Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Start Lifting Phaggots

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool story bro misc represent

ive been lifting heavy for about 5 months now, and i've noticed a night and day difference. i went from being 165 pound skinnyfat to 165 pound lean mean machine. i couldnt barely bench 135 when i first started lifting. now, my max is 225.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got really into lifting (3 days a week) and eating well this year (not a bodybuilder and not trying to get huge just want some muscles and flat abs) and it literally changed my life. Everything the op said happened.

Lifting weights (properly) is undoubtedly the best thing you can do for yourself health wise and to help with the ladies.

Just do it

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
I don't have to go all the way to Ukraine to find a hot woman who will let me pay her to pretend she likes me.
You can bvll**** yourself as much as you want,certain places allow you to see on the streets what many people there can see only in magazines or tv.

Nothing about paying a woman to pretend she likes you or whatever line I already heard countless times from western women when it comes of eastern girls. :rolleyes:

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Asian women prefer men who look feminine but have a masculine personality. In fact, men who are bulked with muscles are viewed as homosexuals in Japan.
Seymour, are you feminine looking? really...I never heard of that one before. how do Asian women view sumo wrestlers?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
ELMER_GANTRY said:
Seymour, are you feminine looking? really...I never heard of that one before. how do Asian women view sumo wrestlers?

Nah, I'm not feminine looking. I got my information from a friend on the internet that was born and raised in Japan. As far as Sumo Wrestlers go...I would assume they're not physically attracted to them. I've got to ask him.

He told me women in Japan would prefer the men on the left rather than the men on the right in this commercial based on physique.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OutgrEf76g

Note: The guy goes to the gym frequently as well and he has a fit body.
This is him. http://tinyurl.com/3gwbkn9