"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sporting prowess

Columbia

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
We all know that girls are usually not at all interested in sports.

But, if you excel at a sport how much time should you spend on the subject? Obviously you cant keep on talking about it.

I'm a cyclist, and nearly all the girls I know are really impressed by it (not that I'm trying to impress them) and are always asking me about it. But I always kind of give a vague answer and change the subject, which sucks, because I rock :) .

Again, I'm not cycling to impress anyone, but I dont think it would do my success rate any harm if the girls in my HS knew that I am very successful.

Also, what aspect the sport should I put most emphasis on (hours spent training, pain, excitement, teamwork, etc).

P.S. If anyone has a c/f response for "Do you wear those tight shorts" I'd love to hear it :p .
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The Golden Leaf

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Obsess over it every sencond of the day. When you meet a new person brag as much as you can and put them down. :rolleyes:

it's best if someone else brings it up. Or you bring it up casually. Try not to spend too much time or your 'bragging' but don't let your skills go unknown.

Casually is best.
 

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Do you wear those tight shorts?

You mean the ones that show off my sexy butt? Oh yeah!
 

Columbia

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Thank you, golden leaf, that was pretty much what I thought :)

JudgementDay...genius...:D
 
Top