Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SS "Master Don Juan" status

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure where else to post this or which mod to PM;

I've had an idea for a feedback system on SS that allows members to earn Master Don Juan status through how many post reactions they have. New members would be assigned a Junior Don Juan status which would be upgraded to Don Juan status once they receive a certain number of post reactions; say one hundred.

To achieve Master Don Juan status, a poster would need a higher post reaction count than post count overall. I guess the "angry" face post reaction wouldn't count as it would potentially allow a troll who posts inflammatory/off topic drivel to become a Master Don Juan, and we couldn't be having any of that. :devil:

Of course, Don Juan/Master Don Juan status is no big deal, but this system would allow other posters to instantly tell how respected and appreciated a member's advice usually is, and how succinctly they can give that advice to the benefit of the most other members. It would mean most of us would lose Master Don Juan status, as having more reactions than posts definitely isn't easy.

Remember kids, the higher your post reaction score, the bigger your penis! :D

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

I've had an idea for a feedback system on SS that allows members to earn Master Don Juan status through how many post reactions they have. New members would be assigned a Junior Don Juan status which would be upgraded to Don Juan status once they receive a certain number of post reactions; say one hundred.

To achieve Master Don Juan status, a poster would need a higher post reaction count than post count overall. I guess the "angry" face post reaction wouldn't count as it would potentially allow a troll who posts inflammatory/off topic drivel to become a Master Don Juan, and we couldn't be having any of that. :devil:

Of course, Don Juan/Master Don Juan status is no big deal, but this system would allow other posters to instantly tell how respected and appreciated a member's advice usually is, and how succinctly they can give that advice to the benefit of the most other members. It would mean most of us would lose Master Don Juan status, as having more reactions than posts definitely isn't easy.

Who knows how many regular members posting are even real(not robots?)

Billtx49

Reaction score
Who knows how many regular members posting are even real(not robots?)
This Forum’s software identifies robots and prevents them from posting. In the event that a spambot does get a post in, a Moderator usually deletes it when it’s noticed…

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
This Forum’s software identifies robots and prevents them from posting. In the event that a spammer bot does get a post in, a Moderator usually deletes it when it’s noticed…
oh! that's interesting, thank you for sharing that.
I have often wondered how advanced AI is with computers and internet forums.

Billtx49

Reaction score
oh! that's interesting, thank you for sharing that.
I have often wondered how advanced AI is with computers and internet forums.
Check out the Xenforo home page. It may give you an idea before you post about what this Forum uses as an OS…

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The “Master Don Juan“ title is pretty much meaningless. It has to do with number of posts, if I’m not mistaken. I’m pretty sure it has nothing whatsoever to do with likes. This is based upon a discussion we mods had years ago. It was before SS implemented this particular forum software however.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Check out the Xenforo home page. It may give you an idea before you post about what this Forum uses as an OS…
Interesting but it's like reading a foreign language.
I know machine shop programming but not this kind of advanced software programming.
I know I should learn this to generate side income.
:)
Xenforo has its own forum and it looks like this setup.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Interesting but it's like reading a foreign language.
I know machine shop programming but not this kind of advanced software programming.
I know I should learn this to generate side income.
:)
Xenforo has its own forum and it looks like this setup.
Yep, I remember seeing my first automated milling machine back around 1975. Ran on a tape with holes punched in it, like a continuous old style computer punchcard, but that’s ancient history now.
Getting up to date on internet software programming would be a good resume benefit.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, I remember seeing my first automated milling machine back around 1975. Ran on a tape with holes punched in it, like a continuous old style computer punchcard, but that’s ancient history now.
Getting up to date on internet software programming would be a good resume benefit.
just as ancient as card catalogues or microfiche machines in libraries, I know.
My first CNC milling machine operation was in 1995. It was either Fanuc or Mazak.
I was a tool and die maker before choosing these other steel trades. Took CNC programming at night school.
Didn't like how removed my hands were from finished product. Probably why welding and handling wrenches suits me better.
For example, central library here has a 3d printer to play with but I'd rather sculpt the printed 3d product than program a 'robot' to do it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
just as ancient as card catalogues or microfiche machines in libraries, I know.
My first CNC milling machine operation was in 1995. It was either Fanuc or Mazak.
I was a tool and die maker before choosing these other steel trades. Took CNC programming at night school.
Didn't like how removed my hands were from finished product. Probably why welding and handling wrenches suits me better.
For example, central library here has a 3d printer to play with but I'd rather sculpt the printed 3d product than program a 'robot' to do it.
Well, you sound like a real hands on type of lady. Better watch it on a forum full of men.
I did welding also, mostly aluminum and stainless, but that’s ancient history also.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Well, you sound like a real hands on type of lady. Better watch it on a forum full of men.
I did welding also, mostly aluminum and stainless, but that’s ancient history also.
I think that's cool you can weld aluminum, I couldn't quite get it.
Its not all men here, I don't think billtx49. I just started revisiting my old hunting related forum I first joined in 2006 which is mostly male. I have more things in common with men with the way I look at the world.
I am completely comfortable. Thank you Sir.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I feel like people see that reaction score is anyway.
Giving Master Don Juan for reaction score might make some people post stuff just so get more likes. Kind of an insecure woman sort of thing. It's fine to have ideas that other don't share or appreciate. Sometimes we post cr4p around here.

BTW, reaction score penis growth sounds fun. But I'm afraid if you'd get a":lol:", it would be like when a woman laughs at your penis. Making it smaller. So I heard.