Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sports Clips

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how widespread this store is, but have you ever heard of Sports Clips? It's a haircut salon for men, and they advertise it kind of like a Hooters, lol. They have sports on big screen TVs, supposedly have hot chick barbers, who will give you a hot towel for your face, and massage your scalp, and even your neck and shoulders if you want (and pay for it). This massaging bit is always a big part of their advertising.

There's nothing wrong with this, but I honestly have to say that I would feel a little stupid going in there for a haircut. It almost seems like going in and paying to be manipulated and get a little female attention.

I know prostitution is the world's oldest profession, but I've never used one of those either - although no criticism intended for those who have. Anyone ever go to a Sports Clips, or have any comment on the experience?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
I have never been to Sports Clips because I prefer the old fashioned Barber Shop and my barber has cut my hair for years. My brother and friends have gone to Sports Clips and have gotten good hair cuts during the years. They are a chain from Texas and have shops across the country. A pretty big chain nationwide. I would think you would get female attention having any woman cut your hair. Some men go to salons for hair cuts and the women give attention. My ex is a hairstylist and one of her co workers had affairs with married men who came in the shop. I would not feel dumb about it. Go in and see if you like it getting a hair cut.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went once. My usual place had been overbooked every time I came in so I said f-it and decided to check out a newly built Sport Clips. I wouldn't repeat but YMMV.

Bad haircut with no style, massage was an electric massager in a weird room with a "showers" sign on it, and the only sport they were playing at the time was golf.

Now I wait at the shop.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Havn't been there in a few years because they suck at cutting hair and I found a really great girl who knows how to cut my mane.
Same here. If those women were any good at what they do, then they would be stylists with a book of clients, and they could work anywhere other than the el-cheapo haircut mill.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Same here. If those women were any good at what they do, then they would be stylists with a book of clients, and they could work anywhere other than the el-cheapo haircut mill.
I think this bookends my point nicely.

If there isn't a wait, if they aren't seeing a lot of private clients, they probably aren't worth much.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
I would think you would get female attention having any woman cut your hair. Some men go to salons for hair cuts and the women give attention. My ex is a hairstylist and one of her co workers had affairs with married men who came in the shop. I would not feel dumb about it. Go in and see if you like it getting a hair cut.
Nah, I have no interest in going into a Sports Clips. I just thought it looked kind of weird. And yeah, most anywhere you get your hair shampooed, you'll get a bit of a scalp massage. But with Sports Clips, they package that as part of the deal in their advertising.

It looks like if you opt for the neck and shoulder massage, they use the electric massager. You may as well go to a massage parlor, lol, I hear some of those offer different "services". Anyone ever get a Happy Ending?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used a woman barber for the vast majority of my life. Not sports clips just a woman my dad grew up with who can cut the living **** out of hair. When I'm in Arkansas she's the only person i'll use. she uses a straight razor and everything. she gives me the massage thing and everything but that's not why i go there.

Most women at sports clips are fresh out of beauty school. doesn't mean they suck. most do lol but not all.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going to the same stylist for 11 years now. She was teaching beauty school about five years ago. Looks-wise, she is pushing the HB10 mark. She has the personality of a kitten, but is very good with hair.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to either Fantastic Sam's or Great clips. The stylists there are actually certified... The ones that you see in the mall are also certified too, but getting a haircut in the mall just seems weird. Kind of like getting a boner while getting a haircut...