"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Squinting

Fatbot

New Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

The iris of my right eye is moved toward my nose a bit, my left eye is not affected. When Im wearing glasses its less noticeable, but still visible. I want to know, if it screws your appearance


Thanks,
Fatbot
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
17
Location
Europe
it'll probably screw your apperance...they have glasses that corrects **** like that (don't know how though), you might want to check that out.
 

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
this Loss Prevention guy that works with me has the same thing, it's weird looking, but I've gotten over it... I seriously don't think women care too much about it, just remember that women don't care TOO much about looks. they want an alpha male, a DJ.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by spidersense
this Loss Prevention guy that works with me has the same thing, it's weird looking, but I've gotten over it... I seriously don't think women care too much about it, just remember that women don't care TOO much about looks. they want an alpha male, a DJ.
stop being a nice guy and tell the truth. dude would you date a girl that had weird eyes like one going the other way - probably less likely than a girl that had normal eyes. try to find a way to get corrected, if you can't - then live with it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Hell I have a lazy eye (meaning one of my eyes is closed because the muscle does not work) I just deal with it. If you can't get your iris fixed or whatever then who cares. Don't let trivial stuff liek that get to you man...;)
 
Top