Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sporting prowess

Columbia

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that girls are usually not at all interested in sports.

But, if you excel at a sport how much time should you spend on the subject? Obviously you cant keep on talking about it.

I'm a cyclist, and nearly all the girls I know are really impressed by it (not that I'm trying to impress them) and are always asking me about it. But I always kind of give a vague answer and change the subject, which sucks, because I rock :) .

Again, I'm not cycling to impress anyone, but I dont think it would do my success rate any harm if the girls in my HS knew that I am very successful.

Also, what aspect the sport should I put most emphasis on (hours spent training, pain, excitement, teamwork, etc).

P.S. If anyone has a c/f response for "Do you wear those tight shorts" I'd love to hear it :p .

The Golden Leaf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsess over it every sencond of the day. When you meet a new person brag as much as you can and put them down. :rolleyes:

it's best if someone else brings it up. Or you bring it up casually. Try not to spend too much time or your 'bragging' but don't let your skills go unknown.

Casually is best.

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you wear those tight shorts?

You mean the ones that show off my sexy butt? Oh yeah!

Columbia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, golden leaf, that was pretty much what I thought :)

JudgementDay...genius...:D