Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

speed dating

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many times.

It’s not the worst but don’t expect a goldmine. Few tips:

-perform as best as you can in the beginning. Speed dating is tiring. Towards the end girls are just too exhausted to care what is in front of them. Their energy wanes with each date. Her 100% interest level is more like 50% after 8 dates.

-Get to the venue early; scope out the girls. Try to position yourself to get matched up with your most hopeful lady in the first 1-3 slots. Usually the seating is first come first serve.

-Take good notes. A lot of the matching agencies won’t have photos of the gals (or they won’t upload them after)

- don’t leave results up to chance. If a girl has really high interest and you are feeling her just number close in the slotted time. While this may seem thirsty, there are a lot of reasons why the match falls through. She can lose her notes on her way home. (I’ve actually done this)

-don’t expect much. A lot of gals are there just to be out. Some come with their friends

-If you understand vibes your game will be spot on with who likes you and who doesn’t. It is great practice.

- DO NOT linger. AFCs will stay at the venue and hover around the women to “solidify” their matches. This is a mistake. You want to be the first one out of the door.

- After you get your speed dating results, wait 5-9 days to call your matches. Most agencies the contact information is exchanged. The matches will often reach out to you within 48 hours after not hearing from you (the thirsty guys are blowing them up immediately which makes you look better).

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many of you have done it?
I haven't, but I've heard that it's shiiit. It's like Tinder except that instead of being able to swipe left on the fat and fuglies you have to sit with them for 3 minutes whilst they grill you about your job.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used a dating service in Germany when I was stationed there in the mid-90s. The service was called "Kontact", they used to arrange meet up events that sort of worked like 'speed dating', but they only would arrange these things with no more that 12 people total (6 and 6). You would meet up in a Gasthaus, the first part you did the round robin thing with each couple getting a set period of time, one on one in front of each other.

After that you would just hang out like at a ****tail party, and it was up to you at that point to make arrangement to meet up later. If you didn't meet anyone you liked you just left. It worked out really well for me. But I think the reason it works so well was because they kept these events small, I couldn't imagine doing that for any length of time. If you didn't meet anyone you liked you just left.

The funny thing about these events is I actually made a couple of life long friends with the dudes I met at these events. A German and Finnish guy, I'm still friends with and when I get over there, we still meet up. I don't know what ever happened to any of the women I met through this service.

Speed dating now to me looks like a sh1t show.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dating is mainly a relic of the 1990s and 2000s. Even in those days, it had problems.

The best looking women don't bother with that. Why? They have enough prospects. So it's some combination of below average, average, and the occasional cute one sprinkled in.

It's a pass. You're better off cold approaching somewhere else.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it about 3 times in 2015. The first question every woman asks is what do you do? Was an interesting experience in its own right even though I did not match with anyone.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dating is mainly a relic of the 1990s and 2000s. Even in those days, it had problems.

The best looking women don't bother with that. Why? They have enough prospects. So it's some combination of below average, average, and the occasional cute one sprinkled in.

It's a pass. You're better off cold approaching somewhere else.
This is exactly how I feel about OLD.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never done it because they don’t have it around where I live. Think the nearest place that has speed dating events is 2-2 1/2 hours away. I’m not THAT desperate to drive that far lol