"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spiritual Concepts and TRP

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2022
Messages
78
Reaction score
64
***This is not a religious post. ***More of an understanding between Man, Woman and the laws of the universe


Does anyone else besides myself notice weird coincidences between TRP and Spirituality.

TRP: Women are repulsed by and can sense men who mastrubate. They can just tell that your not acting as if your getting laid. Their nature is they are highly intuitive than men are. There is no social proof, self confidence is down, etc.


Spiritually: semen is life force energy, it drains and brings upon a number of negative effects. That life for is drained.


Essentially women want a man who holds his seed and has that reproductive spiritual energy.







Dualism- (Opposites)
man - dominant, leading, masculine, logical,

Female - following, submissive, feminine, emotional.





Present-Future:
Man - withdraws attention because he is in the now.Success object.focused on the now and himself

Female - gives attention to get him. Sexual object. focused on the future and her kin.

Rejection:
TRP - girl ghosted you, move on, find a new woman who can be a compliment.
Spiritual - it was not aligned in your destiny.




I could go on but there are inter-lapping concepts. Anyone more spiritually intelligent than I am can add on.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,131
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I have no opinion on semen retention (SR) itself.

But I think a big chunk of the benefit comes from quitting phorn. Then the guy will start to lose that awkward/creepy vibe he might have developed from hours of staring wide-eyed at other couples on the screen.

TLDR: I think quitting phorn can improve body language or vibe. I won’t rule out SR-specific benefits, but defer to the others on that.
 
Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,389
Spiritually: semen is life force energy, it drains and brings upon a number of negative effects. That life for is drained.

Essentially women want a man who holds his seed and has that reproductive spiritual energy.
So how do you explain that time SamSuave came in 4 different girls in one week? He certainly didn't hold his seed, he basically drained his life according to your theory yet he still had sex with 4 different girls. Those girls still wanted him and had no clue he was banging multiple girls.

I worry about a lot of you guys being addicted to p0rn. Thats the actual problem. Lack of will power that trickles into other areas of your life. Guys that get girls are also successful in other areas of life. Its still widgets.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top