Stages in success at approach

ksoileau

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stage 0: You don't think women like to be approached.
Stage 1: You're afraid to approach, you see women you like but never approach for fear that something terrible will happen.
Stage 2: You learn that women won't be rude to you and their boyfriends will not suddenly appear and beat you up, but you're still nervous about it and frequently pass up opportunities.
Stage 3: You learn that approaching is fun, you do it more often but fail to close the deal by getting a number, or at least an email address.
Stage 4: Approaching becomes a hobby, something you look forward to doing and you get good enough at it that women sometimes offer their card or their number before you ask for it.
Stage 5: Approaching is no longer a hobby, you do it without thinking and get consistently good results.

At which Stage are YOU?

Last edited:

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely stage 4, though it's taken me 6 years to get there! Although I think stage 4 should include YOU asking them for instant dates and phone numbers and you getting a yes most times.

DJCT

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a stage 5. When you give it up as a hobby, stop thinking about it and it all just happens naturally in the course of your day to day life.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJCT said:
There is a stage 5. When you give it up as a hobby, stop thinking about it and it all just happens naturally in the course of your day to day life.
In that case I would say I am at stage 5 as this stuff is a natural part of my life and who I am now.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stage 0: Not realizing women like to be approached

ksoileau

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Based on comments, Stages 0 and 5 have been added to the original post.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stage two here.

It sucks, but running has helped me get in state, and usually from there it's stage three :0

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ksoileau said:
Stage 0: You don't think women like to be approached.
Stage 1: You're afraid to approach, you see women you like but never approach for fear that something terrible will happen.
Stage 2: You learn that women won't be rude to you and their boyfriends will not suddenly appear and beat you up, but you're still nervous about it and frequently pass up opportunities.
Stage 3: You learn that approaching is fun, you do it more often but fail to close the deal by getting a number, or at least an email address.
Stage 4: Approaching becomes a hobby, something you look forward to doing and you get good enough at it that women sometimes offer their card or their number before you ask for it.
Stage 5: Approaching is no longer a hobby, you do it without thinking and get consistently good results.

At which Stage are YOU?
Somewhere between 4-5 for clubs , 3-4 for streets .

Im still working on it .

ksoileau

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

ksoileau

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump