Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starbucks FR

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I’ve been in a bit of a slump lately. I’d go to the mall, spend 30 min shopping and an hr (+) approaching. I was doing ****ty... the only success I had in two trips [over 3 hrs of attempts] was a # from a very excited jewelry store employee and great rapport with a cell phone shop sales girl. Its not like my game was lacking... I just wasn’t “feeling” the mall anymore.

I came to the conclusion that the mere fact that I was at the mall to chase skirts was throwing me off... and women probably sensed it. The solution? A change in venue of course! I threw on some casual cloths [loose fit express jeans + tight express T + some Dockers shoes] grabbed a book [48 Laws of Power] and went to the nearest Starbucks.

After half an hour or so I saw two college girls walk in. One cute blond, HBwow/ass, and her friend HBShy. I got eye contact with HBwow/ass as she walked through the door, she smiled, and looked away but did not look back. I simply continued reading my book. They ordered their stuff to go, and as they waited I look over again, after a second HBshy looked at me and then looked at her shoes. HBwow/ass noticed and looked over, we smiled, I rabbit eared my book, left it on the table, stood up and walked right over to them. They both were engaged in a convo and neither were looking at me...

Anthony (loud/assertively) - Hi, I’m Anthony
HBwow/ass [in mid sentence turns around, smiles, takes my hand] - I’m Olly (NOTE, I think this is what she said, I’m not sure)
Anthony - Molly?
HBwow/ass - Olly... and this is my friend <we continued salutations>
Anthony - Well your sure dressed for the weather!
HBwow/ass - Heh, well its been sooo hot out! What is it, like 95 out?
Anthony - Yeah, I can’t believe it... just wait, tomorrow there will be a foot of snow on the ground, g’bless buffalo! <she laughs and supplicates> So, coffee to go... I wonder where you’re headed.
*We start talking about their plans for the night, but she was more interested in me, and changes the subject by asking what I am reading, I take the opportunity to guide her back to my table and have a seat. I lied and said I was 18, taking the semester off, getting experience and looking @ my options. I got them talking about their apartment/what they do for fun again, then*
HBwow/ass [looks at watch] - Anthony, it was wonderful to meet you, but we are REALLY late :-(
Anthony - It was nice to meet you, too. We should get together sometime.
HBwow/ass - I’d love to, but... I have a boyfriend
Anthony [after a moments thought] - I’m sure he’s confident enough in himself not to mind when you get together with new friends...
HBwow/ass - Well, actually it’d drive him nuts... I’m sorry I just can’t [lol, nothing but anti-slut shield]... ummm, I know! I go to SoHo every Saturday night, come by sometime, it’ll be fun!
Anthony [decided to leave it at that] - Fun eh? Sounds good to me <extends hand> see ya’ later buddy
HBwow/ass - Bye... oh, I might just stop bye G+G [my work] sometime

Well, after that another cutie walked in but was not approachable at all [baaad day]. And the 6.5 behind the counter was all over me. Maybe it was because it was a Friday afternoon, but there just wasn’t a ton of options.

I have a little question, sometimes when I approach I get a burst of energy and I feel tingly, or my muscles twitch. Does this happen to anyone else? How do you guys usually pull approaches in coffee shops?

Oh yeah, one more thing! I am 16, and look pretty old... how would I go about getting into a club? Are fake ID's really expensive?

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The tingly feeling on the approach is probably adrenaline preparing you for a situation that is somewhat more stressful then other socialization.

I don't recommend trying to get into clubs before 18, but if you really want to do it I would try to find someone at your High School who can get fake ID's for kids who want to drink.
Quality fake IDs are usually pretty expensive too. A cheapo one might get you beer at the local gas station, but trying to get into clubs is another thing.

BTW, I commend you for approaching college chicks at 16.

Vegas Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good, cheesy pick-up line for Starbucks:

"Heyyy babyyy....I see coffee isn't the ONLY hot stuff in this place!"