Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Started off rocky,but......

Igetit!

Reaction score
What's up Sosuave......

I had a very interesting date tonight. It was in danger of not happening as you can tell by the title,but it ended up being a VERY good date.

Met her off Cupid. I sent her a message almost THREE MONTHS AGO,way back in December. She just now replied to me a few days ago. I'd honestly forgotten all about her,til she messaged me out of the blue. We'd been texting back and forth for the past 3 or 4 days,decided to get together this weekend.

Now.....I have this thing.....I call it my "spider sense",where,after me and a girl talk/communicate and set up a date sometime in the future,from the time we agree upon a date,to the time the date is supposed to happen,if she contacts me sometime between then,it's usually not a good thing. Well we were supposed to meet up at 6:30pm tonight. My "sense" went off,I checked my phone,and I noticed 3 or 4 texts from her. This was at 5:45....ten til 6.

First thing I said to myself was,"Oh sh1t......here we go". :rolleyes:

Here was the exchange......

Untitled.png

As you can see,she wanted to bring HER SON along on the date. I still have PTSD from the last time a chick brought her kids (yes,KIDS....PLURAL) out on a date with me. And that was almost 10 years ago. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-just-had-the-worst-date-in-the-sosuave-history.185357/

Anyway,we went back and forth for a while,then I finally just decided to postpone. It didn't make any sense. She said her son wanted to come along because he recently got his learner's permit,and he wanted to practice driving. I was like,"What?" "He can practice driving ANYTIME...why wait until his mother has a date,then choose that time specifically to go practice?"

Then she said he was hungry and wanted to get something to eat,as reason to crash the date. In my mind I was like,"Well damm1t lady,then go get him something to eat...?!?!?

I was starting to get annoyed...cause I thought it was SHE who was making up reasons to try to bring him along. When I tried to cancel,she suddenly decided to tell him he couldn't come.

Untitled 2a.png

After we met up,she told me that he said he just wanted to shake my hand. I called her out a bit,asking her what was all the BS about wanting to practice driving,and being hungry...but didn't press it too much.

I liked her. Pretty,just like her pics,easy to talk to,laughed a lot,huge......HUGE breasts. I'm talkin' TRIPLE Ds. Afterwards,we sat in my car,talked a bit more,made out,etc,etc. Started out kinda rocky,yes......but stuck the landing. :)

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if it just a life experience with huge knockers y not. If OPs been here for 10 years he know s single moms aren't a long term bet.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Red flags galore, yet you still persisted?
Well,I didn't really see the son trying to tag along as flags galore,but yeah.....maybe just A flag. It turned out that it really was her kid's idea,and not hers. I thought she might have tried to bring him anyway,but she didn't.

I also don't just throw in the towel after one or two minor issues. I mean what should I have done,go....."You want your son to come? Forget it...I'm not interested. Good luck,hope everything works out for you"....?

If people just gave up on others the first time an issue arised,no one would be dating. If she was a crack addict,or wanted for murder,Ok...I'm with you. But just her son wanting to come along,that's not serious enough to make me give up on a girl.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Well if it just a life experience with huge knockers y not. If OPs been here for 10 years he know s single moms aren't a long term bet.
Well thing is,I kinda ran into something a few years ago........called a REALITY CHECK.

I'm not kid anymore. I'm not a child. And as much as dating 18 year olds forever might seem to appeal to some people,that's not MY reality. My reality is,if I date in my age range (I'm in my 40s),it's likely gonna be women with children. Believe me......when you're just about to try to talk to a girl and she calls you "sir",I don't care how young you think you feel,your body didn't get the memo. So I try to stick to MY age range.

May go a few years below or above it,but even doing that still puts most of my prospects in the area where most women are mothers. No point in me trying to deny that. The two women I went out with before this one.....one was 46,the other was in her 50s....but both of didn't have children.

It just be what it be.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly have. And my last ex ikid was good breakup was at least as much my fault as hers.
Butt yea eyes wide open. Main issue I found was it was them and the kid and then you. And most kids will trade on that. I d also be a bit suss on being introduced into group outings. Surely mama doesn't want men passing through and destabilising the kid s world.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s astounding how inappropriate women can be. I think you handled it well, OP. I would guess that her nervousness came into play and she wanted her son to be there at another table for security.

The things that come out of women’s mouths sometimes... SMH.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the part where she says he's hungry and she admits to not having bought groceries. WTF? Even if that was part of her smokescreen, that's just signaling what a lousy parent she is.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear your date went well!

A 16 year old trying to jump on board last minute on his mothers 1st date with a stranger is odd, what kid would do that?
Either she made this up or the kid is weird. In any case, red flag!

Let us know how this story continues.!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its interesting how we bash single moms as an option. but the sad truth is childless grown women are also vile...

Any woman 28+ I've ever got out, who had no kids, ... has been one sick, entitled individual 2 months in

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent field report, OP. Congrats.

She got cold fish at the last minute and wanted to use her son as some BS excuse to crash the date, but OP kept his frame and he finally got what he wanted - a date between two people only.

A good bedtime story for me.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Good to hear your date went well!

A 16 year old trying to jump on board last minute on his mothers 1st date with a stranger is odd, what kid would do that?
Either she made this up or the kid is weird. In any case, red flag!

