"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Stand up for yourself and be outspoken; Always remain strong

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
So I'm taking this ceramics class (easy A, I'm a senior so I don't want to stress about grades since I did everything prior), and the way the teacher seats us is she divides us into groups of 4. It's me and 3 other girls at my table and we talk and tease each other and stuff, just having fun (it's ceramics, ya know?). Well we all tease this one girl (I'll call her Sara) and while one other girl at our table is teasing her about her project (lets call her Jane), this other chick who sits at the table beside me starts shouting to the other girl to "shut the f*ck up" and stuff. They go back and forth, Jane not cursing while b!tch chick is. Well eventually I ask that b!tch why it bothers her so much because Sara pokes fun at our projects too, we all do it to wach other and it doesn't really bother any of us (I say this with a slight grin like it's no big deal, try to lighten up the situation a bit) and she's like "its because we can all hear you guys bashing her all the time and it's very fvcking rude. You guys should just shut the fvck up and mind your own damn business (what a hypocrite lol). Well I called her out on her bs said that "you're telling us to mind our own business but look at what you're doing right now".
At this point, she gets up, walks over to my table and raises her hand like she's about to hit me and is like "you need to shut the **** up right now". I realize she wants to hit me and I stand up with my my grin fading into complete seriousness. My body language must have changed too cuz she was looking up at me and the another girl at her table grabbed her arm and is like "calm down -----, it's okay" and Sarah said to the b!tch "-----, it's fine, relax", plus when I sat back down Sara was like "Double, relax" (I felt like Goku on the brink of becoming a super saiyan at that point lol).

So pardon the long story, it probably didn't have the climax you wanted it to have, but this next part wouldn't have made too much sense without knowing the context. Sara and the other girl (who stayed out of this whole thing) went to get clay or something, and then Jane said to me "That, right there was pretty cool. Like that was really hot." LOL, funny thing is, this chick has a boyfriend too. And she isn't super passive either and usually speaks her mind like a lot of rich girls do (this school is super liberal so she is more like THAT kind of outsoken girl, and can sometimes be annoying lol), but when she said that, she looked really submissive. Maybe it's just me over analyzing the situation after it's over because I didn't think too much about it when she said it, but you get what I'm trying to say:

Women always like strong men, no matter what. Be strong, be outspoken, don't be afraid of consequences.

Like guru says, be shameless in action.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2013
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
589
Out of curiosity what would you have done if she hit you?
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Out of curiosity what would you have done if she hit you?
Prolly pushed her away. But like super hard to where she will probably fall. And of she tries anything again i would push her away but from her face so that way it hurts a bit more.
 
Top