Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speed Seduction 101

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, since you guys will never ever learn about it I've put together a collection of posts from others about what we call SPEED SEDUCTION.

I don't take any credit for this, I'm just enlightening some young minds. With other people's works of art. I hope I don't get in trouble haha...

Enjoy...

PART 1
==============================================
Words once said from Sir_Chancealot then passed onto Capi...
====================

Here's an excerpt from one of Capi's posts...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
Intro Est Capi

Before we start. I take minimal as in almost no credit for this [though I wouldn't mind thanks for resurfacing this old tanker] ... I did about 30min of searching and reposting and thats it. Everyone who first posted is really the people who know what they are talking about. I just never got to read the first SS bible, and I always wished I could have. When This Bible existed there was minimal intrest because some people felt SSing was against Morals. One of the main resons I added some posts was to clear this myth. I

wish some people would have stayed on our boards longer and been able to continue teaching and finishing thier works. Most of what is here is only the first half of the SS knowledge. But because this work was abondoned like great meusoleums before, I fear this work shall always remain a ghost of what could have been. Maybe this will inspire some Newbs to look further into this and maybe create a sencond age. I always wished I could have learned more of SS it and NLP, though hard, seemed useful and intresting. not only in seducing, by in further understanding and being happy with ones life.

"most men when they "date" have to choose between being a "bully"...a "jerk" who never gives in or a "supplicant"...a beggar who does ANYTHING a woman wants. My course gives you the option to be a truly gentle-MAN; someone who NEVER bullies or BEGS, but instead structures wonderful opportunities, offers her challenges, and captivates and stimulates her deepest levels of imagination. That's not being cruel; that's being awesome. And you deserve to be know how good it feels for you and her to do this."
-Ross Jefferies

So is SS Wrong? and manipulative?

""Ya know, I think that is the attitude I am going to adopt.

Most of those guys think it is "manipulating" women. And it is, but in a GOOD way. No one who has ever seen that "doggy dinner-bowl" look will ever forget it. (And I haven't seen it full bore yet, just a little! )

They somehow think in their mind that they are committing some "crime" against women. How in the hell can you think that something that makes women feel as good as SS does is wrong?!?

Maybe it is some of their AFC traits coming out, who knows. I am getting to the point where I don't care why some people think stupid crap, and I could care less if they go on thinking it. More women for me to run patterns on! ;D"
"
~Sir Chancelot

===================================
Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Master Don Juan

Basics of the NLP mindset - I
As my studies advance, I feel comfortable to give everyone some insights about the basics of the NLP mindset, which is very similar to the mindset of a SS, and will surely get you to think and change.

Map isn't territory - We all see the world through filters, which aren't necessarily the real truth.

Structures of Behavior

1 - An atittude geared towards results instead of problems.
2 - Change the focus of your questions, using "How?" instead of "Why?".
3 - See the difference between failure and feedback.
4 - Consider the Possibilities instead of the Necessities.
5 - Adopt an attitude of Curiosity and Fascination instead of going from Pressupositions.

Our consciousness limits itself to 7 segments of information (2 more or 2 less), but our uncoscious mind can handle almost infinite processes.

4 stages of the Learning Experience

1 - Unconscious Incompetency: you're not aware of what you don't know.
2 - Conscious Incompetency: You're aware of what you don't know.
3 - Conscious Competency: you're aware of what know, but it takes a conscious efford to make use of it.
4 - Unconscious Competency: you know what you need to know, and to it exactly and unconsciously.

Example: Driving a car

1 - You don't have the slightest idea of how to drive a car
2 - You know what you can't do (parking, changing the gears)
3 - You know what to do and how to do it, but you have to pay a lot of attention to it.
(You can drive but you have to pay a lot of attention to everything you're doing)
4 - You do things automacally, so you can talk, listen to music, watch the babes walking down the street...

To Unlearn = going from 4 back to 2.
To Relearn = going from 2 to 4 with more options.

Well I guess this is enough for some mind workout.
If anyone doesn't understand any concepts, please post and I'll be glad to dissecate it for you http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/smile.gif

BBB

============================

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS ONE'S BY SENOR FINGERS, HE'S THE MAN! (not the government )

PART2[\size]
I was gonna post this in Discussion, but I got a better idea from my friend Chin and decided to post here. You will see I did use some “unusual techniques” like meeting girls and spending time away from the forum.

Without further ado, I bring you….

THE 26 LESSONS OF STRIKING OUT (D’OH!)

Funny thing about this whole game is…

No matter how far you think you have progressed, both personally and within the sarge, there are always situations where you get blown out completely and are left holding your **** in your hand.

I have had a few of these heart-wrenching blow-outs lately and while I did do a lot of things right, I also messed up royally, so I figured I would post this so that you could learn from my mistakes and maybe point out a few I missed…

WARNING: This is the longest FR I have ever written. It’s actually 3 in one (hence the strike-out theme)

STRIKE ONE: THE SAD TALE OF HBGROOVY

It’s 3AM and the club is jumping. I am chilling in the DJ booth while my boy is mixing, just minding my biz and rolling a phat-ass joint when I happen to lock eyes with this random hottie. Damn! Talk about phat-ass! She had some luscious titties and a gorgeous face to match. I finished rolling the phattie and glanced over at her again. Fúck! Overall I gave her a solid rating of 9.453336

I had to have her! I was hoping maybe she had the same idea in mind as she made eye contact and approached me. She rolled up to the booth as I was stowing a friends jacket away and opened me by asking for, you guessed it, a favor.

HBGROOVY: Hey, could you stash my purse away for me (warm, sweet smile)
FINGZ: (Cold as fúck) Ummm…coat check is right over there. (pointing and turns back on her)
HBGROOVY: Hey! That’s not fair! I saw you stash someones coat just now…
FINGZ: Yeah, I know. Life is really unfair sometimes. (****y smile)
HBGROOVY: (pouting)
FINGZ: Well whaddya expect? You want a favor from me, then you have to do me a favor first.
HBGROOVY: (laughing) What do you want?
FINGZ: (Grabs pen and paper and hands it to her)
HBGROOVY: ???
FINGZ: Write down your number. Perhaps I will let you take me out to a fancy dinner sometime.

She wrote down 2 numbers AND her email, so I felt like the pimpmaster of the evening. Unfortunately I ended up leaving early with my ride so I didn’t see her for the rest of the night but at least I got the digits.

LESSON 1: YOU ARE ONLY THE PRIZE IF SHE HAS TO WORK FOR YOU. DON’T GIVE INTO HER WHIMS SO EASILY. BE A CHALLENGE!

Fast Forward 3 weeks later….

My feelings of pimphood were terribly unjustified. She never returned my call or email so I forgot about her completely until we bumped into each other by coincidence at another club. She turned out to be one of the best dancers I ever met and we cleared a circle made a spectacle of ourselves as the crowd egged us on.

LESSON 2: NUMBER CLOSES DON’T MEAN SHÍT. BUT A LITTLE LUCK AND SOME TIGHT DANCING SKILLS CAN REALLY TURN A SARGE AROUND.

We had a great time and afterwards she kept buying me drinks as I accused her of trying to lower my defenses for her own selfish pleasures. She proceeded to get me pretty hammered. :freak:

Things were going well until I fúcked up by trying to isolate too soon. I invited her to the “afterhours” at my place and there was this awkward silence. In hindsight I shoulda just been unfazed and tried again later, but I was piss drunk and a little insecure so I ejected on a perfectly tight sarge…..DOH!!!

LESSON 3: PERSISTENCE OVERCOMES RESISTENCE.

Oh yeah and ….

LESSON 4:: FRIENDS DON’T LET FRIENDS DRINK AND SARGE! SERIOUSLY, SOBER IS THE WAY TO GO.

Fast Forward one month later….

Turns out that HBGroovy lives out of town, about 5 hours away. But we been keeping in touch via phone and I manage to game her enough to actually call me for a change.

One day she calls out of the blue and says she is coming into town to visit her cousin. I tell her that’s awesome because my buddy, AssMan is in town as well and we can all go party together. We make plans and I say “cool” then hang up on her without saying goodbye. (For some reason girls seem to love this)

Me and AssMan show up an hour late because he is a total b!tch of a metrosexual and took too long getting ready. I was gonna give him a hard time for it but I was just happy to be chillin with this guy again. He is seriously the most natural PUA I ever met, so I knew we would have fun regardless.

We finally arrive on the scene and much to our surprise HB Groovy is waiting for us with her very fine cousin. I notice them before they notice me so I get some active disinterest / social proof going on, basically ignoring her and high-fiving random strangers like they are long lost friends.

LESSON 5:: THE BEAUTY OF SARGING AROUND DRUNK PEOPLE IS THAT YOU CAN PRETEND YOU KNOW THEM AND THEY USUALLY PLAY ALONG!

Eventually HBGroovy loses it and straight up tackles me! I act all surprised and give her a spin-hug. We do the whole intro thang with her cousin and AssMan and we both go into Game Mode.

HBGroovy rolled a joint and AssMan entertained us with some wild stories of his frat days. He doesn’t speak a word of Spanish so it was hilarious to get these girls to try and understand him. I played translator for a while and then I got restless…

I grabbed HBGroovy and we danced for a bit. Within a few minutes I got the only cotton mouth and asked her if she had some gum. She didn’t but she had some lip-balm and offered me some as she smeared some on her lips. I tried it and said it tasted funny but I wanted to taste it on her to make sure. Total lame excuse for a kiss, but she bought it and we made out heavily for the next ten minutes. Nice!

LESSON 6:: A WOMAN WHO IS ALREADY INTO YOU WILL JUMP AT ANY EXCUSE YOU GIVE THEM TO GET PHYSICAL. YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE MR. ULTRACREATIVESUPERSMOOTH ALL THE TIME. JUST TRY SOMETHING!

After a while the party was dying down so I did the typical hunger isolation move..”Man I am STARVING guys! You hungry at all?” AssMan readily agreed and we just grabbed these girls without waiting for an answer and took them back to my place.

LESSON 7:: TAKE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION WITHOUT CARING ABOUT HER RESISTANCE. IF SHE IS SUFFICIENTLY WARMED UP, THEN THIS CAVEMAN SHÍT WORKS!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-17-2004 01:42 PM

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART3
Señor Fingers
Don Juan

We got back to my crib and everything was great. The girls were laughing and AssMan got a kick out of the fact that he could say the raunchiest ghetto shít in English and they would never know! Of course they would say raunchy shít as well and he was none the wiser. I hadn’t laughed so hard in a long time!

Eventually this got played out though and I knew we needed to progress before we got the old “Hey we are tired and going home” routine. So I opted for less verbal communication when HBGroovy provided the perfect opportunity…

“My back is killing me guys” she said, rubbing her neck with a wince of pain.

Haha! Too easy! You can guess what happened next.

I started working out HBGroovy´s kinks and AssMan went to town on her cousin for a while until he pulled the genius move…

“Wow, your lower back is REALLY messed up. Unfortunately I cant fix it with you sitting up like this” he said in a wistfully innocently tone.

“So why don’t I lay down then?” she volunteered.

“Great idea!” said the AssMan, as if he never considered it an option.

LESSON 8:: SOMETIMES ITS GOOD TO BAIT YOUR GIRL INTO SEDUCING YOU IN A MANNER THAT APPEARS INNOCENT SO SHE DOESN’T COME OFF LOOKING LIKE A TOTAL SLUT IN FRONT OF HER FRIENDS.

At this point HBGroovy got a little nervous. She is tight with her cousins boyfriend and wasn’t really down with the AssMan taking advantage of her drunken state. He defused the situation nicely though, saying he would leave the bedroom door open for the duration of the massage. I couldn’t help but admire his finess!

LESSON 9:: DON’T LET OTHER PEOPLES NERVOUSNESS OR HESITATION AFFECT YOUR STATE. BAD VIBES CAN BE VERY CONTAGIOUS IF YOU LET THEM. MAINTAIN YOUR COOL ALWAYS!

