“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Spinning Plates has been a life changer for me

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
So finally started to get emotionally grounded after a divorce about a year and a half ago. Made some serious gains in my business and fitness. Improved a couple parts of my personality- a big one being that I cut coffee big time, which is making me naturally calm and mostly emotionally unaffected by things going on around me. Women respond to me more positively now then when I was down and out with the divorce. Anyway, I started spinning plates (first time I've ever done this) about a two months ago, with some very early and what I consider rapid success. I thought I'd share how spinning plates is changing me and girls perception of me...

Spinning plates has been extremely effective for me for the following reasons:

1. It has killed my thirstiness and any hints of neediness. I truly don't need to get sex from any one plate.
2. I am improving with women because Its getting me rapid experience with women after a bit of a layoff after divorce.
3. I am naturally much more scarce. It takes me longer to respond to messages, if I even do at all. Seems to spark some anxiety in women.
4. Maybe not the best place to get confidence, but it seems to be improving my self confidence. The plates compliment me all of the time now. I wasn't really getting that when working with one chick at a time.
5. I am leading the relationships to where I want them to go. Why? Because if they don't want them to go where I want them to go, I am fine with bowing out. They are all coming to me on my schedule, not theirs.
6. Now that I have 3 solid plates, I don't have any desire to try and impress them. They are finding out things they are impressed with on their own. They are discovering it. And it's even more intriguing for them. Like, oh why didn't you tell me you did this or have this?
7. The three plates constantly reinforce to me (like Pook says) that I am the prize. And then I carry that out in everyday transactions with other men and women. This seems to really pull other women, that previously would have not made much notice of me.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
Got back into the dating game 16 months ago after decade + long relationship. I credit spinning plates (&Tinder) to being successful. Knowing you can ‘next’ her & get a replacement easily is a superpower. Also realizing there is no ‘The One’.
 
Top