“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Speed dating again: Did i just get blown off by HB8?

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2002
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
Cairo (oh holiday)
Ok, so, on the advice of people on here following my disasterout date, i called another girl i got a match with. this one, again, violunterily gave her phone no with no encouragement. i called her, asked hw she was, and, trying to follow this post by MotU:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16267

I kept it short and assumed the sale. the conversation followed something like this:

Me: So, i had a good time at the speed dating, and i was wondering if you wanted to carry on where we left off. do you want to go bowling or for a drink?
her: Well, im fairly busy this week with my friends and i have a lot of work to do.
me: Im busy wednesday (Believe it or not i work on a building site on my days off) and most of the weekend.
her: Well, i'll text you with the days im free and we'll go on from there
me: OK, so i'll call you
her: ok, see you later
me: Bye
her: bye.

So, this suggests that, following from pooks ******** thread im going to assume by, saying she had work, she meant something like this:

Originally posted by Pook
I'm focusing on my 'career'.

My training and studying for my career is extremely boring and tedious yet more exciting then you'll ever be.
So my question is, did she just blow me off with some BS excuse so i next her, does she want to meet up or should i wait and see while trying to meet some other girls?

any help would be awesome.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
It's hard to believe that people do not know what days they are available. To not even know which days could possibly work is strange.

So in a nutshell she has left you hanging waiting on a message from her. She could be comparing her other offers/engagements with yours and may give you a buzz if nothing else pans through for her.

Single women tend to collect a stable of men friends kinda like they way they collect shoes. They end up going with the one that fits their purpose at the moment. There's nothing wrong with that but the fact of the matter is that guys don't usually do this, at least not aspiring DJs.

Best thing you can do is to put her at the bottom of your list of possibilities and start working on the other women that top your list. Don't have a list? Use this time to build one.
 

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Anything other than a clear 'Yes' is a No.

You have been blown off in the standard idiot female way. Don't take it personally.
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Most likely a blow off. When you make an offer and she refuses, the burden is on her to counteroffer with you on the phone during the conversation. She didn't though and told you she would text you; which is ridiculous. She should call you. If there is no immediate counteroffer then she is just not interested. Like bp1974 said, pretty much anything a woman tells you other than a yes, is a no.

We do the same thing. I blew off a chick; told her I would call her and I never did. I wouldn't bother calling her to tell her I'm not interested. I was only on two dates with her.

Job Interview lingo applies the same crap. Don't call us, we'll call you. Yeah right! :p
 
Top