"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

stalled?

32swf

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
How fast should a relationship develop??

of course every one is different... but in my case, we've gone out 2 1/2 months. SHould I expect to meet his friends??? should I ask him to go out with mine??

should we be spending the night w/each other? we currently see each other 2-3 x a week, talk most other days. kinda have set nights that we see eachother on, Tues and Sat. and he teaches martial arts the other nights. My friend tells me that she doesn't see my relationship progressing or going anywhere.

neither one of us is seeing anyone else, and I told him that I wanted a more serious relationship, over a casual one, basically let him know that I didn't want to be wasting my time, and that was weeks ago, and he's still around.

any thoughts???:confused:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
How do you know he's not seeing anyone else?

What does he do on Friday nights? that is the prime time night.

Why don't you ask him to go out with your friends? Usually someone has to break down these barriers - why not be the first?

Do you have sex every time you see him?

I know on a personal level, if I'm into a girl, I will invite her out with me and my guy friends. I want her to do activities with me and my friends - kinda "Show her off" if you like.

My thoughts here are that he's not super interested in moving this along.

I would say though, that he's probably a busy guy if he teach's in the evenings.

I recomend you step it up a little by inviting him out with you and a group....
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Your friends are jealous of you, women always have some kind of hawk eye for things not concerning their own lives

as for you, whats the hurry?? You cant simply "ask" for a more serious relationship

what you do is try to spend more time with him, invite him out, etc etc

if he consistently declines, you know what his intentions are. forcing someone to go to the next level, is like cajoling a friend to go someplace with you they really dont want to go
 
Top