"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spinning Plates Works

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I have recently confirmed second hand the absolute success men have when they are banging multiple women. I have two roommates. Both have brought home several different women in recent weeks. Rather attractive women too. Both are getting laid pretty much on demand.

The common denominator is they keep things casual and spin plates. Sure, they aren't on some "redpill" forum, or reading The Rational Male. They are living many of the principles though due to their own experiences.

Been distracted with other stuff, but I'm going to see if I can't start bringing a few home myself.

One thing is apparent. You can know all you want about game and such. You can talk about it all you want. Write all you want. Read all you want. You need to actually live it to have success with women. Go live it gentlemen!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top