guittarjedi
Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2004
- Messages
- 65
- Reaction score
- 1
To all of the experts on SS patterns out there I pose this question. Would it be possible to construct an SS pattern in the form of a joke? Has this ever been done? Can you give us some?
You see I've tried SS patterns in the past and was never able to work them into a conversation without being obvious about it so I gave up on SS. But I've been thinking if there were jokes written in SS form then it would be easy to launch into them without sounding like a rehearsed routine.
I've never seen this idea done anywhere. I may be onto something revolutionary here.
You see I've tried SS patterns in the past and was never able to work them into a conversation without being obvious about it so I gave up on SS. But I've been thinking if there were jokes written in SS form then it would be easy to launch into them without sounding like a rehearsed routine.
I've never seen this idea done anywhere. I may be onto something revolutionary here.