"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Speed Dating related tips

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
I was in a bar last night where there this was going on and talked to some people partaking. Here are some misc. notes:

It's damn expensive here. eur25 (~29 USD) gets you 1 drink and free sandwiches. Most of the people I met participated for free. In fact, of the 19, 1 paid.

How did the rest get in free? They turned up at the bar venue, but didn't go over and sign up. When the organisers figured they had fsck all people there they went and asked everyone in the place to do it for free. All except the poor AFC who paid :)

Even if you don't participate, it's a great place to pick up - I was talking to 3 girls and discussing the entire affair. Gives you loads to talk about - how many they ticked yes, what the guys were like, was it long enough, etc etc.

If anyone's actually done it, please add your own experiences and tips.

Oscar.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Soooooo, where's the tip? And if there is a tip,,,what the hell does it pertain to?
 

spikehead

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
new york city
This is in the wrong forum, but I think he's talking about a certain type of event that goes on in European bars called Speed Dating where you get setup with several people and start dates with them or something. Its supposed to eliminate the approach and gets you to meet more girls in a shorter amount of time.
 

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
425
Reaction score
3
Location
Muskogee, OK
Speed Dating is in the States, too

I think it originated here in the US.

The ones I've been too were very well run and orderly
and everyone paid.

I think it's a great way to quickly put yourself in front of
a bunch of people who are at a venue expressly
to meet someone else.

Whereas at a bar during regular operating times,
everyone goes for different reasons, and some
really aren't there for or open to meeting someone
new.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top