Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Standards.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In recent threads, I've noticed a pattern in that the OP's problem isn't themselves, rather than, it's dealing with relations with low quality women. It seems across the board, men are accepting of and lowering their standards for themselves. This is ultimately going to lead to issues down the road and lead to an unnecessary waste of their time, energy, and resources. Most of the answers to their issue isn't them or anything they did, but simply who they got involved with from the beginning.

I'm not trying to offend anyone as it is just an observation, but a big part of having dignity and self respect is choosing who you get involved with by screening them.

Low quality women are just that, they're low quality women. And the answer to your problem is sitting directly across from you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There must be allot of low tier normies on here. If they screen and have dignity and self respect, then they become incel.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In recent threads, I've noticed a pattern in that the OP's problem isn't themselves, rather than, it's dealing with relations with low quality women. It seems across the board, men are accepting of and lowering their standards for themselves. This is ultimately going to lead to issues down the road and lead to an unnecessary waste of their time, energy, and resources. Most of the answers to their issue isn't them or anything they did, but simply who they got involved with from the beginning.

I'm not trying to offend anyone as it is just an observation, but a big part of having dignity and self respect is choosing who you get involved with by screening them.

Low quality women are just that, they're low quality women. And the answer to your problem is sitting directly across from you.
Many dudes are just tired of the game and frustrated. Sometimes, they are frustrated at themselves, but sometimes just lost too. Remember, most people do not like to go against the grain. Looking through, as "Donovan Sharpe" put i; a red-pill lense, it not the norm.

A dude is supposed to chase the lady, put up with her sh!t tests, and of course, BE A MAN. A lady, though, can do what they wish and just have fun until it's time to settle down and "be serious" with what she wants out of life.

With the advent of the Internet, Twitter and Youtube; the tables are starting to turn and dudes are seeing the light. Slowly, but they are seeing it nonetheless.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
There must be allot of low tier normies on here. If they screen and have dignity and self respect, then they become incel.
does low tier mean not building muscle/ not tightening up body game? myself included
Then I agree.

The health and fitness section of sosuave would be the busiest.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Unfortunately most women are like that. Its normalized so such an extent that even a 5 think she deserves a billionaire chad hung like a horse.

I agree that for anything long term its better to walk away from women over 25. I have not met a single girl over 25 who isnt damaged or have excess emotional baggage.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically you have two options if your SMV isn't on the high end:

a) Work on your own life accept you will have limited or no access to high quality women, but trust your SMV will rise over time and afford you better options as you get older.

b) Devote a great deal of time and resources to whatever sexual relationships you can get, in turn diverting all or most of your efforts towards taking care your life and your long-term SMV potential, and settle into mediocrity with subpar women.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Its like the feminist creed. Utterly disgusting. Over the last decade this has become a big turn off to me. As soon as it showed in a women...its NEXT
I am not saying, by any words, to go by it. I am just saying that what's the normies seem to believe. With the advent of this forum, Youtube, Twitter, etc. things are a changing. Never change and stick to one's guns. Ladies, in general, should not be trusted by what they say, but what they do. Their attitudes can and do change within a moments notice. A dude needs to check that sh!t immediately and put her on notice, in check or leave.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does low tier mean not building muscle/ not tightening up body game? myself included
Then I agree.

The health and fitness section of sosuave would be the busiest.
Body game is one of the most logical and easiest aspect to deal with because it's mainly you vs you, in an ideal sense at least.

But low tier means low SMV because of low LMS (Looks, Money, Status). You can improve your looks to a certain extent by going to the Gym.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Body game is one of the most logical and easiest aspect to deal with because it's mainly you vs you, in an ideal sense at least.

But low tier means low SMV because of low LMS (Looks, Money, Status). You can improve your looks to a certain extent by going to the Gym.
thanks for your reply corrector, I think its part of being accountable/honest/authentic and relatable to work on body game before declaring oneself unsuccessful.

Its freakin hard to stick to it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for your reply corrector, I think its part of being accountable/honest/authentic and relatable to work on body game before declaring oneself unsuccessful.

Its freakin hard to stick to it.
Well, I'm biking around. It may not be much, but my mom is noticing an improvement on weight. Biking with me is like travelling especially if you go on a picturesque trail. I'll keep what you've said in mind.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm biking around. It may not be much, but my mom is noticing an improvement on weight. Biking with me is like travelling especially if you go on a picturesque trail. I'll keep what you've said in mind.
sounds fun, I'd bike with you, especially on that trail you had a pic of one time on here.
I think you would treat me humanely as a fellow Don Juan on a travelling bike ride. Not makinng a joke, I should message you if I go back to visit family in that province. Next summer if I plan for it. How come I never asked for an email when I messaged you on here? Ok if I message now corrector? I sincerely apprreciate your courtesy and kindness towards me. Its nice.

Haven't been back in 10 years

To be losing weight is just awesome buddy, congrats!!

Its so easy on bikerides. Bring enough water please.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In recent threads, I've noticed a pattern in that the OP's problem isn't themselves, rather than, it's dealing with relations with low quality women. It seems across the board, men are accepting of and lowering their standards for themselves.
”Quality” has to be defined before anything. What is quality? A hot women? A 20-30 year old? A non smoker? A virgin? Its hard to define quality because it’s not a physical tangible thing.

The fact is the laws, public opinion and the system and have enabled women to do as they please without any blame. It has been said before:

a single woman: she hasn’t found “the one”
a single man: something is wrong with him

Everything in society revolves around a woman’s goals, ideals needs. They are to be unconditionally loved and can do no wrong, If a man is single and is not serving a woman, society frowns upon it and he is shamed to no end.

All women care about is a man’s use. He has to PROVIDE something for a woman, otherwise he is USELESS to her. Notice the FIRST thing any women asks of a man is: ”What does he DO?” She does not care if the man is nice, goes to church, loves his mom, or gives to charity, she ONLY cares if she can BENEFIT from him in some way.

Thats why all women are good for is sex and babies and companionship. Men trying to “connect” with them on a “deeper” level are living in a fantasy world.