Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting a Keto Diet for 1 month | Will update my thoughts each day

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Food nowadays is processed and human instestines are not yet adapted 100% to processed food (or at least processed to the extent food is processed nowadays as evolution is a process prolonged in time)
So you are suggesting that we will eventually evolve to be able to eat this crap and it will be good for us?

That is why believing in 'evolution' is stupid.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fuked up bois.

I went to my plate's appartment yesterday, drunk a glass of wine. Then another one, then another one... and we ended up going to a bar, I drunk a beer, then another one.

This is sh#t made me question myself: is my lifestyle really adapted to this diet ?
I would have to sacrifice a lot:
-Time: you cannot eat everything you want, you have to be at your place and cook. And most supermarket premade sandwiches don't fit into Keto.
-Social life: you have to refuse some invitations because you know you will have temptation eating gross food.
-Work: I used to eat apples and graps at work to get a bit of energy during my working hours, which I cannot with Keto.

I will end this diet for now. But I learned a lot about myself and nutrition. So thank you @Ranger & @markfromeurope
Hahahaha so you lasted 3 days? Nice effort bro

R

Ranger

So you are suggesting that we will eventually evolve to be able to eat this crap and it will be good for us?

That is why believing in 'evolution' is stupid.
It takes over ten thousand years for even a micro change.
Agriculture has only been around for about 3500 years. A whole lot of people have to die miserable deaths to bring this change about.

I will not participate. Besides, I already have the fat burning genome. Why would I want to get rid of it? Lol

R

Ranger

I suggest that after thousand of years some of us will tolerate processed food to great extent (alas it shall be processed in different ways its processed now anyway) assuming human species won't wipe out itself from the galaxy until that moment.

Think about drinking milk by adults - most of us can't tolerate it really, but about quarter of population drink milk as adults and can tolerate it - it's example of one of the 'latest' changes/mutations in human species so evolution actually works, its just very prolonged process in time.
Milk is an interesting subject. The cultures referred to as “herders” have been drinking animal lactate for quite a few thousand years. Those genome members do have a specific gene that allows tolerance.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking diets should be applied due to certain health reasons.

If you don't have any issues with digesting then it's possible that you feel tired because of some other health reasons.

Perhaps your way of life needs to be adjusted (less sitting at your desk, more sports, trying to sleep regularly for 8 hours etc, hitting gyms twice a week).

Generally speaking I feel sick one day after heavy drinking and bit sick for the next two or so but I suffer from stress-related IBS (it's a mild version and 90% of time under control as I know what should I eat) thus I try to stick to the SCD (Specific Carbohydrate Diet) as much as I can. It's quite low on carbs and I feel great.

I'd consider medical examination and then I'd decide on the diet. Doing it the other way around does not have much sense.
I already go to the gym 6 days a week. My only concern is that sometimes I feel mentally exhausted