Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stages of the Red Pill(Discussion Topic)

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
After two consecutive oneitis's with Cluster B and BPD women, swallowing the Red Pill was one of the toughest yet necessary moments of my life. The biggest lesson that I learned and something that young DJ's should understand is that the older you are when you swallow the red pill, the more it's going to sting. Take the pill as early as possible. Because the truth hurts.

Right now, I really need the advice and perspective of the older DJ's that went through the red pill experience to guide me into what I may experience next. I am seeking the wisdom of those who have been there for advice to a person that's going through it.

After accepting the fact that women are not the angels that we've been portrayed to believe our entire lives, I have had a difficult time being able to date women on a consistent basis due to my lack of respect for them. It's gotten to the point where I might find certain women attractive, but I no longer have any interest in them due to the bulls*** I will likely get put through. My disdain for women is a lot stronger than my love for women was in my AFC days. In my opinion, I feel this is an unhealthy attitude to have towards the opposite sex and it's something I desperately want to change, but I don't know how. There's a possibility that I would miss out on something great if I continue this state of mind.

I've tried spinning plates, but at the moment I don't get any fulfillment out of that. Not to mention that my game very rusty and I need to get my mojo back. Whenever I'm on dates, hanging out with chicks etc., I think about how much money I'm missing out by sharing my time her, the money spent on our date could have went towards my savings, the time could have went on perfecting my bowling technique, even more time I could've spent in the gym. The personal goals that I set for myself matter to me much more than anything a chick is talking about at the moment and I'm on a mission from God to achieve what I started.

Once I took the red pill, I got away from the game for several months to get my head back on straight. What I realized is that I am completely happy in my own company. I have taken huge steps in setting tangible goals for myself, my hard work in the gym is finally starting to show, finally got a career in the field I've always wanted to get in and I'll be making the most money I've ever made in my life.

Now I want to get back into the game but I still have this jaded viewpoint on Women and their BS and it's roadblocking the sht out of my mind and my attitude. Deep down, I do believe that quality women do still exist, but I have gotten completely tired of sifting through all of the garbage to find them.

What was the process that some of you guys went through to get past this state of mind and what should I expect once I get to the light at the tunnel?

All opinions are much appreciated.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing you can do, in my own experience, is to solely concentrate on yourself. Don't even think about women, in that outcome dependant manner that is. Be social with pretty much everyone but talk to all women the same, don't pedestal use or go out of your way for anyone. You'll find this will usually drive women mad and after a few meetings with them you'll start noticing IoI's. That's how many AFC's end up banging girls - genuine disinterest. But they never put 2 and 2 together.

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t ever change a single thing that makes your life comfortable, interesting, entertaining and progressive.
You don't have a "jaded" view, your eyes are wide open to the truth! Two choices in your future I see
1) Man Up
2) Mangina

Women are like a condiment – Great to have if they fit the meal, but if you’re having steak then its better on its own than with mint sauce – but if the mustard turns up!!!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Criteria is crucial.

Knowing what you want will go a long ways when interacting with women.

If you DON'T have any idea what you want, which most guys don't, you'll end up getting batted around like a ping pong ball in a hurricane.

However, the MORE specific criteria you have, with regards to friends, one nighters, or potential long timers, the easier it will be, and less the B.S. you'll have to put up with.

Of course, that REQUIRES that you have the stones to eject whenever a girl is good to go, but doesn't meet your criteria.

Problem for most guys, even self proclaimed DJ's who've supposedly swallowed a whole bottle of red pills is that their ONLY criteria is she be good to go.

See yourself as the sorter, have ROCK SOLID criteria, and it will all work out.

All the bipolar floosies and backstabbers who're giving you grief now will vanish.

THE TRICK, is that getting better at accurately sorting for YOUR criteria, and EJECTING when it's not met, WHETHER OR NOT she's good to go or throwing a drink in your face.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And believe me, you aren't alone in your frustrations. I was reading your post thinking I could have wrote that.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:
Best thing you can do, in my own experience, is to solely concentrate on yourself. Don't even think about women, in that outcome dependant manner that is. Be social with pretty much everyone but talk to all women the same, don't pedestal use or go out of your way for anyone. You'll find this will usually drive women mad and after a few meetings with them you'll start noticing IoI's. That's how many AFC's end up banging girls - genuine disinterest. But they never put 2 and 2 together.

^^^THIS

I do this all the time now, it keeps me healthy and sane. I find the more I focus on myself the more centered I become.

In terms of not trusting women and being bitter it happens and I can relate best thing to do is take a break and focus on other things hence I'm traveling thse days

It keeps me sane

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Why would you consider accepting reality and acting accordingly to be "unhealthy"?

It's not the acting accordingly part that's unhealthy. It's the approach of life with the red pill in a more positive state of mind instead of the bitter taste of the truth. That's where my struggle is.

As far as my expectations, that's exactly what I'm trying to figure out in my head. I've slept with a fair share of women (over 75) so I do think I value the companionship over the sex at this point.

I won't judge the woman's past unless I have a good reason to. As long as she's my hor, I don't care about what she did in the past. Good behavior, obedience and loyalty is what keeps my interest. I've walked away from red flags before and I'll be glad to do it again if needed. I find that the modern day western women simply isn't capable of the above.

And yes, because I was fooled by them for so long absolutely has a lot to do with it. In fact, I would say that is the core reason. I find myself swatting women's BS away like flies as soon as I see it. Something I didn't use to do before. When I dumped my oneitis and went ghost in the harshest way possible, it was then when I realized how much power a man has in walking away.

Learn to love them for who they are, and to get what you value without getting robbed of what you have. Learn to play the game and not to lose it. But accept the reality that in all likelihood, you will not be finding a princess and that the majority of women are not worth commitment, and none at all are worth marriage.

Gotta give you some rep on that statement. That's the exact mindstate that I feel like I need to approach. It's just a shame that the quality of women have reached to an all time low, because it didn't use to be like that.

As I'm approaching 30, marriage is absolutely not an option. My assets is what matters to me the most and I will not give away my sht just because of who I decided to stick my cocc in someone for a indefinite amount of time.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stages of the Red Pill

When I was a kid, I was pretty good at baseball. I went to some expensive camps and learned fundamentals from high-level coaches. I know the "right" way to play in a fundamental sense, like keep the ball in front of you and use two hands to catch a fly ball.

I also watch a lot of major league baseball, especially when the Cardinals are good, which is most of the time:) , and those guys hardly ever follow the same rules that you would make a little leaguer learn. Is it because they don't know fundamentals? Somehow I doubt it. I think it's just that their game has evolved to a level where they can get by without using the typical fundamental techniques. No one cares if they don't use two hands, as long as they don't drop the ball.

So it's all one big circle. You learn the techniques that make you good, but when you get good enough, you don't need to follow the rules so strictly. The talent you have cultivated is capable of more than just the techniques that made it. You can break some of the rules, have some fun, and yet still win the game.

slikkmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sometimes we forget that their are women out there that are diamonds in the rough. But, the truth is, these type of women will only go out with men who really have their act together. If you need a 10. Then you have to be a 10. And that's in everything but looks, I personally don't feel looks account for a whole lot, as long as your not the elephant man. Pook said it best, the ultimate female will pair with the ultimate male. That's how nature works. IMO I think he's dead on. You rarely see a pro-athlete with the waitress from Applebees. Why? Because she's not in his league... Think about it... Their are plenty of females out there that are worthy of LTR and marriage... You just have to find them and show em what you got!!!

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodganji44 said:
I've slept with a fair share of women (over 75)
Dude, what's your problem?! :p

channingtatum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you man. I don't think there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You accept women for who they are, and understand a fairy princess is not going to ever come along. We were built to hunt women and love them long enough to procreate with them. We were not built to marry them. Most guys get married because they think "it's what you do" and are lonely, or not enough confidence to be by themselves.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I mainly just worry about myself and what makes me happy. It's worked out pretty well for me so far. Women come and go, and I'm happy regardless if they are there or aren't.

orion

Reaction score
I am a bit older than you and I can not tell you what to expect but I can tell you where I am.