I proceeded to work on HBGroovy. I could tell she was still a little uneasy and protective of her cousin. So I worked her tension out for a while and she returned the favor, giving me a decent massage which I enjoyed. We then settled on the sofa and chatted casually for another hour…

LESSON 10:: IN YOUR PURSUIT OF PÚSSY, DON’T BECOME ONE! IF YOU ARE MASSAGING A GIRLS NECK AND SHE IS IN YOUR HOUSE THEN YOU ARE TOTALLY JUSTIFIED IN TRYING TO FÚCK HER!

In hindsight Style´s evolution close woulda been perfect…(For those unfamiliar,,,,”Hey did you know that in the animal kingdom there are certain spots on the body that directly trigger the mating ritual? The neck is one of these very powerful spots.” Then bite her neck like a lion in heat and tug at her hair then get her to do the same to you…this has gotten me much action in the past…thanks Styles!)

I managed to salvage things when we started talking about travel. I told her I was fascinated by the facial characteristics of different cultures…how each nationality has its own facial trademarks. I then did a cold read on her and successfully guessed she was part Italian. She gave me the DDB look as I told her that I found her face very interesting, strong and assertive yet soft and feminine.

I then pointed to the spot where her jawline meets her neck and said “But this is my favorite spot by far” Placed a soft kiss right there, followed by another and another, till we got a heated session going and I eventually had my hand down her pants.

It was going so well! I could smell success oozing from her drenched panties… My only problem is that my leg fell asleep and I had to get up for a second because it became unbearable. This small problem proved to be my undoing in the end, cuz it was the perfect opportunity for her to check on her cousin.

Before I could stop her she was at the door. I came to her side where we both scoped out the situation, and it did not look good! All we saw was a flurry of hands exploring a very unconscious looking body. HBGroovy totally freaked and tried to wake her cousin up. Turned out she wasn’t asleep at all and was actually giving the AssMan a handjob!

I was relieved that he hadn’t sunk that low, but this was tempered by the fact that HBGroovy was totally out of state now and basically dragged her cousin out of bed and they left us there with the worst case of blue balls ever!

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

LESSON 11:: IN TENTATIVE SITUATIONS LIKE THIS, DON’T GIVE A GIRL A CHANCE TO BREAK HER STATE!

Also it woulda helped if me and AssMan had some secret code and he coulda played it off like he was sleeping when HBGroovy spied on them…Fúck.. I know I am grasping at straws here…I guess the most painful lesson of all is that there are a million different scenarios that can pop up and you will never be prepared for them… Sometimes a lay is just not meant to be! I am open to suggestions on this one because I still cant think of another way I could have handled it.

I admit I did mess up but I feel that the ultimate failure here was purely situational. At least I didn’t TOTALLY blow it like I did in…

02-17-2004 01:43 PM

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 4

Señor Fingers
Don Juan

STRIKE TWO: THE TRAGIC CASE OF HBFINEASS

I met her on the street on my way to dinner. I was super hungry but the growling madness of my stomach was stayed by more primal appetites as I saw this fine young thang chatting with her friend on the corner. The were deep in a conversation so I just passed them by, stealing a few glances at her very round ass. I slowed my pace to a saunter and stopped in front of a shoe store, pretending to window shop while scoping out the scenario.

She finished talking to her friend and started heading in my direction. PERFECT! I started walking away from her at a deliberately slow pace until she was at my side and I opened her with “Hey, you know any good, cheap places to eat around here? I am new in town and I been eating at the same two joints and I swear I will puke if I have to so much as look at another plate of tapas.”

She laughed and gave me a few suggestions. I thanked her as if she had just done me the hugest favor ever and as a reward I offered to buy her a drink. The shield came up at this point and she declined. But I diffused that b!tch by saying. “I´m sorry, I think you misunderstood. I said I wanted to let you buy ME a drink” She laughed and I was in again.

LESSON 12:: DON’T REWARD HER WITH A DAMN THING TILL SHE TRULY EARNS IT, OR SHE WILL LOSE RESPECT FOR YOU! REMIND YOURSELF WHO THE FÚCKING PRIZE IS!

We hung out at this bar/restaurant for a while and she started getting curious about me. She began asking typical questions like where I was from, my job etc etc (yawn)... Instead of answering directly, I decided to roleplay. I looked around nervously, made eye contact and squinted skeptically as I asked “Who sent you? FBI? CIA?” She laughed and said that her bosses identities were classified. We roleplayed for a while before she started to get serious on me, basically demanding to know who I was. Hehe, the poor girl was hooked!

LESSON 13:: DIRECT ANSWERS OFTEN KILL CONVERSATIONS. LEARN TO BE MORE PLAYFUL IN YOUR RESPONSES.

I finally gave in and told her I was really a scout for a modeling agency and I was having the WORST luck finding any talent in this town because the women here are all apeshít ugly. She gasped in shock and punched my arm..HARD! I rubbed my arm (it actually hurt!) and accused her of being abusive and dismissed her with a line I stole from Papa. “Note to self…do NOT date this girl”

She melted and started qualifying herself to me. I asked if she was adventurous and she replied that she was the most adventruous girl I would ever meet. I then asked her to prove it by coming home with me. Totally killed the great vibe we had and I could feel her shrink away (DOH!!!)

LESSON 14:: THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERY ESCALATION. IF YOU PROGRESS TOO SOON OR TOO LATE, THEN YOU WILL OFTEN BLOW YOURSELF OUT. DEVELOP THE INTUITION TO KNOW WHEN YOU SHOULD PUSH FORWARD, CHILL OR PULL BACK.

Fortunately I had built enough intrigue to get her number at the very least. Got the digies and we fluffed outside for a bit before she said she had to get going. She was about to leave when I said “Uh-uh” and pointed at my cheek. She gave me a warm kiss and hugged me tightly before she disappeared into the fog that was slowly embracing the city.

I got swamped with work for a few weeks so I didn’t see her until New Years Eve. I invited her to a house party I was DJing at. She showed up looking fine as hell and I knew she would be my primary target of the evening. She took a real shine to me when I busted out the congas and played with another DJ. She asked for some lessons, which I gladly gave her in exchange for some hand massages.

Then things started getting strange. I noticed she kept grinding her teeth and her mannerisms were sluggish and her face/neck were flushed, I realized with a start that she was totally rolling on ecstacy! I told her I was rolling too even though I wasn’t and this helped her feel closer to me and she asked me for a massage.

So I started to dig in, practicing a few new moves I had been working on. Chinese Accupressure can be quite relaxing. What I didn’t know was that it can also be quite intense for someone whose nervous system is hocked up on endorphins! The stimulation was too much for her. She said she was getting dizzy and pushed my hands away.

LESSON 15:: THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF MASSAGES. THE KIND THAT RELAX, AND THE KIND THAT ENTICE. RELAX = SLEEPY. ENTICE = HORNY. YOU DO THE MATH!

A relaxing massage is meant to eliminate all of the stagnant energy in the body and is a great form of therapy. The problem is that when you dig too deeply into the tension, you release all sorts of energy and often times I have had people cry or laugh or whatever other suppressed emotions they have stashed away. The end result is either a total knock-out or complete freak-out.

An enticing massage is MUCH lighter and borders on a soft caress. You are not disturbing the energies at all and are instead raising her buying temperature to the boiling point with the passionate patterns you trace on her skin. This girl, being high as a kite, was unusually sensitive to my touch so I would have been much better off keeping it light and simple and possibly tossing in a few kisses on the neck. (sigh) live and learn!

02-17-2004 01:44 PM

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 5

Señor Fingers
Don Juan

Anyways back to the story…

After a while I got up to go to the bathroom and came back to see her getting gamed by another player. He was a natural PUA and doing a fine job, leaning back and getting her to lean closer to him. The bastard! So I pulled the ace out of my sleeve and started drumming again. HBFineAss instantly came over and started watching me in a daze. I let her borrow one of my other drums and we jammed for a while. She was actually pretty damn good for a beginner and I complimented her for being a fast learner.

At this point, I could see some of my bros laughing at me but I ignored them until one of them came over and said “Dude..what the fúck are you doing? You got this girl eating out of your hand and you haven’t even made your move yet! You need to stop this performance crap and let her know what you want. Look at her man, she is RIPE!”

I glanced over at HBFineAss and her eyes were shut as she swayed to the rhythm. By God, he was right!

LESSON 16:: DON’T GET TOO INVOLVED IN BEING THE PRIZE THAT YOU FORGET TO CHASE A LITTLE TOO. MANY TIMES A GAL CANT ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILTY FOR SEDUCTION. IT IS A DANCE, AND AT SOME POINT YOU HAVE TO BE THE MAN AND TAKE THE LEAD! (See Lesson 14)

So I sat next to her and basically laid it out, saying I thought she was really cool and I would sincerely regret it if I didn’t ask her to come home with me. She opened her eyes and looked at me for a while before asking where I lived (Apparently she didn’t remember) So I told her and she didn’t say a word… Basically ignored me and started talking to Natural PUA.

I probably would have taken this personally in the past, but Lesson 3 & 9 were still fresh in my mind and I knew a little persistence would go a long way, so I played it cool and acted like her silence didn’t bother me as I hung out with my friends (though in reality it was KILLING me!)

Finally I was like “Fúck this shít!” I had been awake for almost 48 hours, most of the other cute girls had left and I felt this sarge was going nowhere so I grabbed my stuff and bid all my friends farewell. All of them except HBFineAss, who surprised me by saying she had to go home too. So we left together and walked to my place.

LESSON 17:: DON’T BE SO EASILY DISCOURAGED. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN A GIRL IS JUST PLAYING HARD-TO-GET.

We got to my door and she pulled her last stand, told me she had a great time and basically was saying goodbye. At this point I didn’t have to act unfazed. I was so tired I readily dismissed her without so much as a kiss on the cheek and turned my back on her.

I opened the door and was about to head upstairs when I heard her chime in “Waitaminute” I turned around and she had her foot in the door. I raised an eyebrow at her but didn’t turn to face her. She then asked if she could use my bathroom. Goddammit, this chick was just one non-stop shít test! I stared at her a long time and then smiled and said “sure, but you will have to pardon the mess..I have company!”

So we FINALLY get to my apartment and whaddya know, the fúcking door is locked from the inside! Damn that AssMan!! I had to knock for a good 5 minutes to get the lazy prick out of bed. He answered the door scratching his crotch and one of his nuts popped out of his boxers. This made HBFineAss very uncomfortable, so I shot him a look of reprimand as she darted to the bathroom. He just laughed and told me he was proud of what a man***** I was becoming. He patted me on the back, said “well done mate” and went back to sleep.

At this point HBFineAss came out and asked if she could check her email. So I let her into the living room and regretted it instantly. The place was much worse than I had anticipated! There were dirty underwears on the table, socks all over the place and crumpled up bags of Mickey Ds. To top it off the place smelled pretty rank. WTF? How could someone who takes 2 hours to get prettied up be such a fúcking SLOB? I smiled sheepishly and apologized for my guest´s sloppiness.

LESSON 18:: YOUR CRIB IS A REFLECTION OF WHO YOU ARE. TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT AND MAKE YOUR PLACE AS SEXY AS YOU ARE! THIS CAN SERIOUSLY MAKE OR BREAK YOUR GAME.

She was really turned off at this point and said she was going to hang out on the beach for a while because she was still very high. (I live a few blocks from the ocean) So I joined her on her adventure and we talked on the beach for a while till she got cold and I hugged her from behind, placing soft kisses on her neck and complimenting her on how good she smelled.

We both started to get cold so decided to break out. On the way she kept saying cute little things I struggle to remember so I commented to her in English that she was cute. She had no idea what this meant and I wasn’t sure of the translation, so I tried to explain it to her by comparing her to a teddy bear, something cuddly that you take to bed to keep you warm. She stopped in her tracks and froze me out with a look of insult and asked if this is what I really thought of her, as if I didn’t take her seriously or something….

