"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Speed up your PUs

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
If you're a moderately attractive guy, just introduce yourself and get the number, with minimal fluff talk. Its that simple. Don't worry about conversation and whatnot, just get the number.

Most women will decide whether or not they are interested in you before you say your first word. I used to open with something clever to get her attention, would keep a rather one-sided conversation going in order to elicit values while not revealing too much about myself, and then number close. While this worked perfectly fine, it didn't take me long to realize that I could get the same results by simply introducing myself, maybe exchange a few words, getting the number/date, and getting out.

A few of my friends disagree with me, saying that you may get the number, but if you haven't established a decent rapport then she'll be more likely to turn you down for a date when you call. While they make a good point, I have yet to notice a decrease in the availability of my pick-ups.

Let me know how this works for you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Works fine. I've always done this.
Notice also she gives you her number. Most of the time this means she finds you sexually attractive enough to go on a date. otherwise you wouldn't get a nember
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
except for when they turn you down for a date. It's like, why else would I have wanted her number?
 
Top