Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Started talking to women after ONEits

Going4it

Don Juan
Reaction score
So long story short I was deep in love with this one chick and got absolutely nothing out of it and today I felt great and started talking to women (Not something I'm great at but fvck it) Anyway I met this chick at my local subway who is new. She was making my sandwhich and I just struck up convo. I joked that she was new and I asked how long and that I remember her from last time... anyway she told me and immediately continues the convo asking about my shirt (logo of my gym) she asked where it was blah blah blah and then talked about how she wants to start working out because she didn't have anyone to go with so I told her to find someone. She said she is nervous to go and asks instead what I did. I told her my routine, she rang me up, I bounced. I didn't feel the need to ask her out then because this is my subway that I go to often. She's about a 5 or 6 wears a ****ton of makeup and has a ring on her right finger. This is also near a military base so I kinda got that dependa vibe. Suggestions anyone? I plan on going back and asking her for her number to send her an invite to my gym.

suave sauce

Reaction score
Bro honestly it depends on your morals. I would never have sex with a married woman. And a ****ton of makeup is also mad nasty! But if you don't mind having sec with the generals wife and don't mind the makeup. DO IT! Also talk to all girls you are attracted to because it will allow you to pick and choose who you want to ask out. And then you could leave the married ones out of the question