Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SS:ing a dancer

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SS:ing someone that likes to dance

I need suggestions. Here are my ideas:

Electing values
Me: What do you like about dancing?
Her: [bla bla bla]
Me: What more does you like about dancing?
Me: Yeah, it must feel great to get up on the dance floor and be [bla bla bla] and [bla bla bla]. Is there anything more you like about dancing?
Me: So you like to feel [bla bla bla], [bla bla bla] and [bla bla bla] and [bla bla bla]. If you where going to pick one of those values, which would it be?

Patterning
I’m not so experienced with patterns, so I would need some help here, DJ:s.

Me: Have you ever danced with someone and felt that you CONNECT ON SO MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS? I mean, when you FEEL A STRONG CONNECTION and just know what he is going to do next. Maybe, YOU FEEL VERY ATTRACTED TO HIM. You are aware of the music and everyone around you, [PAUSE] and suddenly you aren’t aware of it anymore. All that exists is you two, dancing together. It’s like a bubble of energy PROTECTING YOU FROM EVERYTHING OUTSIDE. It’s like you two are playing a FUN AND STIMULATING game TOGETHER. It’s A game of mutual reactions. And you FEEL THAT YOUR BODY MOVEMENTS COMPLETE EACH OTHERS. Wouldn’t it just FEEL GREAT to EXPERIENCE THIS. WITH ME, this have ... [How should I continue this???]

I’ve seen that RJ uses the phrase ‘WITH ME, this have never happened.’ I don’t like the ‘NEVER HAPPENED’. What if she interprets that as a embedded command???

Of course I have intended to use her values in the pattern too.

I really appreciate your help on this. What did I do wrong in the pattern above?

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I think will be difficult is determining real interest with the dancer as compared to the fake interest that they put up to get your money.

Your pattern sounds good though, but let some of the experts respond.

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohh... I didn't mean that kind of a dancer... :)

I have changed the topic now so that it will not create more missunderstandings.

Mr.Bates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: SS:ing someone that likes to dance

As far as your elicitation of values goes, doing it this way will make her think you're interrogating her:

Originally posted by Turbobird
Me: What do you like about dancing?
Me: What more does you like about dancing?
Me: Yeah, it must feel great to get up on the dance floor and be [bla bla bla] and [bla bla bla]. Is there anything more you like about dancing?
Me: So you like to feel [bla bla bla], [bla bla bla] and [bla bla bla] and [bla bla bla]. If you where going to pick one of those values, which would it be?
Your first question is sound. What you have to do next is to listen to the reply and go on from there. If you ask her what she likes about dancing, and she replies "I love to get caught up in music", then work with that. Ask her what kind of music she loves to dance to, etc. Each question should be based on a tangent of the previous answer.

As for the patterns, that's fine. It's better to make them up on the fly anyway. Just realize what her trance words are and work them into the conversation in such a way as to get her imagination going. It doesn't even really have to make much sense -- as long as you can stimulate her imagination.

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm. A 'Stripper Pattern'. That's an interesting idea, Ricky. Let me try!

Do you ever dance for a customer for whom you just... FEEL AN INCREDIBLE STATE OF AROUSAL. It's like you just... INSTANTLY CONNECT and you just... FEEL SO GOOD WITH THIS PERSON (sp). And then, all the unpleasentness around you... slowly dissolves away... until it's just a distant speck in the distance. And you're left with just this person, who makes you FEEL SO RELAXED AND COMFORTABLE. And you can allow yourself to enjoy that warm delight, eminating though your body, that heats up into a burning fire as it starts to FEEL SO GOOD. NOW, WITH ME... I think anyone would be lucky to FEEL THAT WAY.

You know, you're great on stage. You seem to... FEEL TOTALLY COMFORTABLY. And you just... FEEL INCREDIBLY PEACEFUL. RIGHT NOW, I bet you know what I mean. It's like you understand that you can HAVE WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE (dp), and all you have to do is DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET IT (sp)! And you just know that if you stay with it, the day will come when everything you want is right in front of you. And you just... IMAGINE THAT DAY, say a year now, when you look back at this moment talking to me... and remember how nice it felt.

:D :D :D

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i am a dancer and this pattern woudn't work for me, the last one of rev's is realy great, but not only for dancers.. this is a common pattern, a good one