Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spinning plates or dating multiple women is overrated advice

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the purpose of spin plates, is to be looking for a long term partner.
By being sexually active, you will reduce the chance of progressing a relationship that may not be good, but it's your only source of intimacy

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi BeExcellent,
@Scaramouche...Oh that will never do,call me Scarra,all my friends do....Yes since being "debauched" at 12 by Older Boys who got a vicarious thrill out of sharing a Gang bang with two young guys...I enjoyed the experience and from the age of 16 have always had an active Svex life....I like Women,can't live without them,the great thing is it gets easier and easier as the the aging demographic tilts things your way....Your own Ben Franklin had a penchant for Older Women wrote an essay on the little Darlings,he also opined that in aging the only thing you may rely on is a Good Woman an Old Dog and cash at the Bank...thanks to the grace of God I have all this and am grateful....Sure I am a Philander,there are 134 Synonyms for this word,one being a Don Juan,suggests the phenomena is very wide spread...These days I appreciate a Lady who finds pleasure in giving service an encounter with a Chinese Medicine Doctor some years ago opened my eyes to the delights of the Erotic East...As a young Man the Abdication of Edward the King Emperor was fresh in the minds of people around me,he gave up an Empire,at that time,the Worlds greatest economy for a rather plain Jewish Divorcee...Why? because for a few mispent years she had visited Shanghai Bordellos to learn the Ancient Art of pleasuring a Man...She had learned the Shanghai Squeeze,the art of controlling an ejaculation by subtle pressure on the Sphincter and more...For one brief Afternoon I was also an Emperor,scales were lifted from my eyes....A woman doesn't have to be young,nor beautiful to please me and be valued as long as she is willing to learn.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi BeExcellent,
@Scaramouche...Oh that will never do,call me Scarra,all my friends do....Yes since being "debauched" at 12 by Older Boys who got a vicarious thrill out of sharing a Gang bang with two young guys...I enjoyed the experience and from the age of 16 have always had an active Svex life....I like Women,can't live without them,the great thing is it gets easier and easier as the the aging demographic tilts things your way....Your own Ben Franklin had a penchant for Older Women wrote an essay on the little Darlings,he also opined that in aging the only thing you may rely on is a Good Woman an Old Dog and cash at the Bank...thanks to the grace of God I have all this and am grateful....Sure I am a Philander,there are 134 Synonyms for this word,one being a Don Juan,suggests the phenomena is very wide spread...These days I appreciate a Lady who finds pleasure in giving service an encounter with a Chinese Medicine Doctor some years ago opened my eyes to the delights of the Erotic East...As a young Man the Abdication of Edward the King Emperor was fresh in the minds of people around me,he gave up an Empire,at that time,the Worlds greatest economy for a rather plain Jewish Divorcee...Why? because for a few mispent years she had visited Shanghai Bordellos to learn the Ancient Art of pleasuring a Man...She had learned the Shanghai Squeeze,the art of controlling an ejaculation by subtle pressure on the Sphincter and more...For one brief Afternoon I was also an Emperor,scales were lifted from my eyes....A woman doesn't have to be young,nor beautiful to please me and be valued as long as she is willing to learn.
You are kind my dear Scarra. Your contribution is valuable. For myself and others. Thank you :)

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want it but women seem to sense when I’m with a girl and back tf off. Happens all the time.