Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SS boot camp

loverbomb50

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry ya'll but shouldn't we have a bootcamp for SS. Maybe we have one but i have heard of it..it's just a suggestion..if there is one..could u give me the link...thanks

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does not exist.

Why don't you make one, and see how it goes?

Nick

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personnally think that there should not be a DJ bootcamp, and I would go even farther to suggest going through the bootcamp before learning SS.

The reason is that you will already have the confidence to talk to women after going through the bootcamp, you will just need to change the words that you use to seduce the women. But, if yer gonna write an SS bootcamp, I won't try and stop you.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I beleive Vronski had some kind of SS bootcamp. At least directions as to what to do...

Do a search, it's still in the nlp forum. VSSM if I am not mistaken

Good stuff

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For an SS bootcamp, you might want to post in the SS forum...Which is where this post is going.

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I still don't have a clue on what SS is and how to use it... and I can't find anything either, so some thread's be great.

-Auron

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Auron
Yeah I still don't have a clue on what SS is and how to use it... and I can't find anything either, so some thread's be great.

-Auron
At the bottom, there is a section, click "display threads from.." it probbly says something like "10 days ago" click on it and scroll down, then select the farthest time refference in the past and look how many threads there are.

PS_ I bumped a lot of the good ones a while ago, so if somebody wants to arrange them into a bootcamp/bible type thing, i wish you luck.