Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Squirrels

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The obit mentioned "sisters-in-law" surviving him, but no wife, which I'm guessing means a divorcee. But I don't remember squirrels ever saying he had been married.
Sisters in law would be from the two brothers it said survived him.

Has he ever mentioned anything about family?

I do think squirrels was suicidal. He was a very hopeless, pessimistic, sad person, sometimes too deep in thought. Plus he was into very risky activities, like the motorcycles. I find it alarming that he hasn't even signed in since October. It's one thing not to post, and another not to even have an ounce of curiosity to visit the site, and check your PM's. Not when you were here as often as he was, and plus he works on a computer all day in IT. I hope he can hurry up and sign in and tell us we are all silly, because otherwise it is definitely worrisome to me.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, squirrels is NOT black. He is very white, lol. I have identified him, and I hope he is not too p!ssed with me for that. If he is dead, then he won't be feeling any way about it.

Just an update so far.

And yes, he is/was not bad looking.

I am going to dig deeper now, and if it comes down to it, I can call his a$$ up on the telephone.

He didn't turn up in any jail or prison searches I just did....

I know if he is alive and well he better hurry up and let someone know, because I am getting all up in his business right now......

edit:

Ok, at this point I think that he is alive and just off the radar.

I've only seen one or two things to think something maybe happened, for the most part I've mostly found nothing scary.

:)

Last edited:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
always seemed like a really bitter guy to me. It's ok to be disappointed with life, but if you're bitter you just haven't gotten the whole picture, IMHO.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, this is my guess at this point, from clues I've found online.

squirrels got married.

CAN NOT WAIT TO hear this sh!t confirmed in the future. I am prematurely patting myself on the back right now, I do admit!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

squirrels got married.

CAN NOT WAIT TO hear this sh!t confirmed in the future. I am prematurely patting myself on the back right now, I do admit!

ummmm You go from saying he jumped off into a tractor trailer, to saying he's african american, now saying he is white....

How about actually giving us some tangible details that will make your current theory credible instead of just spitting out randomness

Thanks!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
ummmm You go from saying he jumped off into a tractor trailer, to saying he's african american, now saying he is white....

How about actually giving us some tangible details that will make your current theory credible instead of just spitting out randomness

Thanks!
Well, I am already feeling very guilty for even finding him, uninvited. But all the beginning stuff is when I didn't have much to go off of. As I got more and more details, it all led to a confirmed identity of a white guy named Mark who lives near Baltimore, who crashed his motorcycle not too long ago, and is 32. There was even an Old Spice reference. It's him. And I think he is alive for the most part. And married makes perfect sense. A lot of his older posts here were of his new found realization that women are not the enemy. And he was talking a lot about that one chick. And, and, and, I can't give out too much without saying too much. But I would be willing to call him if it made everyone on the forum feel better, if people were seriously worried. As it is, it's not like I am 100% sure he is alive/ and or well, my guess is just that he is off the radar on purpose like MNIN said, and my further, reaching guess is that he got married.

:eek:

I hope that he feels special because I just spent like 3 hours of my life cyber stalking him.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought that STR8UP needed to leave Florida to get away from all of the soulless wh0res, and that squirrels needed to move to Florida to bang him some soulless wh0res. Maybe he succeeded.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
I always thought that STR8UP needed to leave Florida to get away from all of the soulless wh0res, and that squirrels needed to move to Florida to bang him some soulless wh0res. Maybe he succeeded.
Ahhh...I get it. What you're sayin' here is maybe they actually traded places-----changed identities-----sampled EACH OTHERS' lives.

Kinda like "Face/Off"! ...but WITHOUT all those cool-ass, slow motion camera angles, the special effect explosions, and the obligatory 25-plus John Woo gun duels per movie!

That's an interesting thought, Phyzzle...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

squirrels got married.

if you think about it, that's pretty bad. there is no way squirrls could have courted, screened and engaged / married someone that quickly. when he left here he was very much single.

i'm afraid he just said fvck it, whose the closest girl around that.. okay you will do come on

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
if you think about it, that's pretty bad. there is no way squirrls could have courted, screened and engaged / married someone that quickly. when he left here he was very much single.

i'm afraid he just said fvck it, whose the closest girl around that.. okay you will do come on
He was not very single, he was seeing some chick that was a few years older than him. He kept telling us all these red flags he kept seeing. Then he made those posts about how women aren't the enemy, kind of like the matrix is this site making it seem so. I think that he decided to stop looking for red flags, and in a complete 180 he decided to just marry the chick, the first chick he had feelings for. Like someone who was drowning in hopelessness, and the first sign of hope he signed on for "life". My theory! If he got married I do wish he would have tried an LTR first.

That is why he hasn't posted. He doesn't want to burst his own bubble. He has taken a great leap!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
squirlls was in fact african american. i can confirm that.
Really? I had no idea. I always pictured him as this skinny non zyzz white guy.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

squirrels got married.

So he is white? And he got married?

Is this real life?

Mindblown.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

It's not true Squirrels was single, he was posting about some older woman that he was banging.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did some checking of IP addresses, hired a private investigator and and I found that Squirrels is actually Iqqi!!

This guy is sicker than I thought...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Really? I had no idea. I always pictured him as this skinny non zyzz white guy.
He is actually pretty darned buff. Maybe even give you a run for your money. Guess no one would guess that since he doesn't brag much. Seeing how buff he was made me actually think there was some merit to whomever thought he was Pook's alter ego. He is a very buff dude, and also he writes very well. Drop the whole Pook persona and character and you might very well have a squirrels.

More mystery! More... revelations? This is getting fun.

Atom Smasher said:
I just did some checking of IP addresses, hired a private investigator and and I found that Squirrels is actually Iqqi!!

This guy is sicker than I thought...

I think it's already been established that I am DavenJuan.

Anyhow, I always did think that me and squirrels were a lot alike, in many ways.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels was a really regular poster for a long time...but he always seemed too introspective for his own good. I dont think this forum helped his natural leanings towards the negative. Wherever he is, I hope he is well.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
He is actually pretty darned buff. Maybe even give you a run for your money. Guess no one would guess that since he doesn't brag much. Seeing how buff he was made me actually think there was some merit to whomever thought he was Pook's alter ego. He is a very buff dude, and also he writes very well. Drop the whole Pook persona and character and you might very well have a squirrels.

More mystery! More... revelations? This is getting fun.

I think it's already been established that I am DavenJuan.

Anyhow, I always did think that me and squirrels were a lot alike, in many ways.
How did you see a pic of him? Or did you stalk him from across the street of his place of residence? :) Please aware me.