"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sports Analogy For Nexting A Girl: Put Her On The Bench

BramhaBull60

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2001
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Here is a psychological trick that I have been using to help me with my dating efforts when it comes to nexting a women. If you ever played or coached a team sport, say baseball, football, basketball, hockey, whatever, you should know that being too one dimensional in the players you have, and the game you play is going to cost you to lose a lot more than your going to win. The most important part of any winning team is depth: Having a lot of talented, good players who you can replace when one is not working out.

How does this relate to dating and what is my strategy? Well say you are hung up on one girl, and you depend on that one situation to pan out. What happens? 99% percent of the time you get burned because you much time and effort into one person. In order to stop this, I just work on cold approaches, find women who are interested in me, and go out with them. Its simple once you have the confidence to do so.

So if I get to really like a girl( and don't feel to bad for being hung up one girl, it happens and we are all human. I am sure even the Master DJ's have to be careful about oneitis still) and she is not showing the interest level I desire, in my mind, I bench her, put her on the sidelines, and give another girl in my cell phone contacts a chance to get to know me.

What happens when you bench an athlete in sports? Either they give up and want to move on, or they work harder for you. Either way, that person is not ruining your game. Its the same with a women. If she’s blowing you off, and playing with your head, and an attention *****, she’s not worth having in the game. Take her out, and put someone else in until she proves she can play your game.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
This is a better way to look at things then just completely NEXTING her, which to me is more like trading away or putting a girl on waivers.

Put her on the bench! I like it.

Someone a few years ago had the analogy of having a starter and a whole pitching rotation. You have your starting pitcher and your relievers.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top