Unlike most guys I swallowed the red pill willingly because I needed to know what happened. Had to, had to, had to know.

If I had had to choose between never having sex in my life and finally getting it, I would have chosen the latter.

Once I had the blueprint laid out for me a lot instantly fell into place.

So, I had my raging mysoginy phase, I am over that, they are what they are and that is not necessarily bad.

If I look back and am really, really honest with myself I have known some women of quality, as loaded as the term is and the very best one of them I could have had and if I had had any kind of sense, or game, I would have locked her down hard.

But no, I had to chase an utter slut instead of a gorgeous, warm, intelligent virgin because that was the kind of idiot I was. When she found someone, she tried to hook me up with an almost equally gorgeous friend of hers, I ****ed that up too.

Directly relevant to the paragraph above, she was very "manipulative" doing that. However, being "manipulative" is largely the result of them reading social dynamics way better than us till roughly the age of 30. Its not their fault that some of us are blind when for them it is as clear as day.

I was often "manipulated" in order to help me, because they genuinely liked me , its is just that they expect you to take action, opportunities appear out of nowhere , doors open up, all you have to do is seize the day.

Sometimes I took those opportunities, sometimes I did not and I am pretty sure that I still dont know most of what went on behind the curtains.

They never expect thanks for it, or even let you know and how sweet is that.

As for most other times when I crashed into the ground hard, they were not evil, mostly weak, cowardly and insecure and I got to know one or two evil Q$%%!!!, so I know one when I see one.

Plus, I was serial pedestalizer and its not their fault that I thought they had to be angels with tits.

So, where does that leave me? No hatred or contempt for the wimmenz, just the ones who deserve it and even then its more like disgust.

Hard to earn my trust, impossible to earn all of it.

Marriage? Unlikely.

I have also accepted though that a lot, if not most of it, was me.

Finally, because it is also true:

If I look at the women who really were stuck up *****es and dropped me instantly when they found out "I did not get it" I get a feeling of pure, unadulterated joy.

Its extasy.

They have, for the most part, hit the wall hard and they know it.

Look for the insecurity in their eyes when they instantly know that your social value towers over theirs and I know its a bit cheap but you only live once, eh?

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like things are going well for you other than, as others say, you feel your awareness is somehow "unhealthy." Sounds like you are doing great!

Repudiate cultural "knowledge." It's almost all BS. "You don't want to die alone do you?" "You are going to be very lonely one day." "Man up, grow up and accept some responsibility," "You need to settle down eventually, can't live the playboy life your whole life." "People who don't get married and have children are selfish." All heaping, smelly, piles of lying turd designed to manipulate you towards what someone else or lots of someones in the guise of a government or corporate/media marketers wants you to do. You are avoiding the turd piles so well that you haven't had to smell how badly they stink. They stink, you needn't roll in them to discern how much they do.

Life is short. It can end at any moment. You will either a) suffer eventually, teeth and hair falling out, family and friends dying, can't get it up, or b) die young. The cultural cliches listed above are all "nesting/femme" illusory safety platitudes that govern our current gynoconsumerculture and distract from the real facts of life that are the same regardless of whether avg lifespan is 45 or 75. There is no safety, there is no security. If you are in a place in life where you have found peace, pleasure and succor while enjoying 75 women, what on earth is wrong with enjoying that and more of it while it lasts, clinging to every second you can continue? Nothing at all.

Millions of men of the past who were chopped up on a battlefield without any choice in the matter at 18 died in the hope that one day generations down the line, someone like you could exist and enjoy the choices that you do, that allow more than the briefest flicker of enjoyment from life. Honor those men from the past. Good luck.

