Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sports in HighSchool

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not like sports at all. This is not to say I have a little bit of athletic ability, it is just saying I really don't like to play sports. Now, I am fully aware to be a true DJ I should NOT play sports if I don't like them, but I would like to know truthfully if girls find sports as a big turn on in general. Is it the physical activity it requires (and the muscles it produces), the confidence involved when playing them, or simply a popularity issue that would make them like it when guys play them? Or does it not matter?

To compensate for my lack of interest in sports, I am trying to do independent muscle workouts btw.

TY to those who reply.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't do sports if you don't want to!
Lifting waits is a GREAT idea, that way you can beat the athletic guys in arm wrestling and stuff. Chicks mostly go for athletic guys for 2 reasons 1. they guys are buff and well cut 2. they are attention *****s and athletic guys are in the spotlight a lot.

Hope that helps

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the main thing with sports, is that its a hobby. there are not alot of opther true hobbys persued by high school people other than sports, some play in bands, but not much else. it also shows confidence and status really well

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I played football for two years and I gotta say, the ladies like it. It's a great topic of conversation!

Here, football is one of the biggest events in town. There's always at least 1000 people in the stands, and people from all over the area watch the games on local TV. Many fans know us all, and it's great. There's also the success element coming into play. During the time I've played, we've only lost ONCE (a tight game, too), tied once and we've won 13 regular-season games. Obviously, being in good shape and the confidence it gets us, makes us more attractive. There's also some degree of passion involved.

BUT, if you don't like sports, don't play them.

Weightlifting is a good idea, if you don't hate it too much. Girls like buff guys.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As sammo said in a recent post, don't live for others, live for yourself. If you would only play sports to impress other's, then you aren't playing for the right reasons. The core of sporting is fun, and if you don't enjoy doing it, then you're wasting your time. Sure girls like a buff and athletic guy, but if your game is on, then you shouldn't need to depend on it for chicks.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at my school but my school is notoriously known for extremely low school spirit

;) ;)

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the captian of the varsity hockey team at my high school this year, and I met a lot of hot girls that way.

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on the football team and football is pretty much the main sport in my part of the state. I'm the only person in my grade to get pulled up to varsity so that helped me out a lot with the chicks. For example, we usually give our practice jerseys to our girlsfriends or whoever during games so they can wear them, and I had about 7 different girls constantly fighting for mine. So being good at a sport or whatever you do can definately help. :cool: