event, the principal can't censor you. There's a privately-run newspaper at my school that's quite racist and hasn't been shut down yet.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
We aren't planning on doing any real advertisements. One idea I had was to do an ad for deusch bags by the rabid femme nazi health teacher. How big is your school? Mine is only around six hundred students.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
3,200.

Be careful. Just because they can't shut you down as of right now doesn't mean they can't take you to court.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
The school I go to is actually exceptional--plenty of cash (several milion dollars for six hundred students I believe) dozens upon dozens of electives, great staff, all in all, a really good school. Possibly one of the best public schools in the country. That doesn't mean I don't have a few problems with it--they're slaves to standardized testing, there's one teacher in particular I despise, a femme-nazi gym/health guru. But beyond that, it's really the student body that we'd be going after. We're unbelievably priveleged here, and in spite of that there are still droves of us just not taking advantage of the opportunity they have to really, really excel. In other words, there are a lot of morons. Morons=comedy.

As for going to court, I'm not sure what effective case they could make toward damages? I don't think we'd be able to get a teacher fired, or anything like that. If it came down to court, which it never would, I'd like to make a show of it. It would come down to freedom of speech in public schools. If I could wedge it in there, I'd also mention the immense problem with compulsory education. I don't think anyone can admit that they truthfull enjoy[ed] being forced to go to school, for any period of time. Plus, if we learned what we were interested in, wouldn't our grades be better?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

waffler

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
ive always thought of setting up and online magazine which would be alot easier way of not getting caught, just advertise the url around the school with stickers
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Salacious D
The school I go to is actually exceptional--plenty of cash (several milion dollars for six hundred students I believe) dozens upon dozens of electives, great staff, all in all, a really good school. Possibly one of the best public schools in the country. That doesn't mean I don't have a few problems with it--they're slaves to standardized testing, there's one teacher in particular I despise, a femme-nazi gym/health guru. But beyond that, it's really the student body that we'd be going after. We're unbelievably priveleged here, and in spite of that there are still droves of us just not taking advantage of the opportunity they have to really, really excel. In other words, there are a lot of morons. Morons=comedy.

As for going to court, I'm not sure what effective case they could make toward damages? I don't think we'd be able to get a teacher fired, or anything like that. If it came down to court, which it never would, I'd like to make a show of it. It would come down to freedom of speech in public schools. If I could wedge it in there, I'd also mention the immense problem with compulsory education. I don't think anyone can admit that they truthfull enjoy[ed] being forced to go to school, for any period of time. Plus, if we learned what we were interested in, wouldn't our grades be better?
Oh, I wasn't saying they could have a case against you. There's no possible way. However, the principal could still be a jackass and make life difficult for you if he found out.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
well at our school, the editors of our unofficial one 5 yrs ago got sued as they stuck their names on an issue which was deflammatory. Some of our CCF slept with some army soldiers and then it was in a national newspaper and they published a reprint with nasty comments about the gal. They eventually settled out of court, just be careful - online one is a better idea.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JSH
well at our school, the editors of our unofficial one 5 yrs ago got sued as they stuck their names on an issue which was deflammatory. Some of our CCF slept with some army soldiers and then it was in a national newspaper and they published a reprint with nasty comments about the gal. They eventually settled out of court, just be careful - online one is a better idea.
In that case they didn't get sued for insulting the girl, they got sued for libel.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
ive always thought of setting up and online magazine which would be alot easier way of not getting caught, just advertise the url around the school with stickers
It's not as risky--where's the adventure? Plus we just would not have as many readers as a paper magazine would. We are going to have a website, though, for supplimentary material...

However, the principal could still be a jackass and make life difficult for you if he found out.
If we gained any popularity he might wind up biting off more than he can chew. The closest High School to ours has been on strike (!), the students, striking, yeah, because their assistant principal, who they liked, was fired. I guess I'm saying, if I become a problem to the administration I'll probably be liked by the student body (they like me enough already, was elected to student council...). I'm not worried.

Plus, although the guy is a hollow American patriot (he put "God Bless America" on the pens they give out to teachers, something a bit out of the ordinary), he isn't a bad principal. It has its problems (standardized testing) but our school is, like I said, a great one, for as far as public schools go. And I bet a lot of that greatness is because of what he's done.

well at our school, the editors of our unofficial one 5 yrs ago got sued as they stuck their names on an issue which was deflammatory. Some of our CCF slept with some army soldiers and then it was in a national newspaper and they published a reprint with nasty comments about the gal. They eventually settled out of court, just be careful - online one is a better idea.
We won't be making any money, and we won't be putting anything in there but what we write.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by Porky
In that case they didn't get sued for insulting the girl, they got sued for libel.
they got sued becasue they reprinted the article (adding in bracketsvery deflammatory things about the girl ) like she was a sweet young innocent (not really, a right tart). This was a magazine for fun, not for profit, the girl sued and won. Just be careful
 
Top