Now, I dunno if I was just tired or what but I totally chumped out and stammered over my words, trying to backpedal what I had said instead of teasing her about it. I failed her shít test by taking it seriously. As a result, all I got when we arrived at my doorstep was a platonic kiss on the cheek goodbye as she disappeared from my world forever…

LESSON 19:: Never take her shít tests seriously. Playful is the best response!

I should have either teased her for being such a pouty dork or apologized then followed up with some shít of my own, like “Hey I am sorry (wait till she seems appeased) “Sorry you are so darn cutsey” then poke her in the stomach and tickle her. Damn hindsight really is a b!tch!

I think I am justified in saying this once again,,

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Okay okay, it is cruel to leave things on such a low note, so here is a much happier tale to round out my FR…

02-17-2004 01:45 PM

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 6

Señor Fingers
Don Juan

HOMERUN: HB PAL ROUNDS THE BASES

I met her about a few months ago through a friend. She was short, voluptuous and had the most mesmerizing hazel eyes I have ever seen. I thought she was fine but I was totally out of state and not trying to pick her up. Surprisingly enough she turned out to be cool as fúck and we ended up hitting it off bigtime. After a great 2-hour convo I had to leave to meet my FB, but we exchanged numbers and she invited me over to her place for dinner on the weekend. Sweet!

So a couple of days later I show up and she cooks me dinner. We chow down on her excellent cooking and then hang with her roommate for a while. Eventually the roomie gets tired and crashes, leaving us alone. We are talking in hushed tones so as not to disturb her roommate and are getting closer and closer. I have my arm around her and am caressing her shoulder lightly and she is giving me the doe eyes. I am thinking “all systems go” right?

WRONG.

I go for the kiss and she turns away, saying she has a steady boyfriend and she is not the cheating type. I totally respect this but keep trying anyway. No dice. Turns out she really is not the cheating type. No big deal.

So we LJBF each other and she becomes one of my closest friends due to the fact that we have great chemistry and can talk for hours. She really is one of the coolest girls I have met all year.

LESSON 20:: THERE ARE GIRLS WHO WILL NOT CHEAT ON THEIR BOYFRIENDS NO MATTER HOW SMOOTH OR DESIRABLE YOU ARE. THEY ARE RARE, BUT THEY DO EXIST! BEST ROUTE IS NOT TO TAKE IT PERSONAL AND USE HER AS PIVOT.

So the months roll by and my game is getting tighter. I start to develop a rep as a player and she teases me endlessly about it, saying my game only works on easy girls and also making fun of the fact that I tried to pick her up. This girl is not only a fúcking riot, but proves to be an excellent pivot, hooking me up with quite a few of her cute friends. What a pal!

Eventually her and her BF break up, but at this point I totally value her friendship and don’t wanna lose my best pivot either, so it doesn’t even occur to me to make my move. I basically treat her like I treat all my female friends, lots of kino and harmless flirting and at the most some cuddling.

LESSON 21:: IT REALLY IS GOOD TO HAVE A FEW PLATONIC GIRLFRIENDS WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND GIVE YOU AFFECTION WITHOUT THE SEX. MAKES YOU LESS NEEDY SINCE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR QUOTA OF FEMALE AFFECTION FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES. PLUS ITS NICE TO BE COOKED FOR, MASSAGED AND MOTHERED WITHOUT HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE DRAMA.

One day HBPal calls me and says she misses me. We havent hung out in a few weeks so I tell her I will think about hanging out if she sweetens the deal with dinner, a movie and a massage. She readily agrees so I head on over.

We have a great dinner and afterwards we are watching “About Schmidt” which totally sucked ass so I got bored and basically started cuddling, nuzzling into the nook of her neck and finding a comfy spot. It was fascinating to hear her heartbeat accelerate and her breath shorten. Was she getting hot and bothered here?? I just ignored it and fell asleep for a while.

She gently awoke me with a head massage and said it was getting late but I could crash. I was beat tired so I agreed and we climbed into bed like it was nothing. And it really was, we had slept together many times in the past and I was content to just knock the fúck out. However, HBPal had different ideas…

She turned off the light and kissed me goodnight…but it wasn’t exactly a friendly kiss. There was mad heat and passion so contagious that before I knew it we were wrapped around each other and swiftly passing second base! At one point she had to go to the bathroom and it gave me time to lay there and really think about what I was doing.

LESSON 22:: HAHA! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WITH HBGROOVY. EXCEPT NOW THE TABLES WERE TURNED AND I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS. HOW IRONIC. (Just a re-iteration of Lesson 11)

I finally decided it was not worth screwing up the friendship and I let myself pass out. She came back and found me sleeping soundly. For the next few days I didn’t call her at all. I wasn’t really avoiding her, we generally kept in touch sporadically and there would be weeks when we wouldn’t talk so I thought nothing of it. This was not the case for HBPal.

She called me one day asking if I was upset with her and that she didn’t want to mess things up between us because she really loved me as a friend. I could tell she was stressing so I told her to relax and that everything was cool, I was just a busy fella and wasn’t treating her any differently than before. She realized I was right and it seemed everything was back to normal.

LESSON 23:: IF YOU CROSS THE LJBF BORDER, DON’T ACT ANY DIFFERENT…KEEP TREATING HER AS YOUR PAL AND IT WILL MAKE HER THE AFC INSTEAD OF YOU!

We didn’t speak for another week till she invited me to a party at her house. All my friends were there so I showed up and had a great time, hangin out till the very end.
It was just me and HBPal again. But this time things were different. She was looking fúcking fine as hell in her party dress and for the first time in ages I realized why I had tried to get with her in the first place. Who the fúck was I kidding? I wanted this girl badly!

We attacked each other in bed and this time she surprised me by putting the brakes on, saying she didn’t want to do more than kiss. I agreed and said that kissing was great and we got back into it.

LESSON 24:: NEVER OVERREACT WHEN A GIRL SAYS SHE WONT HAVE SEX WITH YOU, OR SHE “JUST WANTS TO KISS” THIS IS HER SILLY WAY OF RATIONALIZING HER “SLUTTY” BEHAVIOR AND MAKING IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SEDUCTION…AFTER ALL SHE DID TRY TO RESIST YOU!

At this point I remembered Style´s evolution move and tried it on her. She moaned softly when I bit her neck and it totally destroyed her resistance. We ended up having the best sex I have had in a long time. She turned out to be a freak and things got pretty heated

Sidenote: One thing she did I will never forget. She blindfolded me and then gave me head after drinking cold water for a few seconds, then she would drink hot tea and go back to town. FÚCKING INCREDIBLE!!! If you have not experienced this yet, I highly suggest you get your girl to experiment on you.

LESSON 25:: IT’S THE NICE GIRLS YOU HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR! I HAVE HOOKED UP WITH PLENTY OF PARTY CHICKS WHO DIDN’T DO HALF THE SHÍT THIS SEEMINGLY SWEET GIRL WAS DOING.

I think most of these slutty chicks just put up an act and broadcast the sexuality they wish they had. In short, I think I am developing a fetish for the quiet ones!

As we were laying in bed afterwards, she totally spilled the beans, saying she was attracted to me from the start and everytime she saw me she felt like a lovesick teenager, all nervous and unsure of herself. I had a hunch she was digging me all along but her words were still surprising because she proved to be one cool customer for someone who was “falling to pieces” inside.

LESSON 26:: WOMEN ARE MASTERS OF HIDING THEIR INTEREST LEVEL. DON’T TAKE WHAT THEY DO OR SAY AT FACE VALUE. OFTEN TIMES HER ATTEMPTS TO “PLAY IT COOL” ARE A BIGGER SIGN OF HER INTEREST THAN YOU THINK!

So there you have it…two strikes and a homer for the Fingster (the crowd goes wild!)

I dunno guys. This girl feels like LTR material. She is really beautiful, cool as hell, amazing in bed and loves to spend money on me. I think I have one-itis again!

Haha…. Yeah right!

The most ironic apart of this FR is that as I was typing it I got a call from, yup you guessed it, HBGroovy! She is coming to town and wants to party. Hehe, I think HBPal will just have to settle for FB status for now.

Yes I know. I am a very very bad man.

FINGZ

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
===============================
This ones by Vronski...

PART 7

VSSM: Lesson 1: Mechanics Of Speed Seduction
SS is a wonderful tool because it allows you to directly control person’s emotions. How do we do it?? First, I am going to explain the mechanics of SS and NLP.

All of you know that our brain is divided in 2 halves – 2 hemispheres. Neurologists believe that the left side is responsible for emotions, art, music, feelings and abstract thinking. Right side is responsible for logic, math, geometry, dimensional orientation and for logical thinking in general. All communications go to logical-right side of our brain. But, we want to reach her emotions, so the message has to somehow end up in the left side.

So here I am, blabbering about left and right sides of the brain, even though I promised you a Seduction Manual. Don’t worry. The good stuff is coming. What I just explained, is the fundamental principle of NLP. NLP allows you to bypass the right logical side and go directly to the left emotional side. For example, when you ask: “Have you ever felt so attracted to someone that the sexual feeling get so intense that your panties get wet???”
The brain processes this statement in this fashion: There is a little logical fat guy on the right side of the brain. He is the first to see the message and he decides what to do with it. He reads the message and thinks: “this guy, whom I’ve known for 5 minutes is asking me a question regarding sexual feelings and attraction. He does not tell me to have sex with him; he is just curious whether I ever felt this way. Ok, he’s safe. But we still need to answer the question. The little fat guy puts ‘approved’ stamp on the box and sends it to feelings department.
The feelings department is on the left side of the brain. There is a cute girl, which is a very exciting person. She opens the box and takes out “attracted to someone” The girl protrudes her hips and breasts, pulls in her stomach and really feels attracted to someone. “sexual feeling gets intense” and she feels turned on and her panties get wet when she gets the third message.
Now, the most wonderful thing about women and people in general, is that we feel exactly what that feelings-girl experiences. And our body language is very similar to that girl. But to get to that little cute girl you must assure the little logical guy that you’re safe.

Now lets see what would’ve happened if you just said: “feel intense sexual pleasure” and “be attracted to someone”
The little logical guy gets the message and says: “whoa!!!” The guy sitting here in front of us just wants sex within 10 minutes of knowing us. He’s just like everyone else. Never trust him again. ALARM!!! ALARM!!! Activate ***** shield!!! Pull back the kino!! Retreat!! Extract!!! And he sends a note to feelings department: “Feel Disgusted!!!”

I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t want to storm a base on full alert expecting enemy.

This is the main idea of NLP. Synthesize statements that make sense logically, but contain a command + positive state of mind. There are many structures and patterns as to how you can construct these sentences, but for now we are going to concentrate on the simplest one – Weasel phrases/imbedded commands. They work best because of their simplicity and easy application in everyday situations.

You construct a sentence by using this pattern:

Weasel Phrase + Command Verb + Desired State

Weasel phrase is any phrase you give to the fat logical guy. He has to accept it and interpret it as non-threatening. Command verb + Desired State is the message for the feelings department girl.

The possibilities are endless. With this simple structure you can keep up any conversation and bombard her with embedded commands. Try to come up with some of your own weasel phrases, and then read mine, and then try again.

Weasel Phrases:
When you…
What it would be like if you…
As you…
If you were about to…
Can you imagine…
Can you feel…?
Can you imagine…?
Can you feel…?
It is only natural for you to…
Wouldn’t you feel great if…
You don’t have to…
Have you ever…

Verbs:
Feel
Experience
See
Hear
Remember
Know
Think about

Desired States:
In love
Getting hot
Getting horny
Safe
Trustworthy
Obedient
Happy
Excited
Attracted
Turned on
Cant control yourself
Have to let go
Fearless
Daring
Attached
Close to someone
Understanding
Incredible connection

These are just some of the phrases and states. You’ll make up more of them as you learn your way through SS and practice. I’ve read a whole library of SS and NLP materials, starting from the first guys who learned it 20 years ago to the most recent findings and applications of it to marketing. People invent tons of names and categories, and try to categorize and put everything on the shelves. To a beginner in SS this is something unbearable. It creates confusion and interferes with the original flow of thoughts during the conversation and the only thing you can concentrate on is choosing a right method. Then you stall for a second, start worrying and the convo dies.