Last edited:

slikkmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have disdain for all women. Just the one who ljbf'ed me!
Swallowing the red pill was one of the hardest things I have ever done. Period!
Why???? Because I had to face the truth that I was a sucker...A chump.... The king of the FA**** t beta orbiters... At first you think, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their's no way I'm wrong, and all these other guys are right... She wants flowers and presents and little notes on cards and all that dumb stuff... LOL... 6 months of that and I ran her right back to her ex who was a jerk...Oh well, you live and learn....
I swallowed the red pill at 35 years old! FML... Better late than never I guess. I wish someone would have given me all this info 18 years ago. What a different life I would have led... I can't even imagine!
Anyway, my point is that the red pill is not easy. It's going to tell you that you're not as smart as you think. And, pretty much everything you knew about women was wrong! It's hard to believe at first. Because we all think we're smarter than we really are. But, eventually it will sink in and the truth hits you like a freight train going 200mph.
The final stage to me was this:
Alpha trumps beta, it just does, betas argue it, while their princess is banging in another castle!
I will never trust a woman. Why? Shes a woman!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH
Stop giving a **** about almost everything that doesn't improve you in some way! Some entertainment is fine.(this site)
AW's and BPD and hor's serve a purpose. They are our toys. Use them as you see fit. Their not relationship material so I have my fun and that's it.(so easy to spot now too)
I"ll probably add to that list sometime when I'm more focused. It would probably be really long though...

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's some excellent comments in this thread! I swallowed this red pill we speak of in August of 2012, and it was great. I love this new mentality. It was not painful, it was an eye opener for me. When was the last time you made such a big discovery in life? You make these discovery when you're growing up, then you just flow through life, right? Well not anymore. Embrace the new mentality you have, and just take your time to process what you learn and discover. No one is telling yo to go out and get a girl right now, or tomorrow or by next Saturday. No one will call you out as a loser if you don't. The whole point is that you now see the world in a different light, a more real, yet not-so-nice kind of light.

It is what it is, and you cannot change nature and the world, so just adapt. This takes time. Use this site like a martial arts dojo. Learn, practice, discuss, get beat up by your fellow re-pillers, and when the time comes and you need to use it, you do so.

I guarantee you that when you meet that chick that really gets your cὀck twitching, you'll know what to do. And more importantly, you'll also know what to do when she's giving you shıt and you don't get anywhere!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the biggest pitfalls of swallowing the red pill is the paradigm shift from "women are angels" to "women are devils." Because it forces us to question lies, it tempts us to think the absolute 180 degree reverse must be true - in other words, it presents a false dichotomy.

Personally I see nothing that jades me. Why? Because the simple fact is that people will do what is in their self-interest. It's a universal truth that transcends western culture and feminism and all that crap. I don't care if she's a loving mom and and wife who never cheated and gave of herself til the day she died. It was self-interest.

The other truth is that women and men have different biological directives guiding their self-interest. As a man it's hard to understand why the programming of a woman is different, and vice versa. Her cargo costs more than yours. Accept that it is different, and that she'll do what's in her interests. And you should do what's in yours. "Sacrifices" are just part of a bargain that's struck.

Game is just a way to find a way for your interests and hers intercede. Everything else is details.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i never really swallowed any red pill in the meaning of a great revelation. in time however, i have begun to walk around with opened eyes, seeing the ugly truth, accepting it, and trying to use it to my benefit.
i was always suspicious of women, and found it disgusting how so many men were willing to throw their integrity for a 0.0001% of getting the poon, or even 0%, just to feel better that they helped a girl, by degrading themselves.
because i never did that, i got lots of comments from WK's and deluded don quixote's.

for example when i was 15 yo. i had a fairly small backpack on a hiking trip, and a girl had a big one. and some lame arse WK came to me saying how rude i am by not taking that girl's backpack. to which i replied: "if i wanted a heavy pack i would have brought one from home. everyone packs what they can carry" he looked at me like i was the devil incarnate, and with some dramatic effect he took the pack from a girl, and carried it all the way while the girl (now without any heavy pack) and me talked on the way up, flirted and generally had fun. she thanked him for being such a gentleman, placed him in a "slavezone" and forgot about him. when we got up the mountain, that night i fvcked that girl. he didn't. he carried her pack though. it made him happy.

these kind of things reminded me, that if you place yourself in the position of slave, you will get treated like one.