Let us know how this story continues.!
Let you know how the story continues..... I'm almost embarrassed to,to be honest. But here goes.....

Anyway,I had a second date with this chick set up for tonight. You people are not going to believe this....

We had a second date planned for tonight. I'm in my car driving to go see her,bout 15 minutes before we were supposed to meet,I get this....

Untitledzz2.png

The kid pulls this sh1t a SECOND time. He wants to meet me AGAIN. Honestly? I got kinda annoyed. I've never had anything like this happen before. Whoever the poster was,@Georgepithyou ......I'm starting to think he was right with his "red flags galore" comment.

Now I see why the forum rags so hard on single mothers.

Well as you can see,I just said to hell with it.....decided to go ahead and meet him,to get the sh1t over with. No point in trying to talk to the mother,I guess the kid is running the house. He actually duped her. They were out to get some dog food,he was driving.....stayed out til it was time for us to meet,then when she told him to take her home,HE....SAID NO,and drove her to where we were supposed to meet.

So we go on our date.......with THE SON outside in their car waiting for it to end to drive HER home. It's like the damn 16 year old was HER chaperone.......it was RIDICULOUS.

I like the chick and all,but damn......

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let you know how the story continues..... I'm almost embarrassed to,to be honest. But here goes.....

Anyway,I had a second date with this chick set up for tonight. You people are not going to believe this....

We had a second date planned for tonight. I'm in my car driving to go see her,bout 15 minutes before we were supposed to meet,I get this....

View attachment 5805

The kid pulls this sh1t a SECOND time. He wants to meet me AGAIN. Honestly? I got kinda annoyed. I've never had anything like this happen before. Whoever the poster was,@Georgepithyou ......I'm starting to think he was right with his "red flags galore" comment.

Now I see why the forum rags so hard on single mothers.

Well as you can see,I just said to hell with it.....decided to go ahead and meet him,to get the sh1t over with. No point in trying to talk to the mother,I guess the kid is running the house. He actually duped her. They were out to get some dog food,he was driving.....stayed out til it was time for us to meet,then when she told him to take her home,HE....SAID NO,and drove her to where we were supposed to meet.

So we go on our date.......with THE SON outside in their car waiting for it to end to drive HER home. It's like the damn 16 year old was HER chaperone.......it was RIDICULOUS.

I like the chick and all,but damn......
Calm down brother.

Everything you heard regarding her son was coming from HER mouth only, and there's no way for you, or for us, to really know if it was 100% true. She could have been very likely to drag her son but trying to blame the act on him. You know women right.

Don't forget all of us here used to be 16 year olds also. So don't be so harsh on him. And since you decided to meet him yourself, aka real life interaction, you'll have for yourself the answer if this kid is really running the show, or NOT.

Only two likely outcomes to get from this:

1. The kid is really running the show => This woman has some fvcked up issue, so you need to run. For your life.

2. The woman lied about him. => This woman is lousy and also has some fvcked up issue, so you need to run. For your life.

Anyhow, women like this are only good as plates.

Keep us updated. Appreciate it.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a woman that didn't set boundaries within their mother/daughter relationship. It drove me nuts! We can't blame the kids. This is clearly a result of enabling and poor parenting. In my situation, her daughter was seventeen years old.

I was so angry at my former girl's enabling behavior ... that I told her that she's become her daughter's prison b!tch. That's not the way that I normally behave around women.

Trust me. If you stick around with this woman, you'll see sides of you come out that you'll not like very much.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
@Igetit!
So you're pretty mature guy to not be able get any without kids. Check this app called Flameshot, it's something out of this world for making screenshots, it lets you choose area and edit things right by the press of usual print screen button and then with one click upload it on server and get bb code for insertion. This way we could all pretend you using real operating system like arch linux, instead of the usual windows 10 crap.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be the weirdest thing a woman has ever suggested for a first date. Her son is going to sit there at another table observing his mom's first date with some random guy she met on the internet? WTF??

I would have had so much fun with that text though. I'd be like, it's funny that you mention that. My uncle Hank just got his license back after a DUI conviction and his driving skills are a little rusty...he was going to drive me to the bar cause he needs to practice. Perhaps uncle Hank and your son could practice driving together while we have our date?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if the son was being protective due to some bad experiences his mom had in the past, the fact that you met him hopefully diffused any suspicions or fears and that you can have future dates with only her. If not, I'd next and move on.

Glassguy

Reaction score
After reading this I am truly speechless.

@Igetit! You have way more patience than me, but several enormous red flags jump out:
1.) The mom acts like this dating behavior is normal. It is not. Its totally fvcked up.
2.) Mom has ZERO control of the kid or she is a pathological liar.
3.) The mom was put in her place before the first date about this and she STILL lets the situation come up for the 2nd date? Truly mind boggling.
4.) The "You trying to argue with a 16 yr old comment" is almost her turning in to the VICTIM (instant dismissal). No bytch- I am trying to tell you in a nice way that you are allowing your kid to wreck our plans, and I am arguing with YOU.

If it was me, there would have not been a first date. Seriously. If she reached back out I would have invited her to my place for a drink and that would have been it.

I would have ejected from this already. Too many women out there to be putting up with this type of bat shyte craziness