I use weasel phrases 95% of the time and I am more than happy with the results. One simple structure to use, it is inserted painlessly in any conversation, sounds absolutely natural and takes little effort to master. Learn to use it efficiently first and only then switch to complex forms and patterns of NLP.

The time has come for the first exercise.

Exercise 1.1: Create 30 different weasel phrases.
Create 30 different sentences with Weasel Phrase + Command Verb + Desired State. Try to come up with your own content.

Post what you came with here:
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000001.html

Do you see how easy it is to make these sentences and control people??? Don’t you feel good already??? Excellent.

Now that you know what NLP and SS is all about, you are ready to seduce some women. This will be your first experience.

Exercise 1.2: Seducing women online.
There are a lot of people who want sexual satisfaction. Some of them are gathering online and masturbate each other over the internet. This is a perfect environment for using weasel phrases and applying what you’ve just learned here. You will see that with imbedded commands you can make a woman aroused and orgasm just by typing something.

Get MSN, go to chat rooms, select a cyber-sex chat-room and then pick a chick and do your dirty business. You don’t care who it is, your goal is to train yourself to come up with weasel phrases. Satisfy 3-5 women. Post your dialogues, results and experiences here:
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000002.html

Exercise 1.3: Practice pronouncing the weasel phrases you wrote in exercise 1.1 in front of a mirror. Look straight in your eye, force your posture to open up and pronounce them in a calm, seductive tone. Hard, isn’t it??? Well, imagine what would happen if you just picked a girl and started using it on her. You have to practice until you are satisfied with your voice, body language and comfort level.
Post your experiences here:
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000005.html

This is the end of the first lesson of VSSM. I would strongly recommend you not to attempt SS face to face yet.

Post your general comments/questions about VSSM in this thread: http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/021013.html

Post your comments/questions about separate lessons in particular thread of that lesson.
Post your comments, experiences, questions, suggestions about certain exercises in the corresponding thread of that particular exercise.

Vronski's Speed Seduction Manuals (VSSM)

=================================

Awkward
Senior Don Juan

I know that now all people have started to do mirroring yet, I just wanted you to avoid a real bad misstake I used to make.

You see, I didn't get any results for a couple of weeks ago, the chicks seemed to draw away when I did this mirroring, I was thinking, "Whata****! It doesn't work.". Then when I tried it with my mom, I asked her if she noticed any difference with me.

"Yeeh," she said. "It feels like you are watching me all the time, have your gaze fixed on me, it feels uneasy."

So when you mirror, NEVER EVER stare at the person, you should expand your view and learn to watch something without fixing your eyes to it.

It's ok to look, but look away from time to time, and if you look at the person, always look in the eye!

I think this is a very common misstake that people make in the begining, and there is no warnings about it.

that's my two cents

--- Awkward

11-16-2002 06:35 AM

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 8

Ralph Bellamy
Senior Don Juan

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Awkward:
"Yeeh," she said. "It feels like you are watching me all the time, have your gaze fixed on me, it feels uneasy."

Staring is just one symptom of a bigger problem: perhaps you're not being subtle enough. Of all the techniques I've used since I've come here, mirroring is the most effective. I have noticed it from other women and seen other women's behavior change drastically when I do it to them. The trick is don't act like you are staring them down or analyzing them. It's most effective when the two of you are in a restaurant together across the table, or some other similar circumstance.

====================================

SexPDX
Master Don Juan

Jake Steed & SexPDX Pound Pavement in Portland! (Long)
Jake Steed came into town to visit family and he and I decided to meet up and do some field research in several different venues. It was a great experience, I think we both took a lot from it. Jake is a class act and very attentive as a wing. These outings were spead over Thursday and Friday and concentrated most heavily on streets, bars and clubs. I will provide a breakdown of the events from my vantage point and Jake can chime in when he gets a chance.

Jake and I are remarkably similar in our approach to the game and in our past experiences as well. We have each spent most of our PU careers going to PU places at PU times (clubs as an example) and being obvious about our approaches. We are starting to branch out more and more and our sarging sessions in Portland were a positive step towards embracing a new paradigm.

Also, personally I have fallen out of the loop in terms of frequency of approaching over the last few months and my skills have atrophied noticeably. This helped me get back up on it.

THE BARS

We met at a bar a couple blocks from where I am staying now. It was crazy to finally meet him IRL and even though I cannot explain it, he looks almost EXACTLY how I pictured him (didn't see a pic beforehand). 5'9'', leaned out, pale skin, dark hair. He carrys his sketchbook around with him. He was unique enough to be idenifiable so I motioned him over and said, "Can I buy you a beer or would that be AFC of me?"

Thursday night was mostly about getting accquainted and discussing plans for Friday but I decided it would be good to at least get a few approaches in so we went to a bar in Northwest Portland in an area we would return to the next day to sarge on the street. It was karoke night and we both put in for songs and Jake gets right up on it with approaching a 7 and an 8 sitting at a table. I hold off until he invites me.

Jake seemed to have rapport with the 7 more than the 8 so I focused on the 8 mostly. We conversed extemporaneously pretty well, seemed to have good rapport then the 8 decides to try to get me to supplicate by asking me to put in her song for her. I look down at the paper roll my eyes and put it back down, she gets the hint and goes to do it her damn self. When she came back we resumed our conversation. She was a cosmotology student, grew up in Portland, lived in LA for a little while, but all in all was not incredibly interesting to me. At one point in the conversation I looked closely at her hair at which time she started messing with it and asking me if it was okay. I put my fingers all up in it pretending to be fixing it for her, after looking at her roots and seeing that she was a natural blonde I commented on it and upped the ante on kino by touching her back as well.

Jake and I looked for some more groups to open up but there really wasn't too much else that interested us. When we got a chance to discuss the group we had already opened, Jake told me that the blonde gave him a similar sh1t test as well. It was going well enough that at least one of us should #close, but we really didn't communicate beforehand who was going to attempt what.

A while later, I run into my friend Chris who I had not seen in a long time who was there with his sister who I had not met. We caught up briefly and then the two of them joined our group while I was singing karaoke. According to Jake rapport dropped of sharply when Chris came in and on further reflection I agree based on how the girls were when I got back from singing. Chris seemed to be dropping hints for me to hook up with his sister which I felt weird about especially considering his sister, I found out when I talked to her, was only in town for a week. WTF? Is he trying to hook up an ONS for his sister?

Anyway it was time to bounce and I was going to #close the blonde but then Jake makes some reference to all of us seeing each other again and @closes the 7. For me to close on top of that would have just seemed to forced in that situation, so I let it go in the interest of not undoing what we had already done. Jake, we winged smoothly on that one, try to generate some follow up on that close before you leave town.

We returned to the bar we had originally met at for one last drink and some more PU discussion. Jake said that he has been in the habit of asking "how does that make you feel?" when the girl talks about an experience or something she does, etc. and I mentioned that I have in some ways moved away from asking QUESTIONS about FEELINGS and more towards making STATEMENTS about them. Juggler posted some advice to me on ASF that really helped and that was to speak from the heart. You can even talk about things that are bothering you if you talk about it the right way.

For example when girls ask me what I do for a living or I ask them, that is normally a pretty boring conversation but I turn it into a conversation about feelings by saying, "The semiconductor industry is in really bad shape, the size of my company as dwindled completely but I am relatively secure myself. I feel like everything around me is in chaos but at the same time I feel pretty secure...do you know the feeling I am talking about?"

Other than that we discussed our respective sticking points. Jake's main one (correct me if I am wrong) is flaking. What I found interesting is that he even gets this flaking after sexual SOI's from her. Jake, that is unchartered waters in my experience outside of dealing with drunk girls back in AFC days, all I can say is try to fvck them soon after those kinds of things happen...I mean soon as in...NOW! Mine are ASD and girls viewing me as a long term prospect.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 9

THE STREET

We meet outside a coffee shop in Nortwest Portland, I saw Jake outside the place when I walked up on it and grabed him before going up to plaid pantry (about a block) to get smokes and gum. Jake was wearing a sleeveless T-Shirt exposing well-defined arms and I had just come from work and was wearing a plaid long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up and my collar popped out a couple bottons down exposing a chain, black lambskin shoes and I had about four days of facial hair growth. Together we had what I would consider pretty solid "crub appeal" to most chicks in this venue.

We said hi to girls along the way, just getting warmed up. Jake had his sketchbook so I thought it may be appropriate to carry something myself, perhaps a magazine, but I saw nothing that interested me. We returned to the coffee shop where I got a strawberry sorbet. While the drink was being prepared I began commenting on things around us and seeing what could be used later on in conversation (the aware state) and I explained to Jake (halfway taking a page from Ross) that we are in a desert, the people around us are walking while we have a Hummer with AC. By interacting with them we are inviting them into the Hummer, why wouldn't they want to come in?

We took a seat outside to observe the street before getting started. Then we stood and turned to the guy and girl at the table next to us and I opened by saying to the girl..

Nick: That's an interesting cigarette case, what is that design on there?
Her: It's a dragon (handing me the cigarette case)
Nick: Really, I can't tell (I really couldn't). Is this it's head right here?
Her: Actually I think that is it's ass.
Nick: I am embarassed now, I can't tell a dragon's head from it's ass! http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/smile.gif

We had a brief convo with them, the guy mentioned that he worked at a radio station, we talked about the moive Signs and other movies and their endings and whether or not they were a surprise. And ejected after a while with "nice to meet you" and headed down the street. Good warm up. Jake told me down the street that he recognized the guy's voice as one of the news anchors and since the girl had a guitar case suspected that she was some fledging musician that he was trying to kick it to. Had I had that read on the situation, I may have treated it a little differently.

We walk down the rest of the street with no approaches other than saying hi and went down a couple blocks. I explained to Jake that I like to anticipate situations and engineer the approach so that it appears natural. This is a must on streets, you got to move about the venue smoothly so that it is not quite so obvious what your intent is. This applies in all venues but a street is a good place to practice this dynamic because it is so important there. Also, if you can open well on the street (whether it be canned or spontaneous) you will have an easier time with it everywhere else.

We come down through a residential area onto the next major street and see two girls and one guy sitting outside some kind of vintage clothing store. They were kind of goth looking. I open with...

"Are you from here?...I haven't been in this part of town for a while I just want to know how often it is that you see RABBITS on the street...I saw five of them up by where I parked my car...is that normal?"

This starts a good conversation even though, like many effective street openers, it's totall BS. This one chick had streaks of purple in her hair, and purple shades and purple lipstick, so I commented on that and had an okay conversation. I got a vibe from them that they were kind of street grease and I was planning to eject soon out of disinterest.

Jake was not quite so involved in this approach and to be honest I don't blame him. He made himself scarce in the store until I was ready to eject and move on. Also, Jake, you almost botched my rabbit opener by pertending to not know what I was talking about http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/redface.gif. Think about it, if I am so interested in these rabbits I puportedly just saw that I am talking to people I don't even KNOW about them, shouldn't the person I am walking down the street with already know about my rabbit sighting? :p It's all good, I was able to stumble through it.

Continued up the street. I noticed there was a woman walking behind us, she was not that hot but just for opener practice I slowed us down a little and turned around suddenly and said, "Are you trying to get by us, are we walking to slow for ya?" I made it obvious I was joking around, she laughed. Then I said..

"This unbelievebale, there is this restaurant up on 23rd that has something on the menu called sheep yogurt, have you ever heard of such a thing."

To which she responded, "really, that IS very interesting. I bet it's really bitter."

