Spring Break!

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on spring break as of Monday, and I am pretty excited about it, but where do you suppose people(highschool students) would hang out during spring break where I live? My city doesn't have a beach or mall, and I'm not really in the loop as far as where the party's are.

Thanks,
Eiljwa

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that sucks your not near the beach. I am an hour away from Panama City but actually only went down there for one day. I wish I had been able to stay more. It's insane. I ended up hanging out at different girl's houses all spring break chilling and watching movies escalating things....I was pretty fvcked up on anti histamines and cough syrup due to allergies so it felt great but its kinda a blurr

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good thing I have been hanging out with friends (some pretty cute girls too) all spring break, or I would have been pretty bored with the lack of ideas here. I have gone to some of our parks and notice a lot of people hanging out, and also, we have a new Recreation Center. I know it is kind of changing the subject, but do you guys ever try to pick up girls at like public swimming pools? Probably the closest thing to a beach we have here. I am going to one tonight and I was thinking about trying it. The only problem is I would have to take out my contacts and I can't really see with out them. Does anyone swim with contacts in?

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eiljwa said:
It's a good thing I have been hanging out with friends (some pretty cute girls too) all spring break, or I would have been pretty bored with the lack of ideas here. I have gone to some of our parks and notice a lot of people hanging out, and also, we have a new Recreation Center. I know it is kind of changing the subject, but do you guys ever try to pick up girls at like public swimming pools? Probably the closest thing to a beach we have here. I am going to one tonight and I was thinking about trying it. The only problem is I would have to take out my contacts and I can't really see with out them. Does anyone swim with contacts in?
You could use goggles

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I swim my contacts in. i just amke sure to keep my eyes closed when i am under water.

SweetTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where would YOU go... other people probably think the same way you know... I was in the same situation, and I just went out just for fun with my friend over the park, and LOADS of people were there :)