Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Squid Game

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of TV, but you guys should watch Squid Game on Netflix. It's South Korean, but you can turn on English translation. It's pretty good and I can see this happening in the coming decades. Reason being, money now runs the world and people are heavily in debt.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this show has generated allot of hype and has been no.1 viewing on the streamer. I already put it on my like list but will try to look at the first 3 episodes. South Korea is definately getting awards here and there for these types of social films. For example Parasite, Burning and Minari are just a few recent examples. That country has some talent.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen it but it reminds me a lot of similar shows and movies.

The Long Walk (short story by Stephen King)

The Running Man (movie version)

Battle Royale (Original Japanese version of Hunger Games)

Even Jai Courtney's character on Spartacus joined a gladiator team to hopefully pay off his debt before he would be killed.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't seen it but it reminds me a lot of similar shows and movies.

The Long Walk (short story by Stephen King)

The Running Man (movie version)

Battle Royale (Original Japanese version of Hunger Games)

Even Jai Courtney's character on Spartacus joined a gladiator team to hopefully pay off his debt before he would be killed.
It's also extremely similar to the Japanese Amime Kaiji, even the season finale seems like a straight 1:1 rip off of one of the Kaiji episodes.