At the same time two younger more attractive girls came walk towards us and I only had time to say, "hey, what's up" and they ignored me.

In the next block there was a Thai restaurant I never knew was there (I like Thai food) and there was a girl eating by herself outside in a Yankee's cap (she was alright, don't you think, Jake?). I asked her how the food was there and talked to her about different Thai restaurants. I could not see from where I was standing but she had an open book in her lap. At a lull in the conversation I ejected out of conversational scarcity which was incredibly lame on my part and Jake was right to point that out to me. Why didn't I ask her about her Yankee's cap or something? Oh well. http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/wink.gif

Further up the street Jake open two very attractive yound girls eating sushi at an outside table of Koji Osakaya's by asking them how the food is, he brought me into it and I talked about how I used to eat at Koji's in Seattle and thought the softshell crab was pretty good, etc. Jake I think you made a good go of it, but I was having trouble winging you. Those chicks just didn't seem to want to talk no matter what either of us said.

Now back at the other end of the street we walk two blocks back up. Jake decides he want to go get a shake somewhere. We see two rather young looking girls 5 and 8 coming towards us with Starbuck's cups. We are in the outside seating area under the sidewalk canopy of an upscale restaurant, so we know we are going to have an audience for this one. Jake asks them where we can get a good shake and where they got what they were drinking, what they were drinking, etc.

The part that was really funny was that he asks them their names and they turn their plastic cups towards us which have their names written on them. I could not read the 5's name so I asked what it was. Before she could answer Jake says, "Yeah, I think they screwed up writing it, it looks like 'Valen' the way they got it." The hot one said, "Her name IS Valen."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Jake recovers by saying, "It's just such a unique name." Anyway after talking to them for a while with customers and waitstaff walking around our PU. We find out the hot one has a fiance. FIANCE?! Here I am wondering if these chicks are old enough for us to be PUing and she is engaged? Haha!

We end up going to Ben & Jerry's at a nearby shopping center for Jake's shake. We discuss tactics, seduction methods and other related topics and I told Jake that now that he has seen the way I like to approach (make it look natural), he may be able to see why I don't like to use Ross Jefferies style openers like..."Excuse me, I was just noticing that you are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. And I had to take the chance to meet ther person inside. My name is..."

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 10

Just then he points out a hot girl walking a distance away and says, "Go use it on her. You'll crash with that but do it." I followed her down to Pottery Barn and she saw me and she saw me again outside where Jake caught up. I pussed out on this one. The whole time I was thinking about what I choad I was going to sound like and I hesitated. It's just not my stlye. Jake went and talked to her briefly but I think I ruined it because she knew something was up.

We were running out of time at this point before Jake had to be at a dinner, but we wanted to get a close. We moved closer into the heart of downtown where we approached two girls at Pioneer Square. I noticed there was a big blue letter 'i' in the middle of the square. I had a genuine curiostity what it was all about so I asked these two girls if they knew. They said that they didn't.

We began talking to them and they were pretty open to conversation. Evidently they just moved here from Washington, D.C. where they grew up together but were now going to different colleges in town here. One girl was an artist, so Jake pulls out his stechbook and asks her to draw me and she draws a cat face, LOL!. Since they were obviously somewhat anti-mainstream and anti-establishment Jake says, "Didn't I see you two in Abercrombie & Fitch last week?" They knew he was joking, but thought it was funny.

I starting talking to one of them about where she was from what she thinks of Portland and for some reason we got to talking about the world sitaution and what not and I asked her how it felt to be in D.C. last year and she said it really affected everyone and she went to NY just after the attacks and she didn't think it was the same to people out here. I said, "to those of us out here it made us feel as though NY and D.C. were not so far away anymore. Also, I think we all feel a greater sense of vulnerability now that we didn't before." She agreed with this and a few other things I said.

The artist girl went off on a long diatribe about art where I was totally out of my element but pretended to be very interested. I was waiting for Jake to initiate the "we have to leave" before I #closed the artist chick. They had just got into town a week ago and I said we should get together and I can't show them around a little and gave her one of my business cards to write her number on. Glad to at least have one street #close that day for all the girls we talked to.

Great field work day.

CONTINUED IN THE NEXT MESSAGE

[This message has been edited by SexPDX (edited 09-01-2002).]

08-31-2002 08:25 PM

SexPDX
Master Don Juan

THE CLUBS

That night after warming up all afternoon on the street we went to a particular club where I have gotten a limitted amount of #'s and tongue-down sessions. It's a hard venue. The girls are attention whoring and b1tch shielding, but approaching can be done most of the time without too many obstacles since the overwhelming majority of the guys in this place are major doofuses and hopelessly AFC.

I think the experiences we had on the street that day made us look at the clubs entirely different. We approached more girls on the street that day than either one of us normally manages to approach in a given night at a club. Not only that, we had conversations with almost all of them and had very little in the way of outright rejection. The truth is that in clubs girls are expecting to be hit on. They like the attention but they put up barriers to rapport mostly in the interest of not having a 45 minute conversation with whoever walks up on them.

Jake Steed was definitely in his element in the clubs. He is quite the spectacle on the dance floor. Most of the guys in this club dance really stiff or some stand motionless. I usually just tried to be noticed by my height and by not being nearly as stiff but Jake jumps and bounces around. He makes it look cool too. He has good dance floor alphaness

Interesting tidbit worth mentioning is that a goup of 3 girls (8's and above) were on the street near where we parked the car and on their way to a bar. One of them says, "What do you think of my top?" and takes off her jacket revealing a top that was little more than a bra. Her breasts are small but she has great abs and a firm body. Jake pulls a camera from his pocket and says, "I am a photographer, would you like to pose for some pictures?" I move over towards her and she says, "Hey, baby!" and I put my hand on her bare back right by her ass and JUST BEFORE Jake manages to get a picture in she turns away. Right at that moment some crazy ghetto mofo with corn rows in a beat up old Lincoln (who I imagine witnessed the events) plows into the curb at about 25 mph and says to the girls, "WTF you say?". The girls briefly insult him and he retorts with some incoherrent reply and drives off. We walk in opposite direction and the girls ask where we are going and they tell us to come by the bar they were going to. Not gonna happen, not enough girls there and these chicks are just hoping we will buy them some drinks. So, onto the club.

First approach was by Jake on the upper level from which the rest of the club is visible. I'll let him tell the opener and the intial approach but he invited me after a few minutes of talking to these two girls. Once I was invited we quickly paired off, the girl I was talking to was a 7.5. She asked me a lot of questions about me and what I like to do and my family, so much so that it was hard to talk about HER. She seemed interested intially and responded well to kino.

All of us went to the dance floor and danced for a few songs. Jake was bouncing around bumping into both girls with his hips, he did a good job of getting the chicks into it too. He is such a dance floor alpha that I even caught myself mirroring him here and there before I conciously realized I was doing it.

Interesting part however, we danced for maybe 4 songs with these girls (you think that may have been too long, Jake?) and my girl puts her arm around me after the last song and draws me in to tell me that her and her friend are going to the bathroom. I reciprocate kino before she leaves and say "alright". We didn't see those chicks again. It was only 11:15, I did not think that early that we would have to worry if we were going to see them again. Also, I MISTAKENLY believed that I had demonstrated enough value that she would want to see me before she left. Maybe she was mildly interested but not so much so that her friend was not able to convince her to leave.

Jake and I took a break from dancing to chill at one of the three bars in the club and scope out the lay of the land. Walking towards us comes an HB8.5 and she kinos me on my chest and asks me where the bathroom is. I realized later what I actually directed her to is the MEN'S bathroom not realizing they were not in the same place, LOL.

Jake and I are separated for a moment then he runs up on me and says, "Dude, get over here that chick (HB8.5) is asking us if we could give her a ride to Tualitain after this." Jake not knowing how far it is exactly, it's far enough not to be going without a STRONGLY COMPELLING reason to do so http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif. Jake also mentions she asked if he could find a guy for her UG friend. Doesn't sound like a good situation but worth a look nonetheless. HB8.5 and her friend are over by the dance floor she kinos me more strongly than before and she tells me her name, I tell her mine. UG is sweatin both of us, whoever will get on her basically. I finish a gin and tonic and notice HB8.5 enticing me onto the dance floor with eye contact and body language. I move towards her and right when I touch her arm she bounces off to what seems to be some random choad and starts coming at him just as crazy.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 11

Jake is still talking to UG and doesn't see this so I run back to him and try to create a diversion as an excuse to get him away from her. "Jake come over here you got to see this", I say in an excited tone. I walk quickly a moderate distance away. Jake, I didn't mean BRING HER :p ! I was trying to get you out of talking to her because HB8.5 was a totally tease and there was nothing more for us there...unless of course you liked the fat chick, in that case we had a miscommunication http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif LOL!

We danced a little more then I got an idea. We would go to the other side of the dance floor where there was more room for Jake's dance floor alphaness bit and draw some attention to ourselves, in which we were intially successfull. A group of 3 girls (HB8, UG X and UG Y) came over and started dancing around us. HB8 kept looking at me and moving towards me giving me what appeared to be IOI's and Jake had the same impression to the point where he in a heroic act of wingmanship jumps on UG X to clear the path for me. HB8 comes over and grinds on me but after a few minutes of that pushes me and walks away. I let Jake know he can get off the grenade because it bombed, but UG X put up a lot of resistence to letting him go.

The sitaution I describe above is extremely common in this particular club. Jake and I in our emails have named this type of girl a "dance troll". They get you interested enough to come at them and once you do, they are satisfied and the move on to the next guy. Any tips from anyone on how to deal with these kinds of girls? My take is that they are in LTR's and they like to go out with their girlfriends and tell their borefriends how many guys were trying to kick it to her to make him jealous or what not.

Not much else to report about the club, no closes for either of us.

Listening to the girls talk on the way out acting all b!tchy, we decided that the street is a much better PU situation than what is mainstream in terms of places to meet people, however I am not saying I am going to stop clubbing altogether, I am just going to focus on a greater diversity of venues.

3 drunk girls were walking ahead of us up the street on the way out of the club and asked us if we had a cell phone and Jake said "No, sorry." He then sped up to get ahead of them and I followed. He then began playing with his cell phone in clear view of them until one of them yelled loudly, "You DO have a cell phone, let us use it."

"We have a what?", I said, "what are you talk ing about?".

"If you are trying to be like..really cool...it's uhh...not working", we ignored them until further up the street some guys standing by their car said, "How are you doing? You know you have three silly drunk girls behind you, right?"

"Do you have a cell phone," I replied, "they may be interested." Further up the street Jake points the camera at them and says, "Smile". They turn away from the camera and flee yelling in high pitched voices, can we just use your cell phone?" LMAO!!! Fun times.

Winging with Jake was fun, I wish I had people that enthusiastic about the game to wing with around here. Some of my friends are pretty good PUA's but they are not the best wings, probably because they are more advanced and our styles are not entirely compatable.

Jake, let's keep each other updated on the outcome of those closes. I am not sure what I have planned yet for mine, but those chicks could both function as good pivots since they both go to different colleges. I wouldn't mind meeting some freshman college chicks, but then again who knows who they would bring me around! LOL!

Also when you reply to this could you also crosspost your reply to mASF, I am going to post this there as well.

------------------============================

---Sir_Chancealot's First SS Pattern!
(If you aren't interested in Speed Seduction, please spare me and bypass this post. I don't have time to respond to your bullsh*t.)

Ok guys, after studying for about 16 hours, I decided to run my first pattern.

My choice of women was the waitress at my friend's bar. Remember my post about how she stood me up twice a while ago? Yep. The same one. I chose her for several reasons. First, despite not really being my type, I find something alluring about her. Second, I wanted to get rid of as much nervousness as possible, so that I could concentrate on the pattern itself.

Please forgive the long post with all the details, but I want all the SS'ers out there to have a background on what happened.

Ok, so I go in and have lunch, and kind of feel her out. She seems in a halfway decent mood. I speak with her and she kind of lights up. We lock eyes a couple of times, but she avoids looking into my eyes a couple of times. (She says I have a very "intense" gaze.)

