"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spermie Longevity

Tiga

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore
I have a question about the longevity of sperm. I've been wondering about this for a while...

My g/f is on the pill, but I use the "pull out" method anyways in order to futher decrease the chances of getting her pregnant.

When we have sex, I usually do it more than once. After my initial ejaculation, "pulling out", and wiping my manlihood with a tissue, I'm able to achieve another erection in less than 5 minutes. The semen makes my penis "icky" on the outside, even after being wiped with a tissue. Is this "ickiness" a suitable environment for sperm to survive on? In other words, after wiping semen off my penis, would the residing sperm on the surface of my penis be fully functional (ignoring the fact that she's on the pill)?

Another question: If I wait until my penis is dry before having sex again, will the sperm still be functional or dead once I stick it back in?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tiga

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore
I see.. thanx you rgeere :).

How long does sperm survive on a surface after it has left the body (just curious)?:
 

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
I heard it was up to 10 days... dunno if thats true but hey, better safe than sorry.

I saw this freeware game where you shoot condoms at rabid sperm. How long the sperm lasts depends on the circumstances I guess :D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Northridge California
don't listen to guesses. go find out at the mayo clinic. i think they have a website, as for sperm surviving INSIDE a woman for a week or ten days that is stupidity, if that were the case then waiting for a girl to ovulate wouldn't mean SHlT! Ask your girlfriends they don't just walk around for a week with a load of nut shot up them.
pfffffffffftttttt jackass
 
Top