Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spent the night with girl without having sex - best way to proceed

Reaction score
This is actually exactly the reason!
Jake, don't worry man, I'm not catching feelings for this girl. We only interacted for 12 hours (that might have been enough when I was 20, but not now).
But I do admit that failing to close hurt my ego a bit, and I want another chance. Plus I want to break this dry spell. That's all.
Be careful, I caught oneitis unexpectedly last year and it was awful.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I'd probably do but I don't have a 100% success rate..

"Ping" text today or tomorrow to try and set something up for next week. You can't really set something up for this weekend because any girl worth a **** will have something setup at this point unless her plans cancel and she wants to slot you in.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful, I caught oneitis unexpectedly last year and it was awful.
I feel you man, I've had cases of oneitis multiple times over the years, especially when I was younger. One of them was pretty bad. Luckily these taught me to be careful.
Hope you are over it now!

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
After a week of complete radio silence from both sides, I texted her again today. Did not really expect her to respond tbh, but she did and seems open again.
I might have another shot after all

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
After a week of complete radio silence from both sides, I texted her again today. Did not really expect her to respond tbh, but she did and seems open again.
I might have another shot after all

Be careful not to appear thirsty - make sure logistics are on point but let her lead. There's a chance this girl might genuinely want to take it slow so be prepared for a two-date lay scenario from this point forward, provided she demonstrates solid interest and things get at least somewhat physical again the next time you meet. And remember massages are an escalation tool.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuddling and playing big/little spoon is something you do with a GF!!

If a girl invites me to her room, then it’s on - no question. Exploration while reading her body language will tell you everything you need to know on how far to pursue.

If you believe in chivalry, you can always say “let’s save that for later” and wrap up the date. However, you met on an OLD and the risk she’ll find someone else is extremely high. You don’t have the rapport from a first date.

I would wait a week or so to reach out again. If you haven’t heard from her by then, the train has likely left the station.

OP, next time always take the shot while the iron is hot!
I've been in similar situations as OP but typically me NOT escalating isn't the issue, usually, if a woman doesn't wanna hook up and she is in my place for a first date through an OLD is cause her interest is low

I had a situation where the woman was paranoid from a previous situation where the condom broke and she is not on birth control needless to say I didn't see her again (and she was fat in person using older pics) is that my fault? nope, it tells me this chick isn't doing her due diligence if she is hooking up with random men on tinder (she should be on birth control)

With OLD sometimes you only get one shot, and OP fired his

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, when you are trying to calculate how many days you should wait to contact her to hopefully raise her interest level, the game has been lost. OP is planning his 4th and 10 right now.
This LOL why are guys still trying to use "2010 tactics}? sorry but if a woman is really into you, you don't have to do this they will be in contact with you, a woman who really likes you will be bothered by not hearing from you in a few days heck even in a few hours. A lot of men are dealing with with low interest women here and want to turn it around when they need to find a woman who is interested