Ok, so I'm running over the pattern in my head, and royally f*cking it up. No problem, I know the material, I just have to be in the clutch to run it. I get her attention and we sit down.

I said "I'm sorry we never got together."

She immediately responded "Yeah, so am I. It was just bad luck"

Sir_Chancealot's brain says: "You are SOOOO f*cking lying!", but Sir_Chancealot's mouth says "No it wasn't bad luck http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif "

She says "Yeah, it was. I..."

Sir_Chancealot interrupts with "Why didn't you call my cell phone?" She says: "I didn't want to interrupt you at work." To which I respond (and grab her hand. Gotta get some kino in there.) "Honey, I ***OWN*** the company. No one is going to get pissed at me if you call!" We both laugh.

Sir_Chancealot continues with "I felt that we really had a connection." (You SS'ers know what's coming! http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif) She says "Yeah. So did I". Sir_Chancealot starts into the "Instant Connection pattern". I will give you the lowdown of what I said, what I was thinking, and what SHE said.

"Have you ever just felt that instant connection..." Sir_Chancealot thinks during the pattern: "HOLY SH*T! I'm running the pattern! She's gonna laugh, she's gonna 'catch' me.. Hey, I'm saying it slowly, and in the correct tone of voice. What's this?!? She's starting to get the doggy-dinner bowl eyes!!!!!!! http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/eek.gif "

ROSS JEFFRIES WAS RIGHT! When you get a response, it's not some bullsh*t "little" thing. It's f*cking HUGE. Hellen Keller would have caught her response. Anyway, continuing with my story.....

Guys,

11-15-2002 07:36 PM

Sir_Chancealot
Master Don Juan

Ok, so she stops me about halfway through the first part of the pattern.

She says "You think that way about ME?!?", and then a great big grin comes across her face.

D'OH! :p Sir_Chancealot thinks: Sh*t! She thinks I'm in love with her or something!" So I continue with "Have you ever felt that kind of connection, that kind of warmth flowing through you?" And she responds "I used to, but I haven't in a long time."

GAH! Not even close to all the scenarios I imagined! Sir_Chancealot thinks: "Ok, no prob, I just need to run the 'trust' pattern....wait....OH F*CK! I DIDN'T MEMORIZE THAT PATTERN! All I know is the discovery channel pattern! EJECT! EJECT!

So, I played it cool, and wrapped up the conversation, without running any more of the pattern. I was just at the part of getting to the "time distortion" portion. (Of COURSE, 10 minutes later, I thought up the perfect response.)

So, here are my thoughts on it. I was surprised that I actually used the right tonality, speed, and pacing. What's more, I found that I actually JOINED her in what she was suppossed to feel (that was really cool! http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/smile.gif )I did start to get the doggy dinner-bowl eyes. In a way, my success sort of scared me, because I knew NOT to proceed after her comment, because anything I would have made up on the fly at that point wouldn't have sounded NEARLY as good, so it was good that I got out before then. During the "post pattern" conversation, I got it out of her that she has been majorly burned sometime in the recent past, but I didn't probe for details.

This situation is still TOTALLY in play, in my estimation.

Now, the question I need to know is this....
Any suggestions on what to throw in when running some trust patterns? I'm thinking some things about taking it slow, letting things develop "naturally", and possibly using a sub-modality to get rid of the picture of whoever burnt her. I haven't had time to research them yet, as I am preparing ANOTHER pattern sequence to run on this woman that I might run into tomorrow.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 12

Ok guys, here goes (Yes, it's long, but it's kind of funny.)

This (girl) friend of my buddy (who is staying with me) comes over. They have been "friends" for about 10 years. He bets he can get laid with her that night. After observing the "friends" thing, I bet that he can't.
("The usual bet, Mortimer?") Anyway, I win the bet, but she stays over.

I get up yesterday morning, and my buddy and I are suppossed to go to the Riverboat casino. She gets up, and I start being ****y and funny. Now, the night before, I had said like 2 sentences to her. Anyway, I do the bit about how I am psychic, and can transfer my "psychic" power to her (all using this lame-ass french accent), and get her laughing. I ran a pattern off the top of my head on her (for the life of me, I can't remember what the hell I said!) Anyway, In about 1 hour, I have her convinced to go with me to the casinos. (She was going to go with my buddy to see his kids)

Anyway, after we are alone, I start running the "Incredible connection" pattern. Oh, this is toooooo funny. I FORGET MOST OF IT! ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!! http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif Nevertheless, I get good results. ****MASSIVE KINO**** going on the whole time. I also run the "jerk destroyer" pattern. This chick is two days out of getting beat up by her boyfriend. You can literally still see her bruises! http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/eek.gif

Anyway, I ran some half-assed patterns all the while we were together (about 10 hours).
Actually (just like Ross predicted) I was a little shocked at how far I got with what little (patterns) I knew!!!!!!! I won't go through all the stuff I said, because it would take forever.

Here's one funny part, though. I find out that she thinks her feet are ugly, and that feet "gross her out". Now, with you guys knowing ole' Sir_Chancealot's attitude, you just KNOW I'm not going to let that one go, right? http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif (We had also just finished a conversation where she talked about how she would like to experience some new things).
Anyway, I say "Oh, you don't like feet huh? Have you ever had a foot massage?" Nope. So, I get her to my couch and start giving her a foot massage. While giving her a foot massage, start running some patterns on how it is relaxing her, etc.

What was really cool about this was that I could drop into the correct tonality, speed, and pacing pretty quick, when I thought about it. Anyway, I start giving her a foot massage, and have her laughing, and am running patterns, and then I say "Now, we are going to push you further than you have ever been before." I start to bring her feet up because I was going to kiss her ankle. She freaks out and starts laughing because she thinks I was going to suck on her toes! http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif (Not that ole' Sir_Chancealot WOULDN'T do that, but as jumpy as she was, I didn't want to press for that just yet.)
So, I ended up kissing her ankles a bunch, and one kiss on the top of each foot. She even enjoyed it. http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
At the casinos, she brought me pretty good luck. I was up $160 at the blackjack table, and gave her $50 to spend. She was up $40, and promptly lost it. Then I ended up losing $100 on the craps table, but it was pretty fun.

So, all-in-all, I am surprised at the success that I had with this girl. Even running half-assed patterns was better than NOT running ANY patterns. Unless I am mistaken, this chick really digs me.

(continued.....)

11-22-2002 04:43 AM

Sir_Chancealot
Master Don Juan

Now, to show you how successful you can be even with CRAPPY patterns, here WAS the situation....

She got beat up by her fiance two days earlier. She ends up spending the day with me, and comments several times "I don't know if we will get together again, but whatever happens, it will be a day I will NEVER forget!"

To finish my update, no I didn't go for the kiss close. She wasn't ready. I got WAY TOO MANY indicators that she is interested in me to NEXT! her on that basis. I figured since she had broken up with her fiance/boyfriend two days earlier, it was understandable.

I know, I mean I absolutely KNOW that I would have NEVER gotten this far without the help of patterns. (I know women well enough to know this). What was really funny is that she couldn't figure out why she was so attracted to me. http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

But WE know, don't we guys! http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

I plan on leaving her a WRITTEN pattern for when she wakes up today. I'll let you know how that goes.

Oh, BTW, she is sleeping (as in physical rest, NOT sex. He could be the poster boy for AFCs. http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/wink.gif ) with my buddy as I write this. She says that he is her "friend" and she trusts him not to put the moves on her.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAA! That goes to show you where "friendship" with a girl gets you!

OH OH OH! That reminds me, I even elicited her values! Her first requirement is "being friends" (My instinct tells me that it is more towards trust/intimacy, but I didn't have the skills to bring out what she REALLY meant.) When we were together, I told her that there was NO WAY that I would be "friends" with her, that I wanted more. You should have seen the look in her eyes! http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Anyway, I will give you the update on the written patterns tonight.

Caio!

Sir_"grinning from ear to ear at 3:56 a.m. in the morning"_Chancealot!
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

===================================

When you invent a pattern that you feel are good then please post it here along with any description to the pattern, what it do and when it should be used. It should have been fieldtested before posting.

Write the title in Bold

The embedded commands should be written in CAPITALS so everyone can see how to speak the pattern.

Please don't post unless you have a pattern to add, this is meant to be a archieve of patterns, not a chatroom.

===========
blaze23
Don Juan

Ok, this is my first real shot at making my own pattern. I have not tested this out yet because I want to get some feedback on what you all think.

My sex pattern

*first get on the subject of sex and let her talk for a few minutes then start:

Well, I think the key to having good sex with anybody starts with being able to fully connect with that other person. You have to understand that persons wants, their inner desires, YOU BELIEVE THAT dont you? I know for me, and I’m not sure if YOU CAN REALLY CONNECT WITH ME ON THIS, but I love that moment, YOU KNOW THAT MOMENT, right before you do anything with someone, right before that first kiss, when your lips almost touch the other persons lips, YOU KNOW THAT HALF A SPLIT SECOND, all the thoughts that go rushing through your head. YOU EXPERIENCE THAT right? Its like me and you for example, If we was about to have sex, I would first just want to look at you and TRY TO IMAGINE EVERY DETAIL THAT IS RUNNING THROUGH YOUR MIND. I would THINK ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO BE KISSED, THINK ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO BE HELD AND TOUCHED, and then I would probably THINK ABOUT ALL YOUR WILD AND KINKY FANTASIES THAT YOU ARE DYING FOR ME TO FULFILL. After looking at you and thinking this for a couple of seconds, I would lean over and gently kiss you while running my finger tips through your hair until I found that spot, YOU KNOW THAT SPOT on the back of your neck, where when I barley touch it, YOU WILL HAVE CHILLS SENT THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE BODY. Do YOU LIKE TO BE KISSED LIKE THAT??

After that, if she gives you the eyes, lean over and kiss her just the way you said you would.

11-30-2002 07:26 PM

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 13

Vronski
Master Don Juan

You'd be slapped about 10 times during this pattern. http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Well, I think the key to having good sex with anybody starts with being able to fully connect with that other person.
When you DEEPLY CONNECT WITH A PERSON(pointing at yourself), it is only natural to START THINKING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN DO TOGETHER.

You have to understand that persons wants, their inner desires, YOU BELIEVE THAT dont you?
Chicks are not logical, they want to feel things, plus "you have to understand" sounds more like a command and can upset the logical guy in her head.

You may START BEING AWARE OF YOUR INNER DESIRES.

I know for me, and I’m not sure if YOU CAN REALLY CONNECT WITH ME ON THIS, but I love that moment, YOU KNOW THAT MOMENT, right before you do anything with someone, right before that first kiss, when your lips almost touch the other persons lips, YOU KNOW THAT HALF A SPLIT SECOND, all the thoughts that go rushing through your head.
You are being too precise as to how she must feel. Always be vague!!!

touch the other persons lips
love that moment
do anything with someone
thoughts that go rushing through your head
You want her to feel something like:
feel the desire building inside of you
embrace your wants and go with them
let go
act on your desires.

As you LOOK THAT PERSON IN THE EYES you FEEL THE DESIRE BUILDING INSIDE OF YOU. You may even start being aware of YOUR SKIN WANTING TO BE TOUCHED, YOUR HAND TOUCHING HIS SHOULDERS and THE SOUND OF HIS WOICE WRAPPING YOURSELF AROUND YOU.(voice part is Jeffrie's) Then if you REALLY LIKE HIM, all of the NORMS OF SOCIETY GO OUT OF THE WINDOW and the ONLY THING YOU WANT IS TO RECEIVE AND GIVE PLEASURE.(pointing at yourself)

YOU EXPERIENCE THAT right?
Have you ever felt like that?
Its like me and you for example,
Bad example. Logical guy will be very angry.
If we was about to have sex,
Whoa, never use it. Some people think that MAKING LOVE WHEN YOU WANT IT, IS THE BEST EXPERIENCE A PERSON CAN HAVE.
I would first just want to look at you and TRY TO IMAGINE EVERY DETAIL THAT IS RUNNING THROUGH YOUR MIND.
and then I would put some imbedded commands in your head to want you to jump me.
WTF are you telling her? you'd like to get into her mind??? She doesnt need to know that.
I would THINK ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO BE KISSED, THINK ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO BE HELD AND TOUCHED, and then I would probably THINK ABOUT ALL YOUR WILD AND KINKY FANTASIES THAT YOU ARE DYING FOR ME TO FULFILL.
At this part you'll be definitely slapped. She does not have any kinky fantasies you low-life. She's not a slut!!! How could you think that???

