Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spending Time Away From Women

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please add a list of hobbies that can lend a man opportunities for self-discovery.

- Golf
- Shooting Range
- Chess
- Running
- Swimming

What are your Top 5 Hobbies?

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-Travel
-Travel
-Travel
-Travel
-Travel

You absorb so much from the locals that gives you many different perspectives and introspection. I use it to build connections with people around me, a well-versed traveler will open a lot of doors with their experiences. That’s what I strive to become.
I wanted to include travel, but can't do that every day or week. I'm learning Japanese and saving for a two-week trip at the end of the year.

So far I have put in 20 hours of total time according to the logs, and I'm still a noob!

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make money. Like Elon Musk. Sleep under your desk and get rich filling a need for humanity. Then you won't be able to keep the best women away from you.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make money. Like Elon Musk. Sleep under your desk and get rich filling a need for humanity. Then you won't be able to keep the best women away from you.
Well, these two topics should be kept separate as self-improvement should not be done for the sake of obtaining womans.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please add a list of hobbies that can lend a man opportunities for self-discovery.

- Golf
- Shooting Range
- Chess
- Running
- Swimming

What are your Top 5 Hobbies?
I am curious to know why you are taking time off. Providing context can help us provide more tailored advice.

Did you experience something? We can also chat via a direct message if you do not want to post about it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about the best women but you certainly won't keep a certain type of woman away from you

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious to know why you are taking time off. Providing context can help us provide more tailored advice.

Did you experience something? We can also chat via a direct message if you do not want to post about it.
I wrote about it earlier. Waited her out with dread game after a marathon session. It took 6 days but she texted me. I couldn't have her be too sure about me.

We have a date for tomorrow. The results of waiting are awesome, but fiddling with your thumbs is not.

Would like to know how to spend time away from women so waiting becomes easier over time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most athletic hobbies are primarily male, even the ones that you wouldn't think would be primarily male.

Hunting and fishing are both mainly male hobbies. Plenty of men go on hunting and fishing trips together.

Bicycle riding is far more male than female, either more road/urban path type biking or off road/mountain biking. I've done more road/urban path type biking and it's typically 8-10 male riders out there for every female rider I see.

Tennis is a primarily male sport, especially at more advanced levels of play. At either public or private courts, it is rare to see 2 women playing a singles tennis match against each other. Among more serious tennis players, the ratio is typically around 3 males for every female player.

Sand volleyball also tends to be more male than female, which is surprising as volleyball is a female friendly sport. I have rarely ever seen a 2 x 2 match of all female players at any sand court. It's even rarer to see 4 x 4 matches with all female players. Most female players are playing with their boyfriends/husbands or a group of males associated with their boyfriends/husbands.