Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sport for shrewdness

Reaction score
Hello,

I am developing this goal recently to get into a sport to develop more shrewdness in the way I go about life.

I now have very little to none.
Facts:
I am 24 yrs old, have very little experience with sports and I have that stoopid "nerve" condition in my lower back, so I got a little bit backproblems.
Not really severely though but I guess I need to pay attention to this.

I'm afraid I cant get into martial arts this way.

Another thing is, Does anyone have experience with starting to pick up a sports discipline at that age? I want to devote a couple hours a week to the sport but not make it something like I eat, breathe and sleep.

If Im going to get into a sport am I not going to get my ass kicked the whole time?

Thank you.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ping Pong...so fun and doesn't require you to be extremely athletic, builds great hand eye coordination

Reaction score
A sport is like a discipline. When you waiver, you will fail. You follow the path like a religion and you shall be very sucessful. Both in the sport and the way of life.

Reaction score
Try badminton. Or curling! Or better yet.. wait i know this one.... AHA.

LAWN DARTS!!!!! :up:

Didnt you know that they have competitions now? All the strongest remaining athletes compete.