But it is wonderful how most of us really have 2 persons inside. One is the one that we show to everybody, and then there is a little kid. This little kid, if WE LET HIM GO, WANTS TO EXPERIENCE THE KINKIEST KINDS OF PLEASURES(if you want to convert her into your **** sex slave http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/wink.gif). I think that when YOU ARE NEAR A REALLY SPECIAL PERSON, sometimes that KID MAKES YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY VERY NAUGHTY. And its a GOOD THING, bacause it means that you HAVE A DESIRE and no matter what happens, you feel this kid inside of YOU PUSHING YOURSELF FOR MORE ACTION. As time passes, you BEGIN TO FEEL THAT THIS KID IS RIGHT and you ACT ON HIS DESIRES, because this kid is a part of you.

After looking at you and thinking this for a couple of seconds, I would lean over and gently kiss you while running my finger tips through your hair until I found that spot
She doesnt care what you will do. there are no imbedded commands, so she wont feel anything.
As you FIND YOURSELF READY TO KISS that special person, you FEEL THE TOUCH OF HIS STRONG HANDS and FEEL SAFE AND SECURE. You FEEL THE CURVES OF HIS BODY and BECOME AWARE OF YOUR THIGHS WANTING TO BE TOUCHED AND PLAYED WITH.

YOU KNOW THAT SPOT on the back of your neck, where when I barley touch it,
What spot??? You've never touched my neck!! Illogical!!
I prefer to stay away from specific areas, cause not all of the girls like to be touched on the neck.

And you FEEL THE TOUCHES ALL OVER YOUR BODY, In just the RIGHT PLACES, WITH THE RIGHT SPEED AND THE PRESSURE YOU WANT. You FEEL THE ENERGY BUILDING AND INTENSIFYING to the point WHERE YOU CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE and FIND YOURSELF BREATHING REALLY FAST. Then all this ENERGY PULSATING INSIDE YOU MAKES YOUR THIGHS SHAKE and you FEEL THE EXCITEMENT REACH ITS HIGHEST POINT and SHAKE YOUR BODY.
By this time they usually shake a bit or even moan slightly.
YOU WILL HAVE CHILLS SENT THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE BODY. Do YOU LIKE TO BE KISSED LIKE THAT??
chills are not that sexy and the chances are that she has never been kissed like that before.

What you do, is actually kiss her during her shaking, and then ask:
Have you ever been kissed like that before?

But its all good.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

When a woman weeps, she is setting traps with her tears

Stupid censoring: *** = c u m

12-01-2002 01:43 PM

Vronski
Master Don Juan

I give you the first sex pattern by blaze23:

When you DEEPLY CONNECT WITH A PERSON(pointing at yourself), it is only natural to START THINKING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN DO TOGETHER.
You may START BEING AWARE OF YOUR INNER DESIRES.
As you LOOK THAT PERSON IN THE EYES you FEEL THE DESIRE BUILDING INSIDE OF YOU. You may even start being aware of YOUR SKIN WANTING TO BE TOUCHED, YOUR HAND TOUCHING HIS SHOULDERS and THE SOUND OF HIS WOICE WRAPPING YOURSELF AROUND YOU.(voice part is Jeffrie's) Then if you REALLY LIKE HIM, all of the NORMS OF SOCIETY GO OUT OF THE WINDOW and the ONLY THING YOU WANT IS TO RECEIVE AND GIVE PLEASURE.(pointing at yourself)
Have you ever felt like that?
Some people think that MAKING LOVE WHEN YOU WANT IT, IS THE BEST EXPERIENCE A PERSON CAN HAVE.
But it is wonderful how most of us really have 2 persons inside. One is the one that we show to everybody, and then there is a little kid. This little kid, if WE LET HIM GO, WANTS TO EXPERIENCE THE KINKIEST KINDS OF PLEASURES(if you want to convert her into your **** sex slave ). I think that when YOU ARE NEAR A REALLY SPECIAL PERSON, sometimes that KID MAKES YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY VERY NAUGHTY. And its a GOOD THING, bacause it means that you HAVE A DESIRE and no matter what happens, you feel this kid inside of YOU PUSHING YOURSELF FOR MORE ACTION. As time passes, you BEGIN TO FEEL THAT THIS KID IS RIGHT and you ACT ON HIS DESIRES, because this kid is a part of you.
As you FIND YOURSELF READY TO KISS that special person, you FEEL THE TOUCH OF HIS STRONG HANDS and FEEL SAFE AND SECURE. You FEEL THE CURVES OF HIS BODY and BECOME AWARE OF YOUR THIGHS WANTING TO BE TOUCHED AND PLAYED WITH.
And you FEEL THE TOUCHES ALL OVER YOUR BODY, In just the RIGHT PLACES, WITH THE RIGHT SPEED AND THE PRESSURE YOU WANT. You FEEL THE ENERGY BUILDING AND INTENSIFYING to the point WHERE YOU CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE and FIND YOURSELF BREATHING REALLY FAST. Then all this ENERGY PULSATING INSIDE YOU MAKES YOUR THIGHS SHAKE and you FEEL THE EXCITEMENT REACH ITS HIGHEST POINT and SHAKE YOUR BODY.

Kiss her during shaking, and then ask:
Have you ever been kissed like that before?

==============================

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 14

This is a report of some patterning and elicitation I did on a girl in a bar last night. Since it's all pretty textbook I thought it may clarify some applications aspects of SS for some people who are curious. A verbatim account on conversation would not be possible, but the important stuff is here. I actually feel like kind of a dyck for laying the SS on her so thick because this girl is WAY more into me now than I am into her, but it was good practice nonetheless. Some of the material I used was totally original, others borrowed.

I stopped by a local bar last night not really expecting much to happen there when I ran into a guy I work with. After talking to him for a little bit a girl approached me.

HER: Can I ask you a REALLY big favor?
ME: Well you can ask. http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/smile.gif
HER: There is this random drunk guy sitting at that table with my friend I would REALLY like for you to come save us.
ME: First can I ask, why don't you just tell him to get lost and come over here?
HER: I am non-confrontational, I guess I am too nice that way.
ME: <rolling eyes> Well okay...go on back and I will be over soon enough.

I see her walk over to her table where her and her friend were sitting there with some shytfaced WBAFC. After a few minutes I walk up to table and start things off with a canned opener to create a diversion:

"Hey! I was wondering if I can get your opinions on something. A friend of mine got a call from one of the producers of Rikki Lake and they asked him to appear on a show. The theme of the show is secret admirers. Do you think he should go?"

The girls played along and it was easy to extract them from the table leaving WBAFC (who later got kicked out of the bar) by himself. We joined my friend at the table and I did introductions. After brief group convo about what a dork WBAFC was we paired off, me talking to the girl who originally approached and my friend talking to her friend. Decided to get into EV early by saying:

"Something about you interests me. You say you are non-confrontational but you certain aren't passive since you felt comfortable asking ME to intervene. Can you explain this"

Basically the structure I used here was an intuition about her followed by an open ended question. It works wonders and here it got her talking about herself for a long time.

Props to Jake Steed for his advice to me on eye contact during elicitation.

Jake Steed says:

quote:

Hold deep, seductive eye contact when eliciting. Literally try to see your reflection in her eyes. To her, it looks like you see right into her and I could feel a deep "connection" from this.

Simple but effective.

While she was talking I used my tactic of using her ring as an excuse to start kino. While she was talking, without saying anything I took her hand. I commented on her rings then told her her hands were very small.

HER: Yeah, I get told that a lot. Also about my wrist. (subtle invitation for further kino)

After she said this I wrapped my hand around her wrist gently then tighten just a little. I saw her breathing rythm visibly change when I did this.

HER: Well I guess we can't hold hands since yours are so much bigger.
ME: <drop her hand> WOAH NOW!!! You are already talking about US holding hands?! You just met me, don't you think it's a little early to try to seduce me?!

She laughs but gets just a little defensive.

HER: I was really just kidding...really.
ME: Sure....! http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

I thought this would be a good time to start some patterning. I noticed she had a stone necklace.

ME: I've been staring at your necklace, wondering why it reminded me of something, and now I remember what it was. I recall a story I had read once, called "The Eros Stone Necklace." It was about a woman who was growning apart from her lover, and was losing faith in love. One night she was out walking, up in the mountains near her home. As she sat upon some rocks, and was staring up at the stars, she made a wish that a man would come into her life, and fill her with the adventure she had been missing. Suddenly, there was a flash around her, which at first startled her. But then she began to FEEL VERY RELAXED. A nice soothing comfortable feeling filled her body. Then an image flashed into her head. An image of passion so incredible so fulfilling, that she almost thought she were dreaming. At first she tried to deny that she was starting to FEEL A WARMTH DEEP INSIDE because she was afraid to feel that good. But the more she allowed herself to FEEL THAT WARMTH INCREASE, the stronger it became, and the more she wanted this to continue. Then she started to... HEAR THIS VOICE inside her mind. And the more she allowed herself to... LISTEN TO THIS VOICE the more it relaxed her, the more it warmed her, the more it caused her to LISTEN INTENTLY TO WHAT'S SAID. The voice began to change, and started to sound like her own voice. And this voice said to her, "Focus on what is in front of you, and you will discover that which you desire."
HER: Wow, that's beautiful.
ME: The actual story is a little longer. It's really cool beacause there is such great imagery in it. I am very visual person, what about you?
HER: A little.
ME: Well do you make movies in your mind about things you would rather be doing sometimes?
HER: No.
ME: You see, this is what I find so fascinating. How people experience the world a certain way but they imagine that everyone else experiences it that way too. For example I notice that people who are not as visual as me are very good at describing feelings.
HER: Yeah, I am great with describing feelings. I guess that is more how my mind works.

CONTINUED IN THE NEXT MESSAGE

06-22-2002 06:58 PM

SexPDX
Master Don Juan

PART II

Guys, pay attention when she gives out clues about how to poke into her mind. It will help you poke into other things more easily http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/biggrin.gif !

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 15

ME: Cool! Speaking of that (here I go http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/smile.gif ) I was watching something really interesting on the Discovery channel earlier this week. You know, I saw the most interesting show on the Discovery Channel last night. They were interviewing people who make their living designing attractions for amusement parks like Magic Mountain and Disneyland and Universal Studios. Wouldn't that be a cool way to make a living?
HER: Yeah.
ME: Well, anyway, they were talking about the elements that make up the ideal attraction. They said there are 3 parts to the ideal attraction. First, when you EXPERIENCE the ideal attraction, you FEEL A STATE OF HIGH AROUSAL. The ideal attraction makes your heart beat faster, and your breathing gets faster and you just FEEL THAT AMAZING RUSH all over. And then they said that another part to an ideal attraction is - it's fascinating. You just FEEL SO ENTHRALLED that you want to TAKE THIS RIDE multiple times; as soon as you GET OFF you want to GET BACK ON again. And they said, finally, the most important element, is a sense of overall safety. That even though the attraction make look a little dangerous, you're CERTAIN YOU'RE SAFE... you FEEL SAFE because you realise nothing bad can really happen, so that allows you to FEEL TOTALLY FREE to LET GO AND ENJOY THAT GREAT AROUSAL again and again and again.
HER: Mmmmm...I see.

