Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

standard text message to send to a girl you met in a club?

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously its really loud etc and theres nothing less attractive than shouting in someones ear. so for a girl who you have grinded with, kissed and gotten her number, what would you send in a text when you havent even talked?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Karmic Law #19 - Do not text, email or instant message a woman if your expectation is for her to spend time with you. If you have access to a phone, use it. Use it sparingly. Say what you're wanting to say and then hang up. Leave her wanting more communication. Let her have it while you're together.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be a womans friend you txt, if you want to be her lover you call her. I learned this lesson well. The problem with txting is that it is so easy, convenient and risk free and perfect for afcs but it puts you in their gal pal status and doesn't come off as confident. It is the easy way rather than the best way. Just remember that a woman hearing your voice gets her thinking about you in ways that txting can't. Not only that but it shows confidence and that makes you more attractive to her.

I'm not saying don't ever txt what im saying is that you need to follow the 4 txting rules
1. don't have txt conversations with women (if you want a long conversation call her)
2. use txting only for commands, a few a day, and keep them short and brief, commands is something like "hey let's meet tomorrow at 5 at the shop" telling a woman what to do that's a command and that is what txts are good for.
3. never txt right back, make em wait, make em feel you are busy and have other things going on. If you get a txt reply like an hr later.
4. avoid using c&f over txts because they can be misinterpreted unless you think you know the girl well and won't think you are an a*hole (i got burned because of this with the last girl i dated i don't want you to mess up like i did)

TXT + CALL COMBINATION (if you are a wimp and afraid of calling her for the first time): So you met a girl the other day, you txt her days later (like you should) and she replies, after she replies like 5 mins after you call her. Just say "hey i just read your txt, hey what's up" etc etc. That would be an appropriate way to use txting just to find out if the girl is there and just to start a live phone conversation right after. This is only for those that are afraid to call rather than txt in their first conversation with a girl after they get the number.

I suggest just calling as it shows a lot of confidence in your self and they will notice that. If she don't pick up no worries leave a short message " hey this is ___ from the club, my # is etc etc etc etc,call me back, lates" (don't say nothing else keep it as short as possible)

what if she doesn't reply? follow the 2 STRIKES RULE

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why even wait for a number? I don't see why everyone of late on sosuave is so fond of number closing.

How about closing the deal right then and there.

Listen, you danced with this girl, grinded, hooked up, whatever. She's at least half interested in you. And that is all it takes to isolate her and talk to her.

You say the music is too loud in a club, but don't tell me there aren't places to bring her where it's a little quieter. Grab her ass away from her friends and the dance floor and isolate the girl. I remember dragging some chick into the mens room a few weeks ago just to talk for a few minutes. It doesn't have to be a long conversation, just enough to joke with her a little bit and let her know that you know what you're doing and she should follow your lead.

From there, the rest is just maintaining a balance. Don't smother, but don't ignore. Introduce her to a friend or two. Joke around. Dance, but don't spend your whole night dancing, you're not on dancing with the f*cking stars. And then make an exit when you sense things are going great. That's right, when things are going GREAT, just grab her hand and leave. Guys think that when things are going great, they should stay and see how things play out. If you want pvssy, WRONG. She's more likely to come back with you when her eyes are dazzled by how much fun she's having with you than she is when she's drunk and tired at the end of the night.

F*ck the phone games. F-Close.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
First post (exciting I know) but despite my lack of credibility I disagree that texting is useless. Sure you don't want to set up a date through a text message, but I feel texting can be used to your advantage. I have texted girls that I've ended up hooking up with before. You can pretend that you are sending them a mass text message about a party or something to make you seem like you have high value (or send one for real). I agree with WC2 though. If you have already grinded on them and made out or whatever, just simply take their hand and pull them off the dance floor and take them outside. It is crucial that you take the initiative for this type of thing. If you've been dancing with her and read the signs correctly, she will oblige if you take her somewhere private. From here you escalate and try to see if she'll come back to your place. If not, move on to the next broad.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you. glad to see there are others on this site who acknowledge Tool's greatness.

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
its strange because no matter how much you learn from reading on here, you learn so much more from your own experiences. I now know that if i ever want to see a girl again, then ive gotta get some rapport going AT LEAST. Thats regardless of if ive kissed her, fingered her on the dance floor...whatever! Otherwise, there is no point in a number close.
I could have been told this repeatedly on here and i still wouldnt have believed it until it happened to me.

Cheers for advice guys