Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speed Seduction

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know exactly what this site's stance on Speed Seduction is but from my interpretation of all the articles here, it is not really accepted as part of the "don juan" method.

I think the discussion forum is getting too clogged up with SS debates and material and a lot of the new and regular posters are trying to accept it as the norm. Personally, I don't have too much of a problem with it but I still believe its very much against a lot of what this site is about, and too many newbies are getting caught up in it.

Thats why I think there should be a separate forum for more experienced posters to discuss SS so that the discussion froum be based around the primary elements of the site.

As you will know already, when a regular or experiences poster says something, a lot people often just follow their advice without actually dissecting it, and I fear that before too long, the entire discussion forum will be ss based.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Donjuanpablo:
I don't know exactly what this site's stance on Speed Seduction is but from my interpretation of all the articles here, it is not really accepted as part of the "don juan" method.
In this thread, http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000315.html , the site's administrator said...

It is appropriate to discuss pretty much anything around here, including speed seduction

Based on that, I would say SS is on topic for this forum. Tangential perhaps, but still on topic.

Thats why I think there should be a separate forum for more experienced posters to discuss SS so that the discussion froum be based around the primary elements of the site.
I agree, which is why I posted the thread to which I provided a link. The only thing is I don't think it should be called an "SS forum" first of all because Allen might run into problems with Ross, and second because there are other methods of seduction that should be discussed as well.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

Racer X

Don Juan
Reaction score
... and who cares about your interpretation?

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donjuanpablo, I'm simply of the mindset that speed seduction and anything "DJ" work very well together. One is about opening the door, the other is about keeping it open.

But I think another forum wouldn't be such a bad idea, I'd hate to see more newbies get the abridged version and skip right to the SS, thinking that's the end-all, be-all.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read your thread Nick, and I agree with what Allen has said about the openess of discussion topics.

As i said, its only my interpretation of the site, which was obviously influenced by the fact the he put up a doc love article against SS right at the height of all this SS discussion.

And Chris, I totally agree with you that its the newbies that are the prone to be caught up in seduction without fully understanding the more simple concepts of this site.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As i said, its only my interpretation of the site, which was obviously influenced by the fact the he put up a doc love article against SS right at the height of all this SS discussion.
Doc Love put up the article as he does every Thursday. I am not going to speculate as to whether or not it's the case that the article was in direct response to discussion on these forums.

I understand why you would think that a message board on a website should focus primarily on the materials on the website and I think it still does. However, this forum does not exist in a vacuum. The people who started here become exposed to other ideas. Does that make them no longer a part of this community?

If you look at this this thread, http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/020066.html you will see that most people who cared enough about the issue to speak up do not believe that SS in in conflict with what a Don Juan is.

I agree that fast seduction needs it's own forum.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries