Speer's Edge: "Marriage" *Kino

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
This is one of the funnest things to do. Keep in mind you can use anything to recall the kino escalation once you preform the marriage ceremony.

Step 1: Tell your target:
"We are going to get married. All we have to do is dance around in a circle 3 times."
*You can also improvise whatever kino you want in order to preform the marriage ceremony. (ie: hop on one foot 3 times, ect..)

Step 2: Tell the obstacle/wing to be the priest/rabbi. You can ask your target if she is Jewish or Christian.
* You have to tell the obstacle/wing that once you are done dancing around in 3 circles that they may announce you husband and wife)

Step 3: Take your targets hand and dance around in 3 circles around the obstacle/wing/table whatever.

Step 4: The target/wing will announce you husband and wife.

SPEER'S EDGE
Step 5: You say: "I may now kiss the bride"

Step 6: Place both your hands on either side of her head and move forward to kiss close.
*If she moves her head just kiss her cheek. Move back, turn your head and tell her to kiss yours.

Have fun.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hah that's cool, should try it one time. It;'s kind of like the "Hey you're going to be my girlfriend for the next 5 minutes" line.

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Any of the tactics I post here are open for translation. You should make them your own and come up with something that fits your style, stories, and beliefs.

Let us know what you come up and how it works for you. This is a community of men trying to help others by experimenting, testing and moving forward. Thats how every great science grows.

Peace

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kinda risky cuz if your not good at it and she doesnt really go along, your gonna wind up embarassing yourself big time and ur gonna look like a total dumbass.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's gotta be easier ways lol... Nevertheless a witty/funny pickup.

chad2k5

Banned
Reaction score
This Speer guy posts about a few free sessions to get you on board then charges $1,000 and up on his site for seminars and even as high as $4,000. That's what we call bait and switch. He's a salesman. His methods have to be unique and different, otherwise he'd have no sales pitch. The free videos on his site consists of some random person interviewing him about his seduction skills. I'd like to know who these "random" people are and why we're not seeing footage of him putting his skills to use. It's like the Kevin Trudeau infomercials where he talks about his crap. You buy his books, they have no substance, then he directs you to his website where you have to spend further money to get the information (which is info anyone can obtain on the internet).

These people have no interest in helping anyone but themselves. They prey on desperate people who don't know any better, and take their money in the process.

chad2k5

Banned
Reaction score
I forgot... everything he posts has been "field tested" thousands of times by his "students". :crackup:

Igetit!

Reaction score
I don't have a response to this thread,only a question...

Is this you?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chad2k5 said:
I forgot... everything he posts has been "field tested" thousands of times by his "students" :crackup:
I like the sig:

Winner of the Best PUA LifeStyle Award Wat?
Rated Top 10 Best PUA's Worldwide by TSB Magazine. Tubesteak boogie mag? Sounds interesting, tell me more Speers.
Labeled "The New Hitch" by WB What the hell is WB? And Hitch went totally AFC in the movie.