Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
hahahahaha, that is the funniest thing i have heard all day, thanks for making me laugh.Originally posted by bcdefxyz2000
while your into the stalker topic, last year when i was a sophmore there was this nasty 6th grader chick who was in love with me. well i just ignored her and well she started tellign everyone that we go and make out in my truck, well thats ho it all began. her rumors soon progressed to where we were havig sex every friday night at my house. well not too long after the teachers heard about it and i had to have liek a 10 on 1 teacher-me conference..lol it was me and 10 of the teachers interogating me in this old trailer. asking me questions like. "who are you having sex with?" and i knew what the ywere talkig nabout but when i denied it they just said i needed to stop being defensive. well they finally let it go and about a week later that girl stabed me in the back of the neck with a pencil, and she was expelled ...can anyone top that !!! lol
i didnt quite get your question, but if your being rumored as a stalker then theres not muc hyou can do. sorry
Seconded. That's a hilarious story!!!Originally posted by Sammo
hahahahaha, that is the funniest thing i have heard all day, thanks for making me laugh.