Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spending New Years alone

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been an interesting last year or so. It was around this time last year where the same occurred as I knuckled down on my studies. While others passed out and had 'the time of their lives' I'd ended up writing down the plans for my year and luckily made it through this year.

Spent this Christmas alone and again really nailed down things I wanted to work on and started to change the outlook of my life as that was what I really needed to work on with my self esteem. I guess I have always been a bit more of a solo act but have felt awkwardly obliged to be like others in going out and what not.

So new years is around the corner. I have a few party invites that I am unsure of. Furthermore I'd rather bring in the new year with my feet running rather than passed out somewhere. The hardest part is I am being invited to an all female party; where a past flame has been invited along with another. I guess you could say I have loads of opportunities to get laid but the only thing standing in my way is my ego. I'd told this girl I already had invites elsewhere (which is true) and how she put it was I was more than welcomed to join but she knew I had plans otherwise. It sounded like she was trying to palm me off as nicely as she could.

What would you do? At this rate, I'll end up what I did last year and have an early night waking up to take photo's of the morning for a project (which coincidentally was the start of me pursuing my photography and starting up a photography business as a side project this year).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the all girls party and if you notice that you're unwelcome just say that you have to move to the other party as you said in advance.

After all you're a gentleman and you dont want to offend either of those who invited you, if the party is good and you're doing great just stay.

So you still have the chance to save face by leaving while at the same time you have the chance to stay and enjoy, if you're good enough you can get a girl there and take her home straight.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest i think new years is overated

Nobody really knows what they want to do for it , everything is really expensive and the hangover combined with the depression of it actually being January is usually horrendous

I sacked it off last year and didn’t miss it im planning on doing exactly the same this year

Getting laid feels good yea but if you can manage without it forget about it, life is much easier

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The main event in our town this year costs about half a weeks wage so yes I agree. Unfortunately the media and society in general exaggerates New Years and we the sheep unfortunately follow suite.

Turns out she's pretty excited for me to make it if I do and has a bed set up for me to stay if need so looks like I know where I will end up tonight.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I've gone to many New Years Eve parties and stayed sober. Ironically, those were the most fun New Years parties I'd ever attended.
agreed. Im not a fan of drinking anymore, maybe a special drink for the taste but come on... does anyone really like the taste of alcohol?

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the all girls party and if you notice that you're unwelcome just say that you have to move to the other party as you said in advance.

After all you're a gentleman and you dont want to offend either of those who invited you, if the party is good and you're doing great just stay.

So you still have the chance to save face by leaving while at the same time you have the chance to stay and enjoy, if you're good enough you can get a girl there and take her home straight.
This is golden and for the past 3 or 4 New Years Eves I have been doing just that.

Plan for 3-4 parties with backup plans to backup plans. When one is getting stale or is not what I thought it would be I say I am sorry but I also have other places to attend that I was invited. Boom next.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Everyday should be celebrated like its new years..because its a new day thats pretty major but it happens on a regular time scale so we take it for granted

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah vastly over hyped. I got good friends coming over tomorrow so I m bouncing between speed painting,cooking bourride and paella and messaging some Japanese net chick, although its put up/shut up time coz I ve told her to txt me her number twice.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would they invite one guy to an all girls party? Sounds strange to me.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost midday here New Year's Day, had a work function last night (late Xmas drinks) so just went there, had 2 beers went home early then got up early this morning and went to the gym. Much better than wasting the day in bed hungover. Now it's time to take the boat out!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went into a fight with my parents and i spent NYE alone , i can say it's not a big deal as i thought to be . I think it's a necessary process into maturity to go through it alone cause it will never always be the same in the future. Lol my schedule this year was so full that every day seems the same to me.