"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Standard operating procedure?

JohnJuan

New Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
Ok, im a college guy who has a kick ass party at the pad every friday night. We're talkin multiple kegs, good dance music, 65:35 ratio here...quality parties.

So now that i just broke up with my girl (after 5 years) and allowed myself several weeks to try and forget about her, i finally got my **** together and started mackin heavy with a decent lookin chick (7 body, 6 face).

Keep in mind: I am 19 years old and i have had a girlfriend for the past 5 years. My game is weak and it needs practice. My **** is hungry and it needs pun-tang!

So at the right time i took her into my private office where we spend several hours. So now this chick knows where i live, where my room is, and she lives close by. I have a female friend on the inside and i received rave reviews on my performance. We didnt bun, but this chick is a virgin and is definately on the hit list w/ that tight ass package. :D

Ideally i would like her to come hang around the party as an insurance policy in case i cant get a piece from a hotter, more willing chick. How can i keep this chick as a booty call? Should i allow her to come to subsequent parties even if im gonna be mackin on other chicks? What's standard operating procedure here?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
thoughts

If you want this chick as a booty call, then I'd keep weekends open for getting more poon - hang with this chick on week nights - your prime time weekends should be when you concentrate on getting more poon.

Your just out of an LTR, so you probably don't want to jump back into a simular situation.
 

JohnJuan

New Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
good points

Hey man thanx, i never thought of that.

Keep the booty calls for the week nights and go scouting on the weekends. It can be hard for me to think about pimpin as a 24/7 job...i tend to think of it as a friday, saturday night thing.

thanx for helpin me out
 

JohnJuan

New Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
hey wait a minute: what if this chick shows up un-invited (which is highly likely)?

Should i continue mackin it w/ other chicks if she shows up?
Should i push my luck and try to mack several chicks simultaneously?
 
Top