At this point her eyes were glazed over and she was obviously oblivious to her surroundings apart from me. She looked like she was watching a movie and was way into it. Her friend invited as into a group conversation which pulled her out of trance.

The conversation was about our "most embarrassing moments". When it got to be my turn to share I told the story of when I was 19 and my friend and I borrowed his dad's Rolls Royce to go to a party and right as we pulled up honking the horn getting everyone's attention the top seal of the power steering rack blew out and dumped oil all over the exhaust. Very embarrassing and a very funny story. I have practice becoming a more animated storyteller lately and it has helped me charm groups of people in bars very effectively.

At some point after that conversation we somehow got into the subject of karaoke bars. In order to transition from the group interaction back into the patterns I decided to give her a story one on one first and it ended up being the story of how I sang Backstreet Boys to a bunch of rednecks in a karaoke bar and got a standing ovation.

Anyway, back to seducing...

ME: You know what happened to me today...this was so cool.
HER: What?
ME: I was on my way to get my haircut and I found a diamond earring of mine in my truck that had been missing for months.
HER: OMG, I have one that has been missing for six months.
ME: Well remember it's just like the stone necklace, FOCUS ON WHAT'S IN FRONT OF YOU and you will find what you desire. I mean...my earring was in the most obvious place imaginable. Be careful not to look too far past what is right in front of you to find that which you are looking for.

To me the feeling of finding that earring that had been missing was like putting on a coat for the first time in the winter...
HER: ...and finding $20 in the pocket!
ME: You completed my sentence for me (high five + kino on the shoulders and back).

I went to get a beer and came back.

ME: I don't know what I like more the middle of the summer or the tail end of it, what about you?
HER: You know, I never really thought about it.
ME: My feeling about the end of the summer (particularly the month of September) is that for so many years of our life it was a time of new beginnings, more so than the actually new years day itself. You remember that feeling of going back to school and seeing friends you had not seen in forever?
HER: Yeah. You had new shoes and clothes everything felt new again.

I love it when they take my shyt and run with it like that, LOL!

ME: I think that this is a feeling we connect with differently as adults. I think we go through the summer anticipating it's end to bring about change.
HER: I agree but I am more into the rest of the summer I guess because I remember that freedom from childhood of being able to be or do whatever during summer and not have to settle into as much of a routine until school starts up and you have responsabilities again.

We go back into talking with the group and she suggests the four of us all hang out sometime then brings up tonight. My buddy agreed but I was noncommital, I think this would be kind of a waste of time.

We walk them out to the car and she threw her tongue down my throat uncontrolably and gave me her number without me having to ask.

I have a feeling she is so into me by now that I she would have a cow if I tried to pick up other chicks while hanging out with her, I will probably wait until later to later to **** her if I decide to. I am sure I can do it now without wasting a night hanging out with her. The main reason I am stoked is because of the seduction practice I got out of this. Nick's only one-itis is that with his ability as a seductionist.

Nick

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 16

CapiCrimini
Master Don Juan

1. When you first meet a girl, try to make eye contact with her. When she looks at you, give her a nice, casual smile. Her reaction to this is what can determine whether she is approachable or not.

GOOD

smiles back

looks down then away

subtely opens up (brushes hair from face, unbuttons jacket, uncrosses arms, leans forward, etc.)

tilts head

increases blinking rate

BAD

immediately looks away

turns her head at all

subtely closes up (usually happens with girls who already have boyfriends)

NEUTRAL/TRY AGAIN

keeps staring

looks away (but not down first or immediately)

If you can weed out some girls that will shut you down, you can avoid the blow to self-esteem and time wasted when threy give you the shaft.

2. Now that you know which girls to approach, what do you say to them? What kind of opening line can you use without looking silly or stupid?

Answer: "Hi" with a nice, casual smile.

In a research project, 71% of women acknowledged and responded to men who opened up with that line. Needless to say, 100% of men did the same for women who approached and said, "Hi."

Conclusion? The odds are totally in your favor, especially after you've separated some of the 29% from the playing field.

3. OK, now I've really got her attention, but now what do I talk about?

This is usually where most men have the biggest problem: flirting. Here are some basic tips:

Keep the focus of the conversation about her. People love to talk about themselves, especially about their ambitions and dreams.

Try to make cute jokes, but never about her or yourself (example: I'm gay...just kidding!). This is a sign of weakness, especially during a first impression.

Always keep good eye contact, but never stare.

Never talk about guy stuff (cars, sports, sex, etc.) unless she brings it up.

If you need to initiate the conversation, find something unique on her body and ask her about it. My favorite is the design on the T-shirts, especially the part covering the t'its. This is an advertisement, so act like a client.

Only ask open-ended questions.

Avoid topics about politics or relationships.

Always keep the conversation upbeat.

We all know what a good conversation goes like, but we often make the mistake of letting it carry on for too long until the conversation gets boring. Learn to cut it off by telling her you have to take care of something. Ask for her number. If everything went fluidly, you've got yourself a winner.

4. Confidence, confidence, confidence, and, alas, confidence....I can never stress this point enough. You're preceived as you act.

5. Extra tidbits:

Once you feel that vibe between you and a girl, chances are she's feeling the exact same way. Take advantage of this opportunity to touch her arm or hand every now and then when you mention her.

If she initiates the conversation, you're in great luck.

If she's with friends, talk to the group and slowly narrow the conversation down to her, exclusively. It'll make her feel really special to be exclusive.

Never complain about anything unless you mean to joke (don't even try talking about the difference between sexes).

Stand still when you talk to her, and try not to make too many movements with your hands.

As we all should know by now, wait at least 3-4 days before calling her back.

Anytime you feel your insecurities holding you back, tell yourself, "I only live life once!" under your breath. Put your head down, full-steam ahead, and don't even look back!

If you've read this far, you have the ambition to succeed with girls. Go get 'em, Tiger!

I'm sure most of you are saying "duh, moron" at the moment, but let me finish here. I just figured out what "advice" is used for. The mere point here is that confidence comes with experience. BOMBSHELL WARNING: Any techniques you learn or read about are nothing more than a placebo. A placebo is like a sugar pill. It psychologically makes you believe you are doing better, hence the increase in confidence. Confidence is comfort. Comfort comes with experience. Using techniques to approach girls (experience) will make you more comfortable. You follow?
It's that annoying thing in your head that deters you from doing what you want. You must get rid of it! Throw your inhibitions to the floor! Do something that you would normally believe takes a lot of guts to do. Keep telling yourself you're going to do it. F*ck the pessimism going through your head! DO IT! Feel the adrenaline rush through your body as you begin to experience a euphoric high. Realize doing things like this will always make you feel this good! Become addicted to the high. It's good for you! Do it to the point where you channel out your shame.
Now it's time to approach girls with NO REGRETS!
Also, realize that each stage of the courtship requires experience and comfort before success can be attained.
Go get 'em, Tiger!

This is a tip that few people know about, but works very effectively:
When you smile, you physiologically raise the number of endorphines in your body, making you happier. Surprisingly, forcing yourself to smile has the same effect. The same goes for frowning and serotonin. Try it if you don't believe me.

Now go look in the mirror and give yourself the c0ckiest, most confident, bad-boyish kind of sneer. Use your eyes and other features to accentuate that c0cky look. When you feel like getting in the mood, put this face on anytime and start approaching girls. Surprisingly, you'll find your confidence at a high level, a combination of your body's natural reaction to the sneer and sometime's that "jerk" look girls respond to better than the "nice guy." Use few, small words, and lots of slang (like 'K instead of OK).

You don't necessarily need to use the bad boy image at the end, but remember that the sneer does physiologically raise your confidence.
Your Daily Rx

Arguablly this was not really that much about confidence. It was more the first steps to overcoming AFCdom
So In that regard. The best way to overcome the AFC bug is to go out there. The next section will contain skill that will help you do so.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 17 THE FINALE

Dell SkyCat
Senior Don Juan

The 8 Principles
As my skills in NLP and SS continue to increase,
I’ve often found myself following these same principles
I’ve learned from the ‘Top guns’ of NLP eg; Steven Rex Sykes
Ross Jeffries, and many others. I haven’t trained with them
personally, at least not yet but these are the principles or
game plan you want to keep in check for you to continue to
improve on your successes. Kinda like the assistant on an
airplane marks a check of all the things that are needed
before lift off.

THE 8 PRINCIPLES OR GUIDE LINES

1. States don’t exist

States are only processes. Your finger’s exists, the chair
you are sitting on exists, the floor exists, but states don’t.
States are only processes. What is a process? A process is
something that starts, has a middle, and finally... an end
( All within a certain time frame )

2.When you change the state you change the decision.

Decisions happen inside of certain moods or states ( which don’t exist ) They are made inside a moment of time. Therefore, when you change the mood you change the decision. Sometimes I myself may not ‘feel in the mood’ to alter somebody else’s choices and decide to stay with them there and lead them into my own.

3.Use all you got at your disposal.

If your batman and fighting the joker... you will use everything you got in your belt. You must use everything you have and know. EVERYTHING. Every skill. Things like; your voice, your body, your clothes, your expressions, your true life stories and experiences, your language. Everything in this world has a use.This is your tool kit. I know the example I used with fighting isn’t a good one because you will not be fighting with anyone.

4.Always start with the end in mind.

Make it clear to yourself what your goal is. If it’s for ONS or LTR... keep that as your goal BUT before any of this even becomes a possibility... you first gotta have some kind of RAPPORT with the person. So make that your goal FIRST. RAPPORT.

To me personally, Rapport was never easy to do. Frankly because being a natural introvert I thought it would be a challenge. A challenge is merely something for you to EXPAND YOUR MAP and model of the world. Now, creating rapport becomes more effortless every time you do it. Get a feel for the other person and make sure you let them get a feel for and of YOU.

5.Your tone of voice is everything.

If what you are talking about doesn’t match your tonality then you go no where. Think of a car all hooked up like in the movies ‘ 2 fast 2 furious’ and this car only goes as fast as your grandma. what gives??? If your tonality doesn’t support the words you say the other person will not go into that state you want them 2

6.Go first! This means if you want someone else to become excited, you go into that state first. That way, you will entrain them to excitement. When they do, get excited, you can feel sure you both got rapport. Think of the game follow the leader.

7. The mind doesn’t know the difference between a highly detailed visualization and a real world event.

When you open your big mouth to say something to another person, they will review it in their imagination. They will feel it when you do it skillfully enough. Language that is filled with despcriptive nouns and verbs that convery action to the reader are the secret to making your listener to ‘see’, ‘feel and ‘act’ on what you say.

Use Nouns to create specific pictures in your readers mind. Specific ideas and descriptions create mental pictures that the person can absorb instantly.

If this is the case, take your insecurities and turn it into a baseball, swing with your bat aiming to the sky and watch the ball soar across the sky into a black hole in the universe. Actually, don’t do that. Just ‘accept them’... ether way your better off by far

8.When the going get’s tough, you get what you practice.

N sync, Jay Z, Eminem, Al pacino, Sean Penn, Albert Einstein, The Write brothers, Jenna Jameson all didn’t magically one day become as good as they are/were. They rehearsed, practiced, and put some work to achieve thier goal. A lot of people never get to see ( dis-include JJ) the kind of energy and work and focus and trial and error these individuals put in to get where they have landed.

DO, USE and commit these to memory

===========================

For Now...That is all.

The credit for this is all from the posters...that's why I left their name. All I did was (COUGH)search(COUGH) and copy and paste...

So until next time guys...and you're welcome.

TO END This kind of post I'm going to use a quote...
One of my own...

"Your life cannot be filled with multiple same mistakes or else your life will be one big mistake."

And then a quote by The Antichrist_star I like

"Regret is for people who think tommorow is guaranteed."
===============VOID==============

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Void. This will benifit me a great deal... but I donno how much standard HS life requires SS?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it sure was. :cheer:

bump...'comon new people read up!