Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speed Dawg's diet plan.....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat less food. That's it.

I see diet this, and diet that, all over the place, what should I eat to do this/that/the other. I've lost 20 lbs. (and a couple notches off my belt loop) since the beginning of the summer simply by focusing on things other than food. Have not lost a single bit of (noticeable) muscle mass, and I don't lift weights. I do baseline things, like pull-ups, pushups and a rigorous stretching routine (DDP yoga).

It doesn't even matter what you eat, assuming you have SOME knowledge of food. All I have done is remove the focus on food. Instead of focusing on the meal, focus on what you're doing throughout the day, and view a meal as something that's a necessity to get you where you want to go. Many times I'll need to get fast food but I simply get a cheeseburger or a burrito, nothing more. No fries. Plus, I don't drink sodas so I have that going for me. I haven't been drinking much beer this summer, but I will have a rum/vodka drink a couple times per week. Often times I'll simply eat one boiled egg or a scoop of peanut butter for breakfast, sometimes a banana. Many times just a sandwich for lunch, often turkey, ham or roast beef, with pickles/cheese/condiments. The one thing I do try to do is eat fruit/vegetables for dinner if possible. I also find I don't need nearly as much meat.

I don't know why I posted this, other than this is really the first diet strategy that's ever worked for me. Not going to lie, this all started with a bout of stomach bug back in June I believe. I just ran with it after that, I took advantage of a soft stomach and never went back.

I can't really say I feel much better though, more or less the same. But my energy has always been up and down, throughout my life. Exercise is more the thing that gets me 'up', rather than diet.

I watch all these idiots on youtube like Mike Chang and Vegan Gains fight it out, and funny thing is they all have some good points but are too hard headed to see the big picture. You have Vegan crying about the treatment of animals, and Mike Chang telling people to suck down coconut oil by the spoonful. Geez.