"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

SpeedDating ****UP!

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
I had a major **** up last night, went to this speed dating thing, had great rapport with most of the girls, about 8 of them, marked all of them just for the heck of it - AND I got zero matches! WTF!!!! I had great kino, had great chemistry with a couple of them too....and zero matches, it's a little depressing to get rejected by so many. Hotornot says I'm an 8-8.5 in looks, so what the hell am i doing wrong. I wonder if they make mistakes in matching people, if not, I'm never gettin laid because these people are probably not going for my type....SUCKS!!!! I even put some patterns on them, incredible connection, whatever, I'm doing some minor SS stuff on them, and nothing from anything, I mean, even the average and below average girls rejected me.....this majorly sucks!

kairos
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Hot or not are bull****ters
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
I wouldn't worry about it too much. You can't take them seriously they are speed dating, they're there for a reason, probably cuz their picky as hell.

:D
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I don't really think speeddating is worth the trouble... Then again, I could be wrong. You don't know who you'll be matched up with - it's hard to gauge an IL in that sort of situation...

As for hotornot, I'm a 9.9 - and I know I'm sure as hell not that good looking... I don't know if the people on there are blind (not that I'm complaining...)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
No, you THOUGHT you had great chemistry. Obviously, you did not have ANY chemistry whatsoever and failed to see the body language that the females were putting forth. Think of it as opportunity to gain field experience.

Did you stand out physically (ie were you part of the khaki crowd or did you peacock)?
Did you talk mostly about yourself? Did you qualify her?
In other words, did you put forth attractive qualities about yourself (ie funny, adventureous)?
And then force her to qualify herself thereby providing an excuse for her to believe that there are qualities about her that you liked (ie great cook, etc)?
Did you stand around afterwards like a loser? Or were you socializing with both guys and girls?
 

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
I took out my picture from hotornot, after 140 people rated me, I had a rating of 8.2 - pretty good. I'll put another one soon. Anyways, I feel better about it now, thinking about - most people there were a lot older than me, mostly lawyers and people from the medical field, one girl I met was a scientist, I've never met a female scientist before, she was ok - but the whole reason I went was to just test out some routines and see what happens and when nothing worked, I was like, WTF Plus, my game was not exactly smooth, I'm still an amateur at this, so I stumble....

Anyways, big ****, I do better on cold approaches where women are not expecting and on gaurd, that works better.

BTW - I also met a guy in the break, he
was a great looking guy, most women would go for him, and he said that he's been to these events three times and all three times he got no matches! WTF! Most of these girls are serious nerdy types, very professional and none of the CF stuff works, they're actually very masculine, they think more like us guys, which is why it's hard to get chemistry. They can have a great intellectual conversation, but flirting gets you very little response. Anyways, that's my theory, i brushed it off as not a big deal...
 

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
JT47319 - you're absolutely right, I did NOT have any real chemistry, when I look back, I realize, I ****ed as much as they were whack!

Anyways, it is time for me to learn some from this....

Q: How do you peacock? Any suggestions....

Q: How do you put forth attractive qualities...

I'll probably use this elsewhere....

kairos
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
I might try those speed dating meetings myself.,so I got few Qs:
1. what was age range in your group?
2.Can you lie about your age or do they check Id's?
3.Were women ugly or what?
4.Do you think it's true that more women then men go to those events?
5. Anything else you would recomment to keep in mind?

Thanks man!
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
I tried speed dating awhile ago, got one match but she flaked and never responded to my email. I will probably try speed dating one or two more times. You may be on to something about the girls there being to picky.

The environment doesn't lend well to sincerity. Everyone is obligated to be polite and respectful. While this shields the "rejection" up front, eventually, in the end, you find out what the girls really think of you. So, in the midst of the speed dating event, everyone is kind of putting on a facade.

I think I would rather be at a random place or social event, and ask for a phone number up front and then see if I am rejected or not.

My 2 cents.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Excellent point...people are just being nice, it's hard to get real honest responses, plus, trust me....most of these women, even if they turn out to be hot are super-driven, career oriented women - i have nothing against that, but you cannot flirt with them like normal feminine women, so right there....speeddating is out as far as i'm concerned, i'm looking for feminine women...
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
BULL SHYT.

Just because you aren't successful in one venue doesn't make it the fault of the playettes there. It isn't HER FAULT, and it isn't because of YOUR APPEARANCE, it's because your GAMEPLAN is weak.

It means you haven't calibrated your game to their desires. What do they want? What turns them on? What hits their trigger buttons in order to make them WANT to take you home?

Bars are a little different from clubs which are totally different from coffee shops and college campuses.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Originally posted by JT47319
It means you haven't calibrated your game to their desires. What do they want?
Nah man, a DJ doesn't supplicate to a woman's needs like that. You're supposed to act like your great self, and women should be attracted to that. If not, that's their problem. Sounds like kairos did alright...I know what these socially retarded career-driven women are like.
 
Top