"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spiked hair?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Hold on there buddy, you forgot one important consideration: what YOU like. Why does it have to be dressing well to impress people? I dress well because I like to dress well, and I look how I want to because I want to look like that, not because anyone else wants me to. It doesn't faze me what guys or girls think of it, cuz clothes are a form of self expression, and how I dress is a way of expressing myself.

Enough of this dressing for other people metro crap. There are VERY few times when you should dress to someone else's standards, and that's times like a wedding or some other place with a dress code.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
You're right. Personally, I hate clothes. In fact, I'm gonna burn all my clothes and go around naked, because it's what I LIKE.
 
Top